I’ve had a great experience so far! My apartment was very clean when I moved in, the doormen and the leasing office were all amazing throughout the process!

As a suburban transplant,the transition has been almost flawless.I love the vibe at Niche and feel a part of the community .The building is kept so well maintained and I adore my unit.Its fun to pop in the office and feel like Joe and Kendall are friends!

Very helpful and friendly staff has made the move in process very easy going. Everything you need can be found in or near the building and the amenities only get better as the weather warms up

The apartment building and the community of people that live here are fantastic! So lucky that i get to live in such a beautiful building and so excited for summer for POOL SEASON!!

Very easy and everyone is helpful. Great place for dogs with the run and proximity to walking areas. Best part about having the gym are the views. It makes it hard to not be in the mood with the sights you get to take in while putting in the grind

Not only are the apartments themselves great, but what the building does for the community is amazing! love the donations and drives ran by Niche, makes giving back to the community that much easier!

Love the building and amenities. The front door staff is always friendly and helpful. They do a great job communicating and ensure that they are always available. I’ve also appreciated the cleanliness. At times residents generate lots of trash and mess in the hallways. The cleaning staff is fantastic and ensure they are always keeping the building in good shape.

Love living at niche. All the neighbors and staff are incredibly friendly. I’ve gotten to know all the dog owners through letting our pups out. Niche is conveniently located near the train and bus stops and my commute has never been easier.

The hospitality and helpfulness on our transition from our old high rise condo to Niche 905 has been amazing. Joe is super friendly and delightful all the time...and Kendall is the man and came through for us already multiple times. We have already enjoyed the outdoor Hottub and it’s mid winter!!!! Just a beautiful building and we live our unit. The sunset is just lovely!

Love the building and the amenities! Would love some extra gym equipment such as a squat rack and a step master ! Other than that everything is great

I've enjoyed living at Niche over the last year and half due to the friendly staff, high end amenities and quiet rooms. I highly recommend living here.

Leasing office staff is great! I really like the amenity, especially for the art room and free yoga class... I hope if there is an indoor swimming pool will be awesome!

It is a pretty nice place to live. With great views toward the city, amazing sunsets, sunrises, fancy rooftop terrace with pool and Jacuzzi. Pet friendly, friendly staff. Excellent service! Safe place to live and the neighborhood also safe and so close to Downtown and Commercial area. Restaurants and shopping stores are so close. It's just great!!!

I have loved the experience everyone is so friendly and helpful dog park across the street has made it easy. Wish the was a golf simulator like in other buildings around here but other than that I’m happy with everything

Too many residents, not enough elevators for everyone. Parking is way overpriced. If it weren’t for these issues, Niche 905 would be perfect. Just a few snags in the setup.

The staff has been super helpful and its been a great transition moving in. We have such great space in our unit which was also a huge selling point for us. Can't wait for the Summer time to use that amazing pool!

This place has been awesome to live at the past year. The amenities are top notch and never too crowded/overused. Everyone in the building is really friendly (along with their dogs).

I’ve lived at Niche905 for a month now and absolutely love it. Everything about this community makes my life easier. Id recommend Niche to anyone.

This place is amazing! The view is second to none-the amenities are world class the view from the rooftop pool 🏊🏼 is right out of a movie 🎥 If you looking look know future

I love living here! All of the staff are all so friendly and helpful when needed! Couldn't ask for better door guys. Love the rooftop and pool and hot tub in the summer and the workout room is very convenient. Wouldn't mind some more machines in there though.

We love our Niche, we live in a penthouse and the view is awesome. Amenities are always sharp and they are awesome. Staff is pretty friendly.

Amenities, including pool and hot tub, gym and yoga studio are fantastic. Apartments are spacious with terrific windows that provide great views of the city. Staff is friendly and helpful. Elevator situation can be frustrating due to wait times, especially when one is utilized for moving, which seems to happen often.

Love the facilities and the staff! The BBQ area and rooftop is my favorite. I would love if a bench or some kind of rack for squats could be added to the gym. So glad I moved into Niche 905

Great amenities and beautiful views and apartments. The gym is nice but doesn't have a bench and some other equipment that would be nice for a full gym.

Great place. Very friendly and helpful staff. Well maintained building with awesome amenities. Super convenient location and a secure building.