Modern luxury apartments! Love the area, amenities, and size of the apartment! The staff are also very friendly and helpful. Recommend this apartment to all!

Everything has been great from move in to the stafff now being here! We love all the amenities and use them to their full capacity. All our visitors are impressed with the building and views!!!

I love living at Niche 905! The door staff (and everyone in the leasing office) are so friendly! The apartment floor plans are nice and open. The building amenities can not be beat!

Everything has been great so far. As someone who works in real estate development I scrutinize heavily and pay attention to detail. You guys have nailed it.

I love Niche 905! It's a great place to live! The year-round hottub, 24 hr fitness center, reservable common spaces, and 360 views are just some of the perks that set this place apart from the competition.

So happy with our decision to move here. The amenities are amazing, the staff is super friendly, and the location is perfect for walking or taking the el. I would highly recommend Niche 905 to anyone.

Hot new building with gorgeous rooftop and pool! Maintenance and Concierge are the best in the City, hands down. Views are pretty amazing from the 18th floor. Best new building in Chicago!

Could not be happier with Niche 905! The building and amenities are top notch. And the front desk and leasing staff are amazing! I love living there!

Great staff and amazing new facilities. The outdoor pool and hot tub are great! The neighborhood is close to the L and buses to get to work in the loop while being close to Old Town and River North

I absolutely LOVE Nich 905! The building is beautiful and management is amazing! My neighbors are extremely friendly. My dog loves the dog run and know where to find the complimentary treats at the concierge desk!

We have been blown away by all of the amenities that Niche has to offer. The concierge service up front has been incredible thus far and have been one of the best perks. The gym is great and I have spent a lot of time up there, I would like to see some a smith machine someday, but can't complain! The pool/hot tub view might be the best in Chicago and the floor to ceiling windows are beautiful