I have never been more pleased with the communication and staff at Nashboro Village. I'm very excited to move in. Channity has been absolutely wonderful

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It has been great living here. I love that everything is so close by. A lot of things are within walking distance. And the laundry room is also very convinieron.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

A great job ! Great community! Great staff ! Professional and friendly trustworthy and caring ! Works with you and maintenance is always available as well as the leading staff !

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Very nice staff. I wish they enforced picking up the dog waste rule, as there is quite a lot of people in my apartment that does not. The garbage needs to be picked up more than twice a week, it is over flowing and when it is above 90° out, it smells disgusting out.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Excellent maintenance, building upkeep, grounds. Anytime calling the office, always get s friendly voice. Pool area is always clean, same with the laundry.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Hard to contact you from the website when I submit questions for you to answer back. The office hours are okay. I may renew my lease nect year

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

There has been a lot of changes in the office recently some good some bad I feel the office staff is much more helpful but much less communicative about total amount of rent due as water sewer and trash cause the amount to vary each month and when lease renewal is due. There has also been an increase in property vandalism that the apartment complex has not gotten a handle on yet.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Wish people would stop parking in the walkway from the parking lot to the sidewalk. Complain and nothing seems to be done about it. The stairs and entryway to our building is always littered with trash including chewed up chicken wing bones-disgusting! And one of our neighbors has had a plastic kitchen toy outside his front door for over a month and it's growing mold and every time my daughter walks out our door she runs to it and tries to play and we have to chase her to keep her away from the nasty thing. Wish it would was gone and you didn't have to tip toe down around trash to get to and from your apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great apartment to live in. It is a walking distance to the Kroger stores. Apartments are about seven minutes from nashville international airport.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice people.. convenient to everything. Up keep on landscaping however the dumpsters and around them there is too much trash. Great place to live

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Pools were not open on time. Only a couple are open now. Not clean. Trash areas always have trash on sides and at time broken up furniture just laying beside dumpster. One positive note is the office staff is very helpful. There is no garage available and even when you are placed on a waiting list it's not clear if or when you will ever get one. Need a way to view where you are on list.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice and quiet, love the community great walk path and location with nice amenities. Beautiful landscape free gym with great decor. The free gym and tennis courts inside and out.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We like living here, but we would appreciate updates via emails instead of notices on our front door. The maintenance is also sub-par, one of our orders took way too long to fix the issue. Otherwise not to much to complain about.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I actually feel that the office has taken the time for me to get me where I want to be. I started off in Village Green and recently moved to Deerfield. I am in LOVE with my new apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The office is always su0er friendly and helpful. The maintenance is usually on time. I enjoy living here very much. My family is extremely happy to be here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Need to take care of some things faster life ke cleaning the pool and inform the tenet before visiting the apartments fixing the windows before renting

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My apartment experience is great and I would recommend it to anyone. Nice and quiet and feels like home. It is an amazing atomosphere they anyone would enjoy.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The only thing i dont like is the trash system their needs to be more than one trash can near building 16 because alot of buildings use that can and its always overflowing trash all over the ground

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my community, the are a is always kept nice and clean. If I ever have an issue it is handled with no problem. I would recommend Nashboro to everywhere.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Very professional and friendly. Prompt service and clean grounds. Quick and easy online application and speedy response with communication from staff

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I haven't seen many of my neighbors but the ones I see in passing just keep to themselves. Maintaneance does things quickly which is appreciated. My neighbors above me though are loud sometimes.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great staff and neighbors. The front desk staff has been attentive to what I need and has always responded quickly to any questions or concerns that I may have. The maintenance is quick to respond!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I like everything about this place except the pool isn't open and its june and were in the middle of a heat wave. There should be some contests for free rent. They should install a playground in all of the complexes. Stop lying to residents about water being included in the rent to get them to rent here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living here so peaceful and quiet better than where I lived before coming here I'd recommend anyone looking for a nice peaceful place to live to come to nashboro village

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It has been a wonderful experience so far. From walking into the door for the first time to getting the keys to fixing things in the apartment has been great.