Building Staff & Leasing Office are great, kind, friendly and easy to work with. Submitting work orders is easy and addressed quickly. We love the building and would recommend it.

LOVE the new digs. Incredible views looking north/northwest, and each sunset every evening is more beautiful than the previous. I appreciate the diversity of tenants in the building, and most importantly, I love everyone's friendliness! Not to mention all the fun, cute pups; they're all great too!

Love it here. I think the apartments, building amenities and community are great. I do recommend to live here. Two feedbacks: 1) Many of my guests have complained that they are by the door and the concierge is not there for quite a bit. Or they were calling to be let in by the parking and no one was picking up. One of the things my prior place had was when the concierge went on a break or in the back room or anywhere, there would be a maintenance person covering no matter how small the time. 2) the dog room is not being cleaned three times a day. The same stains that I've seen before are still there and it smells extremely horrible most of the times. Other than that I do appreciate everything else about this building

We have been here since May and everything has exceeded our expectations. All the neighbors are friendly and the staff is nice and very helpful.

I love living at Niche! The building is amazing, super clean, and the residents are nice. My dog loves it too, he’s made so many friends! I highly recommend this building.

I love the community, the amenities are great and the people are amazing. The place is a little noisier than normal, but it’s a lively neighborhood.

Love the location and facility of the building. Definitely recommend for friendly management. They put in hardwork and create a welcoming environment for all!

Unit was very clean upon move-in. Front desk staff has been exceptionally nice and courteous. We are very happy with our decision to move here.

The most beautiful apartment in Chicago!! It has the nicest amenities and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Just moved in and I am so excited to be living here.

Everyone has been welcoming and accommodating, as I get settled. The building is beautiful and very well maintained. Enjoying my apt and unpacking! I’m excited to get to know the neighborhood and explore.

Good amenities, community, and staff. Building organizes lots of events which are fun. Only downside is that rent is high for what you get.

Moved in yesterday seamlessly. Leasing office and front desk employees were very welcoming and helpful with anything I needed. Apartment was spotless.

I just moved in on Sunday and am loving my new view! Everyone in the leasing office was very helpful through the moving process and answered all my questions. Looking forward to this year at Niche!

Love it! The pool/ hot tub and view are amazing. Everyone is friendly and social. The maintenance men are fast and efficient. The gym is really great. Love the workout classes on the Tv in the yoga room.

Absolutely love Niche 905! Get to grill on the roof in the sunset most evenings and chill in the hot tub after! The amenities are just amazing !!

Everyone I’ve met so far has been incredibly friendly. These are the only elevators that have ever felt social, or at least not awkward to get into.

Move-in was a breeze, the units have high quality finishes and street noise is minimal. Everyone, both tenants and those working at the building, have been extremely welcoming. I would recommend to anyone.

Friendly staff and residents! Very welcoming, helpful, and I feel safe and at home. From move in to random questions, someone is always willing to help

Awesome building—has everything you need. Awesome location-close to everything! Awesome Maintenance team—very responsive, awesome staff—really keep us informed.

Great amenities. Love the iPhone app with updates and easy to use system! Staff is amazing always so helpful and there to answer any questions.

I’ve never been more excited to move into a new building than I am at Niche. The responsiveness of the leasing staff and the courteousness of the door staff has been top notch. Already planning our next lease!

Love it here ... wouldn’t change it for the world!!!! Best place for pup lovers, management is #1 in Chitown...Anddddd - can not wait for Summer Woohooo

1/2 star deduction for separation anxiety dog on 13 barking at 6:30 AM everyday. Gym and pool area are great. The building staff is very friendly and the property is clean and well maintained.

Everyone has been very helpful during the move in and leasing process. Front desk has been very accommodating with helping us secure parking to unload and move stuff into the building

Moved in 04/29 it is beautiful Up here at the amenities room and definitely better than the New City high rise. Dog friendly, quiet neighborhood