It’s quiet and the staff is very friendly. Got me through the whole process and I love the area . I would recommend this place to anybody looking for an apartment.

I really love the area, it's not too far from downtown Nashville and the people here are absolutely do nice!!! The area is always clean and well taken care of of.. I also love it because there is animals everywhere, I love animals! Inside of my apartment is very nice and homey! I think I made the right choice 😌

A great place to live. They have events for the family twice a month. The place is well kept. They have two pools for people to use. The place is a gated community.

Great complex, great people, safety place and very good service at the office. I put in a maintenance and day fixed it the very same day. Location is great.

I like the swimming pool, I like the gym, the apartments are beautiful, everything is so nice, clean, we have a nice parking and a very good service at the office.

The location is very convenient to many places and highways. The amenities are great. It’s been a great and comfortable community to live in.

I put in a Maintainace request and they fixed it the very same day. So appreciated! I mentioned the handle on my microwave That had been broken for a while so the guy told me to call the office and put in an order and within two hours it was fixed too!

The staff really seems to care about the community here. Great location very close to downtown Nashville. Community have security and I love it.

The staff really seems to care about the community here. From taking care of their residents to the events they put together for us. They make us feel at home

My experience here for the past year has been great and I would recommend it to anybody! I really do enjoy all The fun activities as well!!!

I have only lived here about a month, but it has been nothing short of a pleasure. The neighbors volunteered to help me move in. Newly renovated! Beautiful grounds!! My dog loves it too!

We could use less speed bumps in the parking lot but the complex is clean and the apartments from what I’ve seen are spacious and well kept.

I absolutely love it here! Staff are more than welcoming and helpful. Offer so many incentives. Very quiet. Awesome coffee lol. My move in was quick and easy!

Its so diverse and welcoming. I feel safe and sound around people I have something in common with. Safety is also great here, the neighborhood has tons of kids and monthly fun related events.

We’ve only lived here 2 weeks and we love it! We’ve had a couple of maintenance requests that were addressed ASAP! Everyone is very friendly!!

i love where i live at now and im so happy that i live here i wish i knew where before then now. i love the people and the swimming pool most of all the inters.

Staff is really attentive and helpful. They have assisted us in our move in and been extremely helpful and ot makes me look forward to being here

Great community and great staff. The apartments appear to be well taken care of and everything is well organized. The staff has been very helpful through the move in process. Happy to be here

We had a rocky start after move in but we are super excited about the new management and the staff. Anytime we need something they are right on it. I can't say enough about the new property manager and how she handles things.

Great Location, 19 Min from Nashville downtown, 10 Minute to the airport, 10 Minute to the zoo. Clean and Quite neighborhood. There are security guards at nights and fences around all the neighborhood.

The place is clean and well kept. The apartments have everything that you will need in appliances. Laundry facilities are on site. A couple times a month they have community get togethers.

Lovely community with extremely friendly residents and staff. Gorgeous newly renovated apartment homes with all new stainless steel appliances you’ll fall in love with along with very modern decor.

Reply from Nob Hill

I just moved in I like the inside of the apartment however the outside to do some fixing up. It is a gated community however the entry gate is always open, please fix it!!

I love the complex. The staff were very helpful when i was asking questions. It is quiet and peaceful. They have everything we need and Thats amazing. Our dog loves it. We love it and would recommend jt to anyone.

Reply from Nob Hill

We just moved in and it seems like a nice place to live. We do wish the gate would actually shut at night. What's the point of a gate if it's always open?