I just moved in this week and I am very please with how the lease signing process went and the apartment itself. The grounds are nice and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Figuring out how to connect/transfer my internet was a little challenging but I got it working. So far, I am very happy with my decision to move here.

Reply from Nob Hill

There’s bugs coming from I don’t know who’s apartment 🤦🏽‍♀️😒 we need water slides also lol no seriously !! We need more activities/events and more yoga 🧘🏽‍♀️

Most of the office workers are very friendly and helpful, the pools are always clean and maintained. The apartments are overpriced but we understand we’re paying for location.

Wish there was a Washer and Dryer hook up, but I’ve enjoyed it so far here! The staff is nice, location is reasonable to downtown. Met a nice older couple who live near me roughly.

Since moving in it has been a really great experience. Everyone has been so helpful with us getting moved in and making sure we had everything we needed. It really feels like home

I love this apartment. The neighbors are great. It has everything that I need. The staff is more than what you could ask for. From the beginning, Lux had to help me with everything. My internet was running so slow. He got his iPad so that I could get everything signed and even helped me getting my payments taken care of. The apartment was very clean with new appliances in the kitchen. It is just enough space for me and the pools are clean and quiet. There are kids, but all that I have met are very well mannered.

Reply from Nob Hill

For the price it is good! However I hate having to go to sleep with sirens every night... The traffic is terrible too right off the interstate but it is close to the interstate. The culture around the apartment complex is of Hispanic descent and the food is amazing!!

Reply from Nob Hill

It’ll be a year in August that me and my family have been living here. We came from Memphis Tn and we have never experienced such an active and close community like we have here at Nob Hill. This by far have been the beat apartment complex that we’ve ever resided in. Awesome personality. Quick and helpful staff. Extraordinary community interaction as well as activities. If I could rate a higher score it would definitely be off the charts. My family and I appreciate you all for making our experience here one we’ll never forget. Thank you Nob Hill!!

Reply from Nob Hill

This is my first month at Nob Hill and I am happy with my decision to move here. Everyone has been very accommodating and maintenance is great!

Reply from Nob Hill

I've lived at Nob Hill for about 2 months and I think that it is a great place to stay. The neighborhoods aren't too loud. And there is a lot of community events.

Reply from Nob Hill

This apartment complex is well put together. Wonderful staff, nice and peaceful people. It feels great to be apart of a community like this.

Reply from Nob Hill

The apartments are good but the neighbors are not. We are constantly harassed by our downstairs neighbor. He watches us come and go through his window and constantly yells at us for simply walking around the apartment. We’ve complained to the office constantly but nothing has been done.

Reply from Nob Hill

The management team is going great distances to change Nob Hill as a whole. They have done renovations, resident events, and so much more! .

Reply from Nob Hill

The staff is amazing. Maintenance is very responsive and always on time. Property is always very well maintained. There is very little noise. They are renovating the complex now so it will be even more beautiful

Reply from Nob Hill

The apartments are Nice. But I have a nosey and rude neighbor. I think the could come up with a better parking system as well. Besides that I would recommend it to anyone to move here

Reply from Nob Hill

Wonderful, well-kept community with wonderfully renovated apartments. The staff in the office is always super nice and helpful with anything that I might need.

Reply from Nob Hill

So far its seems very nice hopefully it stays that way hopeful pool will open soon would be nice if tennis court had a net. No complaints so far.

Reply from Nob Hill

Except for a few minor inconveniences with having to have a guarantor move in was easy and they welcomed us. As well as made sure that we were set and ready to go

Reply from Nob Hill

No complaints so far! Just moved in and love it, got set up in the apartment very quickly and Lux was extremely helpful and informative in the process

Reply from Nob Hill

I sincerely love Nob Hill. The grounds are gorgeous, the office staff is A+, and maintenance is prompt and thorough. My home is beautiful and the value is unbeatable.

Reply from Nob Hill

Generally good! Was robbed once but is cool, they didn’t take much. Wish there were more parking spots, but what are ya gonna do lolol. also maybe more washers and dryers.

Reply from Nob Hill

I think it i a great place and i would highly recommend it to everybody that is looking to make that next move so with that said try it for yourself

Reply from Nob Hill

I've lived here for only a month so far but I have loved it here! Plenty of green space, front office and maintenance are usually quick to respond, parking is never an issue.

Reply from Nob Hill

The community is wonderful, the staff is professional and helpful, and as a new resident to Nashville, Tennessee, I would recommend Nob Hill to anyone.