i love where i live at now and im so happy that i live here i wish i knew where before then now. i love the people and the swimming pool most of all the inters.

Staff is really attentive and helpful. They have assisted us in our move in and been extremely helpful and ot makes me look forward to being here

Great community and great staff. The apartments appear to be well taken care of and everything is well organized. The staff has been very helpful through the move in process. Happy to be here

We had a rocky start after move in but we are super excited about the new management and the staff. Anytime we need something they are right on it. I can't say enough about the new property manager and how she handles things.

Great Location, 19 Min from Nashville downtown, 10 Minute to the airport, 10 Minute to the zoo. Clean and Quite neighborhood. There are security guards at nights and fences around all the neighborhood.

The place is clean and well kept. The apartments have everything that you will need in appliances. Laundry facilities are on site. A couple times a month they have community get togethers.

Lovely community with extremely friendly residents and staff. Gorgeous newly renovated apartment homes with all new stainless steel appliances you’ll fall in love with along with very modern decor.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I just moved in I like the inside of the apartment however the outside to do some fixing up. It is a gated community however the entry gate is always open, please fix it!!

I love the complex. The staff were very helpful when i was asking questions. It is quiet and peaceful. They have everything we need and Thats amazing. Our dog loves it. We love it and would recommend jt to anyone.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

We just moved in and it seems like a nice place to live. We do wish the gate would actually shut at night. What's the point of a gate if it's always open?

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Great place to live. Good location - bus stop just outside entrance and close to shopping. Apartments just remodeled. Pools also well maintained.

So far the staff and community of Nob Hill have been excellent. Maintenance comes to fix the problems within a day, and are polite and courteous about it. The experience at Nob Hill is wonderful!

The newly renovated apartments are really nice. I love the low rent and the extremely friendly staff in the office. I also finally have a washer and dryer in my apartment. I love living here.

Awesome place. I would definitely stay but unfortunately I have to move but the staff is great and helpful. The pool is finally open and I love it.

I love it here. Maintainace can be a little slow and sometimes they need a reminder but over all it’s a great place to live. I do wish they would fix the side gate because I’m always running late for work in the morning and going around makes me later.

everyone has been super helpful with my whole process Carolina is awesome I appreciate all ahe has done to make my transition way easier than i expected

With being from out of state, it was hard to come to Nashville to look at apartments. Doing everything online and then getting to Nashville to finish the process, I was very impressed and I would recommend Nob Hill Apartments to others looking for a reasonably priced place to live in Nashville.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Finding a place online was comforting and the actual signing and move in were very easy. Everyone at Nob Hill are very nice and complex is secure which is comforting.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

So far it’s been great! Every time I have had a Maintnence issue they fix it right away and are very nice! It’s quiet and everyone in the office has been very helpful with my move in!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I love the apartment and our management staff! The only issue I had was when I first came to get a tour and one of the temps gave me wrong information and ended up delaying my move-in date by not having my file compiled. However, the manager Susan helped me get everything sorted in just a few hours! Thank you Susan for being so amazing!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

So far so good. Place seems friendly and it’s clean. All new renovations in my apartment which is a great thing! Love new carpet and new flooring :)

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

My experience has been pretty peaceful and professional. This is my first renting experience and I couldn't have felt any better. I like this place alot.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Rate a 5 Noise is at a minimum & very homey Neighbors are very nice and quiet great area for oriental foods and access to many different restaurants

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I havent had any problems since moving into my new unit a year ago. Office staff is always very helpful. Grounds are well kept, community is friendly.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I just moved to Nob Hill in early April. So far so good .. haven’t had many issues hope it stays this way. I moved in when they were having a good deal!!