Amenities, including pool and hot tub, gym and yoga studio are fantastic. Apartments are spacious with terrific windows that provide great views of the city. Staff is friendly and helpful. Elevator situation can be frustrating due to wait times, especially when one is utilized for moving, which seems to happen often.

Love the facilities and the staff! The BBQ area and rooftop is my favorite. I would love if a bench or some kind of rack for squats could be added to the gym. So glad I moved into Niche 905

Great amenities and beautiful views and apartments. The gym is nice but doesn't have a bench and some other equipment that would be nice for a full gym.

Great place. Very friendly and helpful staff. Well maintained building with awesome amenities. Super convenient location and a secure building.

Niche is awesome! Wish there was a third elevator... its a big bummer when you have people moving in our out of the building. Besides that, amenities are great!

Love the building and staff, two complaints would be the lack of elevators and often times the trash chute’s smells linger into the hallway.

Love the apartment. The front-desk staff are extremely friendly. The building is very well maintained and always clean. The amenities are top notch!

So far, so good! strangely noisy the first week, but since then it’s been all good. Wish they put in a third elevator. But it’s so late for that now. :)

Great building with some amazing amenities. Love the proximity to River North, Old Town and Gold Coast. Great access to Red and Brown lines make it easy to get around.

The building staff is fantastic and the amenities are great and well kept. I believe the outside of the building could use more upkeep. I cannot ever have my windows because it gets infested with spiders.

I love living here! The pool and hot tub are an amazing perk of this place! Super convenient workout room upstairs with a lot of machines and free weights! Everyone who works here is very friendly

I've lived in Niche for almost a year now and truly enjoy it. The staff is friendly and the building is always clean and quiet. I would definitely recommend it to any friends!

The building is beautiful and exceptionally clean. The apartment is spacious and has incredible views. The only downside I would say is the location at night is a little iffy and the elevators can be incredibly slow.

Niche 905 is a great building and with useful amenities - it certainly makes my busy life easier! Everyone I've met in the building is great.

I have been in the building a year and have nothing negative to say. The staff works extremely hard and the building is great! I just renewed my lease and I am excited to be staying longer.

I really love living here. Great location and amazing amenities. The pool upstairs is beautiful and the view of the city is truly hard to beat.

I love the the entire niche 905 team. The apartments have amazing finishes, the management is great and always makes an effort to keep the community engaged with fun events. The reception and management are always responsive and helpful. Love living here

Love living at Niche 905. Excited for the warm weather to come so we can use the rooftop amenities - my favorite part! No complaints about living here

The staff made the move in experience stress free and easy and the apartment was in great shape when I moved in. Very excited to use all of the amenities the building has to offer.

So far the process of applying and being accepted have been effortless. I cannot wait to move into my new apartment come end of June. Mostly looking forward to the pool!

great place to live; the staff is wonderful and location is close to everything! We love the view from our windows and we are looking forward to using the pool as soon as the weather cooperates.

We love living here! Brand new and clean apartments, great amenities, great location! Friendly neighbors and management staff who are there for all your needs!

Solid overall, great amenities and staff! Pet friendly is a plus. Walking distance to many bars, restaurants and grocery is relatively convenient.

The 905 Niche building is very nice. I find the staff to be extremely nice and very helpful. I think that the shared amenities are also great.

Great place to live! Has met all expectations thus far. The amenities have been great and the staff is extremely friendly. Any maintenance requests I've made have been addressed in a timely fashion.