Right now I'm not too happy, I've been waiting for some maintenance to be completed all month that I requested in May and another maintenance issue to be resolved that I first reported in February. I'm not a complainer but this is out of hand.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nashboro village office staff are always helpful to their fullest. The lack of communication between them, maintenance, and the residents is concerning though.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far everything is all good. It's a very nice quiet community, with no issues. The issues I did have got resolved in a timely manner and the 24/7 maintenance is already ready to come and help. :)

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

the apartment could be kept in better condition inside and out. maintenance is slow to come. the staff seems forgetful and doesn't lacks communication

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Pretty quiet in my area, pretty well kept up, fitness center is pretty nice as well......apartments are nice on the inside, appliances aren't just the oldest!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I absolutely am loving my new place here everyone is very nice and everything is very clean. The staff is very nice and helpful and i am extremely satisfied

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've only lived here a month now but so far I love it! The office people are wonderful and my dogs love the dog park. I have a 12 month lease to go but at this rate I'll be returning.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Me and my fiance are loving our space and being in an affordable apartment has been key. I've moved here from Milwaukee,WI and I've never been happier.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Dorenda isn't the nicest person . When I come in to pay rent I feel like she always has a bad mood. Or when I ask about something getting done in the apartment it never gets done and does not bother her one bit.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far this place is cool my husband And I love the grounds and staff is very informative and kind We look forward to our new life here amen!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far Its a very peaceful, calm & welcoming environment. The neighbours were very helpful.The staffs are so friendly. I hope to renew my rent next month.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Beautiful complex with lots of things to do without even having to go far from home. The staff is very friendly & helpful and kid friendly neighborhood

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I haven't moved in yet. But I'm extremely excited to be moving in at the end of October. My dogs will be so happy that they have a park to play in.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

great love it, Im so glad that you guy assisted me with my new home .... I cant wait to utilize all of the benefits... You guy have great customer service skill. Jamal Donaldson

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice enviroment! The staff and matanience guys are really helpful. I put a work order in and they came to my apartment the next morning. So glad I'm staying at nashboro village....

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love nashboro village! Everything is so nice and accessible! The apartment staff is very helpful and mindful of the tenants demands and wishes!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I had issues with my air conditioner and they made sure to get it fixed immediately! I was very happy with the way they handled the problem. Thank you so much !!!!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice for the first couple weekends. I know that it will get better as the year go on. Looking forward to whats to come. Hope that we enjoy or stay here. Thank you all so much warm welcome.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Amenities are not that great. The pool by my house is kind of gross. Maintenance has been semi-quick. Appliances seem very old. I like the area though, lots of places to walk.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I overall like Nashboro Village. The staff is nice and sweet. It was a easy process to get in. Dorinda is my favorite. She helped me the best she could. Dorinda, Was so patient and understanding. Thanks for getting me in my new home ❤️

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything is going ok The apartment is nice with the exception of no lighting in the bedrooms and the staff is very helpful an accommidating

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It's a nice place to live, but could use a coat of paint on the outside of the buildings and have the pools open a bit more during the summer.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The apartment complex is well kept except for a couple areas. I have requested my front deck be cleaned because it never was but I have not received those services. However the front office is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everybody is super friendly and the area is peaceful. Nashboro village is also super close to everything you need. I love living here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We love living in the community. Everything is very accessible and we've not had any problems. The office staff is very nice and willing to help with any problem.