Living here has been great so far. The door staff are always friendly and talktative. The building is always kept clean and any maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner.

It’s a fantastic community. Staff are amazing and the overall environment is clean and crisp!! I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who loves luxury and dogs!

Everything has been great so. From the room itself to the facilities, Niche 905 is second to nobody. One of my favorite features is the hot tub open 365 days a year!

Love living here! The building is great, phenomenal amenities, excellent concierge and super convenient to trains, restaurants and nightlife.

I love Niche 905! The location is close to a lot of different neighborhood options (Old Town, River North, and Gold Coast), and it has a rooftop that is designed to impress! The view is amazing! The apartments have great closets, and big balconies!

Really enjoy living at Niche905. From the floor to ceiling windows to the amenities that never seem to end, this a one of the best, move convenient places I have lived in the city of Chicago.

My experience with the Niche has been above average. I was pleased with the apartment complex when I first saw it that I signed the same day that I viewed the model apartment. I'm ready for everything in the apartment to be updated. The old cabinets are trash.

Who doesn't love free points while adding value to the community!! Thank you Niche for presenting me with this opportunity. I can't wait to use my Starbucks gift card!

There is nothing negative about living at Niche 905. The staff is phenomenal, the views are breath taking, and the amenities are everything you could ask for and more.

Niche 905 is a 5 star apartment community. Great amenities! I have been provided with exceptional service by everyone. I love my new apartment !

One of the reasons we chose Niche when looking for a new apartment was due to how dog friendly they appeared. Since moving in, we got a big puppy and they delivered on that promise. We love how dog friendly they are!

Niche is amazing. The amenities are incredible, our front door people are great, and the views are spectacular. The location is in what I consider a perfect spot being close to groceries, all sorts of shopping, L transportation, and awesome food, plus free street parking! The price is the only part that's not great, but you get a lot for your money, so hard to company

My move in date is November 1, 2017, So far my experience with the staff far has been absolutely AMAZING! very friendly and accommodating!!!

Amenities are great & staff is very friendly. Having super fast internet is great. Appliances in-unit could use improvement. Overall, we love living here.

Great management who responds quickly and accordingly to any issues. Amenities are top notch. Can't beat a rooftop pool and hot tub in the summer

Niche feels like home. Everyone in the community is very friendly and respectful. All of the amaneties are amazing and I think it's great how community interaction is promoted and encouraged!

A great building conveniently a short walk away from some of the top neighborhoods in Chicago. Great amenities and building staff. Awesome units.

Great building, views and staff. The location is perfect with a lot of great restaurants and walking distance to the heart of River North, Old Town and Gold Coast.

My experience was fine. This seems used friendly and is easy to use. I am happy with the reward options, most of them are places I like to shop.

Such a great building! The staff is nice, the residents are friendly, the amenities are great, and the views are stunning! Basically a 15 min walk to anywhere in the city!

No complaints! I love it! Everything has been convenient and easy, from leasing to moving in, to using all the amenities. People are really friendly and it's a great place to live.

Have been so happy. Moved in recently and the entire experience - from applying to the move - was seamless. The management and staff are so helpful & the building is fantastic.

Niche is great! Really friendly people and the amenities are amazing. The rooftop has an awesome view of the city and always has a great vibe throughout the day.

Niche is a great place to live in! The staff are always super friendly, the amentities can't be beat and the apartments utilize the space perfectly.

Maintenance has been extremely quick to respond when request has been made. Door staff is very friendly, especially Gabe. Entire facility is taken very well care of!