Nice people.. convenient to everything. Up keep on landscaping however the dumpsters and around them there is too much trash. Great place to live

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Pools were not open on time. Only a couple are open now. Not clean. Trash areas always have trash on sides and at time broken up furniture just laying beside dumpster. One positive note is the office staff is very helpful. There is no garage available and even when you are placed on a waiting list it's not clear if or when you will ever get one. Need a way to view where you are on list.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice and quiet, love the community great walk path and location with nice amenities. Beautiful landscape free gym with great decor. The free gym and tennis courts inside and out.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We like living here, but we would appreciate updates via emails instead of notices on our front door. The maintenance is also sub-par, one of our orders took way too long to fix the issue. Otherwise not to much to complain about.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I actually feel that the office has taken the time for me to get me where I want to be. I started off in Village Green and recently moved to Deerfield. I am in LOVE with my new apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The office is always su0er friendly and helpful. The maintenance is usually on time. I enjoy living here very much. My family is extremely happy to be here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Need to take care of some things faster life ke cleaning the pool and inform the tenet before visiting the apartments fixing the windows before renting

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My apartment experience is great and I would recommend it to anyone. Nice and quiet and feels like home. It is an amazing atomosphere they anyone would enjoy.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The only thing i dont like is the trash system their needs to be more than one trash can near building 16 because alot of buildings use that can and its always overflowing trash all over the ground

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my community, the are a is always kept nice and clean. If I ever have an issue it is handled with no problem. I would recommend Nashboro to everywhere.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Very professional and friendly. Prompt service and clean grounds. Quick and easy online application and speedy response with communication from staff

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I haven't seen many of my neighbors but the ones I see in passing just keep to themselves. Maintaneance does things quickly which is appreciated. My neighbors above me though are loud sometimes.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great staff and neighbors. The front desk staff has been attentive to what I need and has always responded quickly to any questions or concerns that I may have. The maintenance is quick to respond!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I like everything about this place except the pool isn't open and its june and were in the middle of a heat wave. There should be some contests for free rent. They should install a playground in all of the complexes. Stop lying to residents about water being included in the rent to get them to rent here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living here so peaceful and quiet better than where I lived before coming here I'd recommend anyone looking for a nice peaceful place to live to come to nashboro village

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It has been a wonderful experience so far. From walking into the door for the first time to getting the keys to fixing things in the apartment has been great.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my new apartment. My dogs love it to. The staff has been friendly and accommodating. Nashboro village is a wonderful community and I highly recommend moving here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Sometimes it seems as though the staff in the front office don't want to help me and if they do, its an issue. There is room for improvement in the customer serivce department as far as the staff is concerned. Other than that, no other complaints.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Absolutely love it!!! It's a really great community. Everything is close by. The airport is 5 minutes from where I live. I truly recommend this place.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have lived in this community for over 5 years. My parents moved here while I was still in high school. Now I am getting married and my fiancé and I decided this was the perfect place to start our life together. This neighborhood is quiet and affordable. The neighbors are genuine and friendly. The gym and pools are a sweet added bonus. :)

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great service so far. Very friendly staff, very fun environment. Amazing layout with 6 pools. Very eager to have me move in. Very eager to help

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I havent been able to move in yet, but the staff was very welcoming and help during the whole process of finding a new apartment. The community is in a great location and has plenty to offer.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The process of getting an apartment here was super easy with their agent's help and guidance. I Can't wait to be a part of this community. Yup

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything about Nashboro Village is great! Can't wait to begin living there once I move in this month! The people are friendly, the staff is caring, and the community is equipped with everything one needs!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far I love it here my neighbors are friendly maintenance took care of my requests learning where everything is and my area is quiet and I love the stores that are closeby