I really enjoy living in this building. They really pay attention to detail. All of the units are top notch and the views are some of the best in the city. Can’t say enough good things about all of the staff.

Niche 905 is one of the best apartments I’ve lived in since moving to Chicago. The staff is friendly, the amenities are awesome and we love our unit.

Love it here! Nicest amenities, friendliest people, animal friendly - what more could you ask for? I love the upstairs area especially, great view of the city.

It’s a great building with amazing amenities such as a pool, gym, dog run, art room and even better staff. The coffee machine also helps me become a human in the morning. All around great!

So far, the overall experience has been very smooth, not only to view and apply for the unit but as well as being able to move in. The staff I have met has been incredibly friendly and helpful.

It's only been two days and its been incredible so far! Super community oriented place and free coffee in the lobby is always a plus! Already making a huge impression on my wife and I!

Living at Niche is great - friendly and efficient staff, solid amenities and great location! People seem to actually stay more than one lease here and this has allowed us to become friends with more than a few people in the building.

Just moved into the building and everyone has been really nice and helpful. The resident area on the top floor has great views and plenty of space for working from home. Looking forward to meeting my neighbors!

It's been great so far! Everyone is super friendly, the apartment is lovely and the amenities are great! We're really excited to get to know everyone and get involved in community activities :)

Building Staff & Leasing Office are great, kind, friendly and easy to work with. Submitting work orders is easy and addressed quickly. We love the building and would recommend it.

LOVE the new digs. Incredible views looking north/northwest, and each sunset every evening is more beautiful than the previous. I appreciate the diversity of tenants in the building, and most importantly, I love everyone's friendliness! Not to mention all the fun, cute pups; they're all great too!

Love it here. I think the apartments, building amenities and community are great. I do recommend to live here. Two feedbacks: 1) Many of my guests have complained that they are by the door and the concierge is not there for quite a bit. Or they were calling to be let in by the parking and no one was picking up. One of the things my prior place had was when the concierge went on a break or in the back room or anywhere, there would be a maintenance person covering no matter how small the time. 2) the dog room is not being cleaned three times a day. The same stains that I've seen before are still there and it smells extremely horrible most of the times. Other than that I do appreciate everything else about this building

We have been here since May and everything has exceeded our expectations. All the neighbors are friendly and the staff is nice and very helpful.

I love living at Niche! The building is amazing, super clean, and the residents are nice. My dog loves it too, he’s made so many friends! I highly recommend this building.

I love the community, the amenities are great and the people are amazing. The place is a little noisier than normal, but it’s a lively neighborhood.

Love the location and facility of the building. Definitely recommend for friendly management. They put in hardwork and create a welcoming environment for all!

Unit was very clean upon move-in. Front desk staff has been exceptionally nice and courteous. We are very happy with our decision to move here.

The most beautiful apartment in Chicago!! It has the nicest amenities and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Just moved in and I am so excited to be living here.

Everyone has been welcoming and accommodating, as I get settled. The building is beautiful and very well maintained. Enjoying my apt and unpacking! I’m excited to get to know the neighborhood and explore.

Good amenities, community, and staff. Building organizes lots of events which are fun. Only downside is that rent is high for what you get.

Moved in yesterday seamlessly. Leasing office and front desk employees were very welcoming and helpful with anything I needed. Apartment was spotless.

I just moved in on Sunday and am loving my new view! Everyone in the leasing office was very helpful through the moving process and answered all my questions. Looking forward to this year at Niche!

Love it! The pool/ hot tub and view are amazing. Everyone is friendly and social. The maintenance men are fast and efficient. The gym is really great. Love the workout classes on the Tv in the yoga room.

Absolutely love Niche 905! Get to grill on the roof in the sunset most evenings and chill in the hot tub after! The amenities are just amazing !!

Everyone I’ve met so far has been incredibly friendly. These are the only elevators that have ever felt social, or at least not awkward to get into.