Love it! The pool/ hot tub and view are amazing. Everyone is friendly and social. The maintenance men are fast and efficient. The gym is really great. Love the workout classes on the Tv in the yoga room.

Absolutely love Niche 905! Get to grill on the roof in the sunset most evenings and chill in the hot tub after! The amenities are just amazing !!

Everyone I’ve met so far has been incredibly friendly. These are the only elevators that have ever felt social, or at least not awkward to get into.

Move-in was a breeze, the units have high quality finishes and street noise is minimal. Everyone, both tenants and those working at the building, have been extremely welcoming. I would recommend to anyone.

Friendly staff and residents! Very welcoming, helpful, and I feel safe and at home. From move in to random questions, someone is always willing to help

Awesome building—has everything you need. Awesome location-close to everything! Awesome Maintenance team—very responsive, awesome staff—really keep us informed.

Great amenities. Love the iPhone app with updates and easy to use system! Staff is amazing always so helpful and there to answer any questions.

I’ve never been more excited to move into a new building than I am at Niche. The responsiveness of the leasing staff and the courteousness of the door staff has been top notch. Already planning our next lease!

Love it here ... wouldn’t change it for the world!!!! Best place for pup lovers, management is #1 in Chitown...Anddddd - can not wait for Summer Woohooo

1/2 star deduction for separation anxiety dog on 13 barking at 6:30 AM everyday. Gym and pool area are great. The building staff is very friendly and the property is clean and well maintained.

Everyone has been very helpful during the move in and leasing process. Front desk has been very accommodating with helping us secure parking to unload and move stuff into the building

Moved in 04/29 it is beautiful Up here at the amenities room and definitely better than the New City high rise. Dog friendly, quiet neighborhood

Moving into Niche has been a very positive experience! Joe & the rest of the team make the signing process a breeze. We were able to move in smoothly and have been enjoying our apartment and all of the amenities ever since!

My move-in and experience to date has definitely met all of my expectations. Niche is a very welcoming community and I look forward to meeting other residents. The staff has been exceptional.

I've really enjoyed my experience at Niche. The building is always clean and the staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend this to any friends.

We moved in last weekend and everything went seamlessly! Management has been a delight to work with and the place was cleaned and ready for us.

A wonderful place to live. Great staff and great facilities. So glad we moved here. We especially enjoy the events that the staff plan for us.

I have really enjoyed my first week here. Niche 905 has great amenities, friendly staff, and an optimal location in River North. I definitely feel like a made the right decision moving in.

So far so good. Great amenity and friendly staff. Looking forward to joining some of the building events. Love the gym and the outdoor grills.

I’ve had a great experience so far! My apartment was very clean when I moved in, the doormen and the leasing office were all amazing throughout the process!

As a suburban transplant,the transition has been almost flawless.I love the vibe at Niche and feel a part of the community .The building is kept so well maintained and I adore my unit.Its fun to pop in the office and feel like Joe and Kendall are friends!

Very helpful and friendly staff has made the move in process very easy going. Everything you need can be found in or near the building and the amenities only get better as the weather warms up

The apartment building and the community of people that live here are fantastic! So lucky that i get to live in such a beautiful building and so excited for summer for POOL SEASON!!

Very easy and everyone is helpful. Great place for dogs with the run and proximity to walking areas. Best part about having the gym are the views. It makes it hard to not be in the mood with the sights you get to take in while putting in the grind

Not only are the apartments themselves great, but what the building does for the community is amazing! love the donations and drives ran by Niche, makes giving back to the community that much easier!