Great building with some amazing amenities. Love the proximity to River North, Old Town and Gold Coast. Great access to Red and Brown lines make it easy to get around.

The building staff is fantastic and the amenities are great and well kept. I believe the outside of the building could use more upkeep. I cannot ever have my windows because it gets infested with spiders.

I love living here! The pool and hot tub are an amazing perk of this place! Super convenient workout room upstairs with a lot of machines and free weights! Everyone who works here is very friendly

I've lived in Niche for almost a year now and truly enjoy it. The staff is friendly and the building is always clean and quiet. I would definitely recommend it to any friends!

The building is beautiful and exceptionally clean. The apartment is spacious and has incredible views. The only downside I would say is the location at night is a little iffy and the elevators can be incredibly slow.

Niche 905 is a great building and with useful amenities - it certainly makes my busy life easier! Everyone I've met in the building is great.

I have been in the building a year and have nothing negative to say. The staff works extremely hard and the building is great! I just renewed my lease and I am excited to be staying longer.

I really love living here. Great location and amazing amenities. The pool upstairs is beautiful and the view of the city is truly hard to beat.

I love the the entire niche 905 team. The apartments have amazing finishes, the management is great and always makes an effort to keep the community engaged with fun events. The reception and management are always responsive and helpful. Love living here

Love living at Niche 905. Excited for the warm weather to come so we can use the rooftop amenities - my favorite part! No complaints about living here

The staff made the move in experience stress free and easy and the apartment was in great shape when I moved in. Very excited to use all of the amenities the building has to offer.

So far the process of applying and being accepted have been effortless. I cannot wait to move into my new apartment come end of June. Mostly looking forward to the pool!

great place to live; the staff is wonderful and location is close to everything! We love the view from our windows and we are looking forward to using the pool as soon as the weather cooperates.

We love living here! Brand new and clean apartments, great amenities, great location! Friendly neighbors and management staff who are there for all your needs!

Solid overall, great amenities and staff! Pet friendly is a plus. Walking distance to many bars, restaurants and grocery is relatively convenient.

The 905 Niche building is very nice. I find the staff to be extremely nice and very helpful. I think that the shared amenities are also great.

Great place to live! Has met all expectations thus far. The amenities have been great and the staff is extremely friendly. Any maintenance requests I've made have been addressed in a timely fashion.

Great building, great staff, great location and great views. I have been in the building for almost a year and don't have anything I can say I would change.

My boyfriend and I love living here. Location, amenities and staff are all amazing. Our puppy also loves being able to play with other fur friends in the dog run.

Amazing amenities and staff! Location is great- close to both Old Town and River North, yet in a quiet more residential spot. Great community activities and perks by being a Lincoln property.

So far I love my experience! The building is well maintained and the staff is friendly and accommodating. I'm glad I decided to live where I do!

Niche 905 is a great community. The staff is always friendly, helpful, and quick to respond to any needs. The amenities are fantastic and lend themselves to socializing with your neighbors.

Everything has been great. The apartment itself is amazing. I love the app for the building. The front desk staff is very professional and nice. The best thing is the coffee in the lobby !

We love living here. The amenities are great. The staff is friendly. The door men and women are always the best. We love the benefits of living in a nice, well-maintained rental building, but it can get expensive.

Quite honestly, this prominent building serves its' residents similarly to a condominium set-up. Not only does the Head Concierge, Gabe (*shout out) know how to warmly welcome you home, packages at-the-ready, and on-the-spot updates at his knowledge; but the whole building "feels like home". I love knowing this is where I get to live.... and to use an adorable cliche on my own accord, "I've found my Niche :)".