I love this community. Very peaceful and great neighbors. Maintenance is quick and friendly and the office staff is very kind and helpful. My apartment is fabulous, I just love my home!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

There been a lot of kids in the neighborhood that have been thrashing patios and stealing things off of the patios I feel like the neighborhood is changing very quickly it used to be very quiet and a lot of hard-working people

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Maintenance is sometimes slow, but the grounds are maintained beautifully. The office staff is very helpful and neighbors are pleasant. love the view, the birds and the dog park.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful environment. Love Nashboro Village Love Nashboro Village Love Nashboro Village Nice and quite Nice and quite Nice and quite Nice and clean

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It has been ok here. Beside having fleas with no animals. Or my rowdy upstairs neighbors. It's pretty quiet. Decent living. Would do some shopping ar9und first before making a final decision

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Overall I'm very happy with my apartment. The only issues we're having is with paying rent online and, unknown fees on my account. Other then than so far so good.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Prices need to come down just a bit. But for the most part Nashboro Village is a great community. Staff is very nice. Their new Apartments are great.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great community! People are always willing to help around here . I just love inviting friends and family from out of town to my apartment! Love it

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I just moved here from Virginia! And I have to say between my apartment and the area I love it already! I'm really glad we chose this area to live!!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great site helpful and really easy to use. Just moved here and getting involved in this program with my community is awesome! I def will refer friends to this community

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Community is nice, and everyone I have talked to is friendly. The area is great and everything I need is close. Not too far from downtown and can get anywhere I the area in a timely manner.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This apartment is not worth we pay. The people that live here are rude and most of the staff other than Lisa could careless what happens here. Its an over priced 1 bedroom.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The employees that clean up outside do a really nice job. It is just sad that they have to clean up after people who deliberately throw bags of food and trash out of their windows, especially when there are so many available dumpsters here. However, a much better job could be done on maintaining the lighting in the breezeways and under the carport areas. It is so dark at times that we fear for our safety the safety of our vehicles.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Love it here . Very nice environment, and friendly neighbors. Also the office personnel is very nice and helpful. They don't hesitate to assist you with any b problems you may have.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Community is quiet and beautiful area. My neighbors are friendly. It is quick drive downtown and other areas. It is a beautiful area for walking.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

i love it here its quiet and clean the office workers are more than nice and understanding its clean outside an i dont step in dog poop going to the car.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Your doing great never had apartment complex do this for its tents. It simply easy with no pressure or annoying alerts. It's fun simple and easy to do.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

When we first moved in there were multipe issues and it was a nightmare.Some things have been better. We are most likely not going to renew our lease.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've live here for almost two years. I have never had a problem here before the staff are very nice and welcoming always although I can't say the same about some neighbors sadly.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

When I moved in back in October there were a few things that needed to be taken care of in my apartment. Cleaning out the air vent for a dryer and drilling the bars in the closets (if I put too much on there, they'll break). Also some vents aren't working. These still haven't been taken care of. Also my windows and sliding door needed to be replaced (filthy and can't see out if them) and that hasn't happened yet either. The windows and door can wait until spring but the others should have been taken care of.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My service orders get handled in timely manner. Very nice staff. And they work very well with you. Community is great quite and great neighbors

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Maintainance requests = 👎 Laundry facilities = 👎 Price of rent = 👎 Physical look of apartments = 👎 But it is close to kroger, the airport, little Cesar's, Walmart, Lebanon pike, opry mills, etc.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I like a lot of things about Nashboro Village, however I wish the pools were cleaner during the summer. They always look green. I also would like more policing over people parking in no parking zones - this is a real problem in Deerfield and it makes it hard to exit the regular parking spots because you are maneuvering around people parked illegally.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Maintenance was supposed to fix my AC unit and it took me 3 times calling to get someone to come to my apartment. Then the gentleman who came informed me I needed a whole new unit and it should take about 3 weeks to get ordered and installed. Not even a few days later I found a service note laying on a box in my apartment saying they changed the filter and crossed out that I needed a new unit. My AC is still leaking.....

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The leasing Representatives were a little difficult and unorganized. Not a smooth experience. I'm still waiting for a return phone call from Faith.