Price wise, it's reasonable. Appreciate that when something is broken it gets fixed promptly as well. Love that it's near everything and that it has a pool for every community.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Way overpriced but good place overall. I definitely appreciate the staff at the front office. I wish the grounds were kept a little more clean.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have no problems living there. They respond to all my needs and maintenance in a timely matter. Its quite and friendly. I feel safe with my kids outside playing.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've been here going on 6 years and love the environment and the staff is just awesome.always getting my repairs done in a timely manner.so 5 state to you guys at Nashboro village apartments. Keep up the great work

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great interior upgrades and updated units, 6 pools, tennis courts, golf course, workout area that is open 24 hours with a lot of equipment. Great staff, business center available for residents

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living her at Nashboro Village the apartment is spacious but it could use some repairs. the maintence is very so to getting to your requests. Up until recently I was very pleased but I've had people trying to break into my home several times. I just wish we had more security to patrole around while your residents are at work. The rent could be a little cheaper.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice place to stay, very quiet. Wish it was a little more updated. Not a fan of dogs and hate hat I'm next to someone who has a very loud barking dog.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Mostly satisfied with living experience. Maintenance repairs could be performed in a more timely manner. Office staff could be a little more educated as it seems when calling to get questions answered you often get the run around and have to wait for someone to come in which can take several days to get an answer.