If you put in a service request, pretty much expect no one to ever come. I've put it about 4 in the past 2 months & no one comes. I usually just figure out the problem on my own, but I shouldn't because I pay rent here right?

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living at Nashboro Village! The apartment complex Im in is amazing and clean. Staff is friendly. There are laindry facilities on site, which makes laundry day that much easier. They have made paying your rent easier and more convenient by offering online access.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Have no problems just a few of my maintain request have not been fulfill. Other then that is OK place to live staff is very friendly when I do go to the office

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I would love for some updated appliances and countertops in kitchen and bathroom would even pay the extra. Wonderful space, just need the appliances.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love it here! If I have a problem, maintenance is quick to fix it. I feel safe was liking around my neighborhood at night. The community around the village is full of restaurants and stores.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love the location of my apartment. I can't wait for the renovations to start on my building...I am excited to get my balcony rebuilt/fixed as it is old, rickety and needed fixing. It will be good to see the end results.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is a great place to live. Friendly neighborhood and great amenities. The golf course is beautiful and the tennis courts are fun. Convenient to many things.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My experience living here is great. When I first moved in and had a problem, maintenance was on top of their job. Everything is so convient and the office staff is very nice and concerning.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We have had a peaceful experience here at Nashboro Village. Any issues that have come up have been handled in a timely and professional matter. I wish that prior apartment experiences were as responsive as this office has been. Thanks!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Customer Service with Management is great. Front office needs a little work. Maintenance issue we would like to see it be a little faster on certain issues but over all i give them a 4 because of MGT

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Honestly, repairs take too long to be addressed and sometimes I have to call more than once for them to be addressed. The grounds are tidy and nice, but the children in Deer Field are out of control. They tear and damage the doors, outside steps and are unsupervised on very noisy..

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I enjoy my apartment. I work nightshift and it is usually quiet during the day for sleeping. Repairs have been completed within an appropriate time.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Almost perfect. There were a few problems with break ins last year but they seem to have let up. That's all I have to say but there is a 140 character min.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff at Nashboro Village is always pleasant when greeted. I've never had an unprofessional encounter. When I need maintenance service, they always promptly answer.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The management in the leasing office are always so helpful and diligent in resolving maintenance requests. I have never had any issues with how the staff conducts themselves.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is a great place to live. Matt is Awesome. Golf Coarse, Tennis Courts, Several Pools He signed me up 5 yrs ago and I'm still there. Thanks Matt.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Village green is loud, high crime at night, and very over priced for the way it looks. Wouldnt recommend village green to anyone else. And the staff I've dealt with at the office are never promising to return calls, and somewhat disrespectful. Overall disappointed.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Some residents need to take trash off of their porches. Not flower pots, but trash and not let it lay around and get wet. This is in Village Green Apts.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

nashborovillage have friendly staff and the area is nice and clean. They have a outside pool for the residents and a full gym if you want to get in shape. They have a tennis court and a nice area for golfing. If you need your laundry done and the laundry mat is close nashborovillage have a overnight laundry room that is available for residents.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

would like for the air conditioning to actually work when it starts to get hot but everything else is perfect. I love the community. I love the front office staff. this is my second year here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff are very nice and professional in handing all residents issues and concerns. The maintenance workers are very polite and responds quickly to work orders.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Office staff always looks awesome and professional but could be a touch more warm/friendly to residents in person. With 1 exception in over two years the maintenance response is fast and effective. Mail area at rear of Deerfield could use some cleaning/fixing up. Obvious signs of theft with bent boxes. Not good for potential residents to see. Overall we are happy here and feel safe. Would LOVE some new carpet! Wink Wink hahaha.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The office staff is very pleasant. However the appearance of the community is starting to go down hill. Decks are not being kept up as per lease agreement.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great community I love all the consultants in the office.. The only issue is the price change every month but other than that it's the best community I've lived in so far.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Just have issues with maintenance turn around time and receiving help through email or over the phone. Most of the time I work through the office hours and have no other way of making contact.