Niche 905

4.8

4.8

Everything and everyone has been amazing so far. Looking forward to meeting more new neighbor. Staff has been helpfull and pleasent. I believe I have made a great choice.
Lived here for 4 years and love it. Great place to live with a pet! All the amenities are fantastic. Best view in the city. Biggest complaint are the elevators. Need a cargo one because wait times are atrocious when one is rented.
Great place! Staff is super friendly and it’s always so clean! I would highly recommend this place to any of my friends who are looking for an amazing place to live!
I absolutely love Niche. This is our third lease and we are so glad we live here. The amenities and the location are great. Close to River North and Old town for bars and restaurants.
Everyone has made me feel so welcome and answered any questions I had. The staff goes above and beyond and so grateful to be apart of the Niche 905 Family!
Enjoy living here. Other than the party room being unavailable on most days and weekends. Great place to live. That’s all there is to say. Thanks.
Good vibes good friendly staff. The neighbors are amazing so far no complaints. Lively on the weekends and quiet on the week days. Just how I like it.
Love living here - very spacious apartments with incredible views, really nice staff and quick maintenance service! Plus, there's a lot of enjoyable activities for residents, from happy hours to free smoothies to parties on the roof!
I’ve lived here for 3 years. I can say the building has not been as solid as before. The front desk staff is always changing and the staff in the past was the best. They were always looking out for you. These new people don’t seem to care as much.
Great building amenities and super friendly staff has made the transition to Niche a very positive one and highly recommend to anyone interested.