Niche 905

4.8

4.8

I’ve stayed in the downtown/ river north area for the last 8 years & by far Niche 905 is the best residential building I ever lived in or have seen !!
The staff is above and beyond!! The concierges know the residents and one sees me and knows to grab my package when I come in, without me saying a word! One of the workers even bought my dog a new toy! And they are so pet friendly, our puppy loves it. Niche905 is by far the best apartment I’ve lived in.
The most detail-oriented apartment for residents. You can have all you can ask for modern living at Niche 905. From plugs, amenities, to living space, Niche has everything for you.
Everything is great! My floor is relatively quiet. Pet park is convenient, clean but smelly. It would really be nice to have dog pooh bags AND a trash can in front of building somewhere, there are no trash cans near....the apartments NEXT have it...
Really great place to live. Our apartment has an amazing layout. The building itself is kept decently clean (impressive given the amount of dogs), everything looks super modern and warm, the amenities are great, and the staff is generally very friendly. My only two complaints are: 1. I wish the building had 3 elevators. Obviously it’s not a huge building but there are a lot of move-ins/cleanings/maintenance locks, and during those times waiting for an elevator is painful. 2. I wish residents were held more accountable for inconsiderate behavior. So many people just do whatever they want with the carts (leave them on their floor overnight, leave them in the elevator, dump them right in front of the elevator). Garbage is another example, residents will just leave any garbage they have in the trash rooms on the ground.
I enjoy living here! Even with everything going on in the world there are still many different opportunities to interact socially distanced with other neighbors and the staff. Thank you for making this one of my best apartment living experiences!
1 star
This is the worst place I have ever lived. First, their response to Covid has been completely irresponsible as the mask policy and the amount of guests allowed in the building has not been enforced. Not only this, buy my 3 1/2 month old puppy was brutally attacked in the elevator by a pitbull and almost died. Not only that, but another resident was bit in the process and there were absolutely NO consequeces. The managment is the worst I have ever seen.
I just moved in but everyone in the building had been very helpful. I am looking forward to getting fully moved in and checking out the building.
Great atmosphere and really nice amenities. Super fast maintenance service which is very appreciated in such a big building. I had a request taken care of in just hours from when requested.
So far, my experience at Niche has been nothing short of amazing! The staff has been extremely helpful, the amenities have all been incredible, and the unit itself is everything I expected and more.