Great amenities. Love the iPhone app with updates and easy to use system! Staff is amazing always so helpful and there to answer any questions.

I’ve never been more excited to move into a new building than I am at Niche. The responsiveness of the leasing staff and the courteousness of the door staff has been top notch. Already planning our next lease!

Love it here ... wouldn’t change it for the world!!!! Best place for pup lovers, management is #1 in Chitown...Anddddd - can not wait for Summer Woohooo

1/2 star deduction for separation anxiety dog on 13 barking at 6:30 AM everyday. Gym and pool area are great. The building staff is very friendly and the property is clean and well maintained.

Everyone has been very helpful during the move in and leasing process. Front desk has been very accommodating with helping us secure parking to unload and move stuff into the building

Moved in 04/29 it is beautiful Up here at the amenities room and definitely better than the New City high rise. Dog friendly, quiet neighborhood

Moving into Niche has been a very positive experience! Joe & the rest of the team make the signing process a breeze. We were able to move in smoothly and have been enjoying our apartment and all of the amenities ever since!

My move-in and experience to date has definitely met all of my expectations. Niche is a very welcoming community and I look forward to meeting other residents. The staff has been exceptional.

I've really enjoyed my experience at Niche. The building is always clean and the staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend this to any friends.

We moved in last weekend and everything went seamlessly! Management has been a delight to work with and the place was cleaned and ready for us.

A wonderful place to live. Great staff and great facilities. So glad we moved here. We especially enjoy the events that the staff plan for us.

I have really enjoyed my first week here. Niche 905 has great amenities, friendly staff, and an optimal location in River North. I definitely feel like a made the right decision moving in.

So far so good. Great amenity and friendly staff. Looking forward to joining some of the building events. Love the gym and the outdoor grills.

I’ve had a great experience so far! My apartment was very clean when I moved in, the doormen and the leasing office were all amazing throughout the process!

As a suburban transplant,the transition has been almost flawless.I love the vibe at Niche and feel a part of the community .The building is kept so well maintained and I adore my unit.Its fun to pop in the office and feel like Joe and Kendall are friends!

Very helpful and friendly staff has made the move in process very easy going. Everything you need can be found in or near the building and the amenities only get better as the weather warms up

The apartment building and the community of people that live here are fantastic! So lucky that i get to live in such a beautiful building and so excited for summer for POOL SEASON!!

Very easy and everyone is helpful. Great place for dogs with the run and proximity to walking areas. Best part about having the gym are the views. It makes it hard to not be in the mood with the sights you get to take in while putting in the grind

Not only are the apartments themselves great, but what the building does for the community is amazing! love the donations and drives ran by Niche, makes giving back to the community that much easier!

Love the building and amenities. The front door staff is always friendly and helpful. They do a great job communicating and ensure that they are always available. I’ve also appreciated the cleanliness. At times residents generate lots of trash and mess in the hallways. The cleaning staff is fantastic and ensure they are always keeping the building in good shape.

Love living at niche. All the neighbors and staff are incredibly friendly. I’ve gotten to know all the dog owners through letting our pups out. Niche is conveniently located near the train and bus stops and my commute has never been easier.

The hospitality and helpfulness on our transition from our old high rise condo to Niche 905 has been amazing. Joe is super friendly and delightful all the time...and Kendall is the man and came through for us already multiple times. We have already enjoyed the outdoor Hottub and it’s mid winter!!!! Just a beautiful building and we live our unit. The sunset is just lovely!

Love the building and the amenities! Would love some extra gym equipment such as a squat rack and a step master ! Other than that everything is great

I've enjoyed living at Niche over the last year and half due to the friendly staff, high end amenities and quiet rooms. I highly recommend living here.

Leasing office staff is great! I really like the amenity, especially for the art room and free yoga class... I hope if there is an indoor swimming pool will be awesome!