Niche 905

4.7

4.7

Daniel
The community has great views, close to downtown but enough of a distance where it doesn't feel crowded. Quick access to Lake shore drive and the expressway.
Eric
1 star
It would be nice if residents were held accountable by being asked to wear masks. You can send all of the emails in the world, but no one is going to listen if staff do not ask a resident to wear a mask when they are talking face to face to them. Door staff and especially leasing staff are guilty of this.
Sean
about 2 months ago
I love the building amenities and the friendly staff at Niche 905! It is the best place in Chicago to live! I recommend it to everyone looking to rent.
Shamar
3 months ago
It’s great living here and the staff is very friendly and welcoming, but at times it seems that we can’t even use our amenities that we pay for. It’s confusing when things are not available because they’re bought out for the entire evening and so we can’t even use some of the spaces.
Lisa
3 months ago
Great building to live in!! Has a great community feel, wonderful staff and top tier amenities. The location is also unbeatable and provides fabulous views of the city.
Luay
4 months ago
Everything and everyone has been amazing so far. Looking forward to meeting more new neighbor. Staff has been helpfull and pleasent. I believe I have made a great choice.
Kyle
4 months ago
Lived here for 4 years and love it. Great place to live with a pet! All the amenities are fantastic. Best view in the city. Biggest complaint are the elevators. Need a cargo one because wait times are atrocious when one is rented.
Scott
5 months ago
Great place! Staff is super friendly and it’s always so clean! I would highly recommend this place to any of my friends who are looking for an amazing place to live!
Cathal
5 months ago
I absolutely love Niche. This is our third lease and we are so glad we live here. The amenities and the location are great. Close to River North and Old town for bars and restaurants.
Paulina
6 months ago
Everyone has made me feel so welcome and answered any questions I had. The staff goes above and beyond and so grateful to be apart of the Niche 905 Family!