Niche 905

4.8

4.8

We're going into our 3rd month living here and we're still absolutely loving our apartment. I don't think we could have found a better place than Niche 905 for our adventure in moving to Chicago! :)
The experience has been great overall; my only complaint is that there are only two elevators, so when one of them is reserved for moving in or out, the other elevator can take forever.
I really enjoy living in this building. They really pay attention to detail. All of the units are top notch and the views are some of the best in the city. Can’t say enough good things about all of the staff.
Niche 905 is one of the best apartments I’ve lived in since moving to Chicago. The staff is friendly, the amenities are awesome and we love our unit.
Love it here! Nicest amenities, friendliest people, animal friendly - what more could you ask for? I love the upstairs area especially, great view of the city.
It’s a great building with amazing amenities such as a pool, gym, dog run, art room and even better staff. The coffee machine also helps me become a human in the morning. All around great!
So far, the overall experience has been very smooth, not only to view and apply for the unit but as well as being able to move in. The staff I have met has been incredibly friendly and helpful.
It's only been two days and its been incredible so far! Super community oriented place and free coffee in the lobby is always a plus! Already making a huge impression on my wife and I!
Living at Niche is great - friendly and efficient staff, solid amenities and great location! People seem to actually stay more than one lease here and this has allowed us to become friends with more than a few people in the building.
Just moved into the building and everyone has been really nice and helpful. The resident area on the top floor has great views and plenty of space for working from home. Looking forward to meeting my neighbors!