I really love living here. Great location and amazing amenities. The pool upstairs is beautiful and the view of the city is truly hard to beat.

I love the the entire niche 905 team. The apartments have amazing finishes, the management is great and always makes an effort to keep the community engaged with fun events. The reception and management are always responsive and helpful. Love living here

Love living at Niche 905. Excited for the warm weather to come so we can use the rooftop amenities - my favorite part! No complaints about living here

The staff made the move in experience stress free and easy and the apartment was in great shape when I moved in. Very excited to use all of the amenities the building has to offer.

So far the process of applying and being accepted have been effortless. I cannot wait to move into my new apartment come end of June. Mostly looking forward to the pool!

great place to live; the staff is wonderful and location is close to everything! We love the view from our windows and we are looking forward to using the pool as soon as the weather cooperates.

We love living here! Brand new and clean apartments, great amenities, great location! Friendly neighbors and management staff who are there for all your needs!

Solid overall, great amenities and staff! Pet friendly is a plus. Walking distance to many bars, restaurants and grocery is relatively convenient.

The 905 Niche building is very nice. I find the staff to be extremely nice and very helpful. I think that the shared amenities are also great.

Great place to live! Has met all expectations thus far. The amenities have been great and the staff is extremely friendly. Any maintenance requests I've made have been addressed in a timely fashion.

Great building, great staff, great location and great views. I have been in the building for almost a year and don't have anything I can say I would change.

My boyfriend and I love living here. Location, amenities and staff are all amazing. Our puppy also loves being able to play with other fur friends in the dog run.

Amazing amenities and staff! Location is great- close to both Old Town and River North, yet in a quiet more residential spot. Great community activities and perks by being a Lincoln property.

So far I love my experience! The building is well maintained and the staff is friendly and accommodating. I'm glad I decided to live where I do!

Niche 905 is a great community. The staff is always friendly, helpful, and quick to respond to any needs. The amenities are fantastic and lend themselves to socializing with your neighbors.

Everything has been great. The apartment itself is amazing. I love the app for the building. The front desk staff is very professional and nice. The best thing is the coffee in the lobby !

We love living here. The amenities are great. The staff is friendly. The door men and women are always the best. We love the benefits of living in a nice, well-maintained rental building, but it can get expensive.

Quite honestly, this prominent building serves its' residents similarly to a condominium set-up. Not only does the Head Concierge, Gabe (*shout out) know how to warmly welcome you home, packages at-the-ready, and on-the-spot updates at his knowledge; but the whole building "feels like home". I love knowing this is where I get to live.... and to use an adorable cliche on my own accord, "I've found my Niche :)".

Love this apartment building. All the amenities are amazing and the staff is incredibly friendly. Would recommend this this apartment building to anyone!

Really like niche! Amazing amenities that include a modern gym, beautiful communal areas, and great decor. The building is a nice size too, which doesn't make you feel like you're in a huge building.

We love this building and all the amenities that it offers. People are fantastic and most importantly, everyone loves dogs! The unit is beautiful and we feel right at home.

Great move in experience (no issues with apartment at move in and needs well communicated to staff). Staff really helpful. Quick turnarounds on requests for assistance.

Could not have asked for a better move-in and living experience than what we experienced with Niche. Extremely friendly staff and clean premises.

Living here has been great so far. The door staff are always friendly and talktative. The building is always kept clean and any maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner.

It’s a fantastic community. Staff are amazing and the overall environment is clean and crisp!! I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who loves luxury and dogs!