Niche 905

4.8

4.8

Everything was ready for me. It was a very quick process. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The process took around 20 minutes. The apartment was clean. Thanks!
Absolutely love living here! This is my 3rd time signing the lease. The staff and amenities are impeccable. The location is convenient for me to travel to work.. not too far and not too close ha
Seems like a great place so far! Management has been amazing and super accommodating. The door staff are super nice. Everyone in the building seems very friendly. Happy to join this community
It’s been great living here so far. Management is very communicative and helpful. Maintenance works on things right away. I really enjoy living here and amenities are great.
I absolutely love it here! The only suggestion I would make is to schedule more daily cleanings of the dog run. That would be my only concern at this time.
Great community and lots of dogs! We really like the friendly atmosphere. Everyone says hi. Facilities are clean. Staff are friendly. Dogs are cute.
We just moved in and already LOVE the community + staff! It was the most seamless move-in experience that we've ever had and we seriously wouldn't have changed one thing.
This building has been a dream. From the amenities to the staff! I don’t think you can find a nicer rooftop in Chicago and the community events are always so pleasant!
Unresolved issues with tenants that have been ongoing for months being lied to by the assistant property manager Maintenance request still not resolved after months You expect A LOT better when you pay the type of rent expected from this property. Will not be recommending to any friends or family.
It is the best apartment we found during our apartment search. It has the best amenities and service. The Niche team is really helpful, and made our rental and move in process easy, shout out to Bris for all the help. The rooftop is the best!!! We visited lots of apartments before we chose Niche 905, this one is the top one! It has excellent gym room with kickboxing spot (None of apartments we visited had that, and usually they had a small gym and only a few equipment). The part lounge is a fancy bar setting plus a common kitchen area. They have a pool during summer and a hot tub in open all year. There are more amenities, it’s hard to describe everything... We are so glad that we chose Niche 905.