The property is really beautiful. It's close to everything, including the highway. The office staff has been courteous to us, and although we've had our good share of issues with our apartment they've done what they can to resolve everything.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

LOVE IT. I've lived here over 12 years & NEVER had any problems. Office staff & maintenance guys are all courteous & helpful. The lighting outside is sufficient and the grounds are always gorgeous. In my 2 BR the rooms are very spacious and I have antique furniture (big). You'll love it.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The Community is very nice! I don't agree with the raising the rent but the overall experience is great! Keep up the good work! You are great

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Overall a decent place to live, with lots of amenities. Laundry in the unit is very nice. Covered parking is also a plus. Only complaints are the dogs constantly barking around here. Rarely any peace and quiet, and difficult to sleep.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've really enjoyed my time at nashboro village!! The only thing I would like is to have things done in a more timely manner including being put on proper lists when requested...no other complaints. I'm very happy here!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The community is doing a great job! Don't agree with the raising of rent but overall the community has been great! I will be staying another year

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I didn't get a chance to check out Nashboro Village before we had to move although I was lied to from Ms Kris! She told me that where we were moving to was remodeled! Lie! Nothing in our apartment had been remodeled! She told me that it was hard wood floors! Lie! No hardwoods at all! The only thing good thing, It is close to work but that's it!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I think this site is awesome and gives tenants a reward! I have a personal loan that has a program like this and I absolutely love it! This is an awesome way to reward people!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Maintenance is not as effective as they should be, and our apartment has had many problems, also it looks like our balcony is leaning downward

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I enjoy my apartment and the staff is awesome. When I was looking for an apartment I wanted some place close to work, family, hairdresser and church.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nashville Village is a very clean eye catching community. The appartment is very beautiful. I would like to see the parking enforce for the tenants. for example ONLY Tenants should have the authority to park under the shed. Visitor parking is across from the shed parking space. The sign on the shed is not very visible to the visitor. Otherwise I love it here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living at Nashboro Village. I have a 1 bedroom and can't wait to upgrade to a 2 bedroom. The staff in the office is great! Danielle was so helpful and was so easy to talk to!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Really happy to be part of this community, clean and quiet. Nice building and apartment very comfortable, spacious. Great community with nice people at business office

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have had a fairly well experience living here..no complaints at all I enjoy having access to the pools as well as the fitness center.I have a great living area

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my apartment here at nashboro Village. I've only had to place one service order and it was handled promptly. The maintenance guy was very nice and knowledgeable.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

nashboro village apartment homes are very quite and nice. Anytime I have an issue and need to do a maintenance report the office is very quick to respond

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It's been good so far. Except maintenance being here in a timely manner. And I didn't receive my rent statement twice in a row. But overall it's been good

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living at Nashboro Village! The apartment complex Im in is amazing and clean. Staff is friendly. There are laindry facilities on site, which makes laundry day that much easier. They have made paying your rent easier and more convenient by offering online access.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I would love for some updated appliances and countertops in kitchen and bathroom would even pay the extra. Wonderful space, just need the appliances.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love it here! If I have a problem, maintenance is quick to fix it. I feel safe was liking around my neighborhood at night. The community around the village is full of restaurants and stores.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love the location of my apartment. I can't wait for the renovations to start on my building...I am excited to get my balcony rebuilt/fixed as it is old, rickety and needed fixing. It will be good to see the end results.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is a great place to live. Friendly neighborhood and great amenities. The golf course is beautiful and the tennis courts are fun. Convenient to many things.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My experience living here is great. When I first moved in and had a problem, maintenance was on top of their job. Everything is so convient and the office staff is very nice and concerning.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We have had a peaceful experience here at Nashboro Village. Any issues that have come up have been handled in a timely and professional matter. I wish that prior apartment experiences were as responsive as this office has been. Thanks!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Customer Service with Management is great. Front office needs a little work. Maintenance issue we would like to see it be a little faster on certain issues but over all i give them a 4 because of MGT