Niche 905

4.8

4.8

So far, my experience at Niche has been nothing short of amazing! The staff has been extremely helpful, the amenities have all been incredible, and the unit itself is everything I expected and more.
Great building, Great location, apartment is a good size and the amenities are perfect. Front of house always polite & helpful. So far so good. A great place to live!
Niche905 has been the greatest apartment I’ve ever moved into. Clean facility with friendly staff and top notch amenities. Not to mention our view is insane! Absolutely love it here.
Great location. Friendly staff. Nice units. Love running into all the dogs in the building. Wish the public printer worked more consistently.
I received a great welcome basket from Christian when I moved in. Haven’t been here a full day yet but already feels like home. I’m excited to start making the place my own!
Fantastic place to live. Management team is the best around! They have been flexible/fair during COVID-19 with good measures/scheduling in place.
I really love the building! There’s so much you get for your money compared to other places in the area. There are a few minor things that could be a little better, but they are overlooked by the many amazing things.
I absolutely love living here. The staff and residents have been so welcoming. The amenities are truly amazing. I would recommend this building to anyone!
Just got the keys on Wednesday and already love it! So many friendly neighbors and front door men!! I can’t to explore the full amenities this building has to offer.
We're going into our 3rd month living here and we're still absolutely loving our apartment. I don't think we could have found a better place than Niche 905 for our adventure in moving to Chicago! :)