Niche 905

4.8

4.8

It is an amazing building with a great staff! Always feel so welcome at this building. The staff are extremely friendly and make you feel like you are at home
Absolutely love the experience so far. The office staff has been very helpful and welcoming. We love the amenities and dog community here and we are very excited as we are just scratching the surface here at Niche 905!
I really enjoy living in this community there’s so many great aspects to it. Everyone always says wow how did you get this place or how did you find it or you can get all that for your money. It’s an amazing place to live and I really look forward to being able to share more memories here.
Niche has proven to be such a wonderful place to live! The unit is stunning and the amenities are top notch and never crowded. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!
Been here for nearly 4 years. Everything is perfect except we need a third elevator (freight elevevator). Staff are the best. Amenities can’t be beat!
Renewing our lease for the third straight yr. we love the building, the boutique feel with less units then a lot of other high rises. The rooftop gets sun the ENTIRE day with the most amazing sunsets. Wonderful place to host some friends especially now.
Everything has been great so far. Just moved in but everyone is super friendly. The staff are excellent! Looking forward to my stay and getting to know the community.
The amenities are very nice and modern and they don't get packed at all at any given time, you can always find a spot for yourself with personal space. The people are very friendly and management always responds in a timely manner. Everyone has has a dog which you can always pet on the elevator ride up.
Everything was ready for me. It was a very quick process. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The process took around 20 minutes. The apartment was clean. Thanks!
Absolutely love living here! This is my 3rd time signing the lease. The staff and amenities are impeccable. The location is convenient for me to travel to work.. not too far and not too close ha