Best part for sure is the smiling faces that work in the leasing office. We were pleased to find that what we read online was exactly what we saw in person and the pricing was all the same as well.

Nob Hill is awesome! Great maintenance, great office staff and fun events. They have 2 amazing pools and two tennis courts. They have a cares team as well.

I have been experiencing top-notch service from Nob Hill Villas. Whenever I enter the Information Center, I am treated like a VIP. The staff is so genuinely friendly and professional, and my needs are swiftly handled.

I love living at Nob Hill! The apartment is wonderful and the office and maintenance staff are all very nice and helpful! I would definitely recommend this complex!

I have had a great experience at Nob Hill apartments. Everyone is so nice and I have had no problems with anything. I have loved living here so far!

I love this community! Immaculate grounds maintained by delightful staff! Maintenance is super fast at all requests, and the leasing center hosts events for residents such as free waffle breakfasts and things like that! Love the community!

Looks very nice and quiet. I went on tour before purchasing my apartment. My favorite part is the kitchen! It's newly renovated and just look so good

We have enjoyed living in Nob Hill apartments. While it is not perfect (there are some cockroach issues, available parking, and new gross smelling air fresheners in the halls), the community has been great and the staff are very responsive. I feel very safe here and love how close it is to downtown. It has been a sweet place to call home.

Excellent service so far, move in Day was easy enough really appreciative of the location to Nashville and the ability to rely on our leasing office for support!

The community leasing office is very helpful and so charismatic. The community really has great appreciation for their tenants and their pets.

The apartment is really comfortable and good looking and has a lot of space to keep your stuff. I love the balcony and the fact that you can have pets here. The staff is super sweet and helpful towards us and I feel like home at Nob Hill. The only problem is that there were bedbugs in the carpet when we moved in. They are currently treating that and hopefully we will soon be free of those nasty bugs soon. :)

The community and services have been really good and helpful. Staff is friendly and welcoming, and the neighbors too are the same. I'm happy

So far so good, every thing has been handled promptly and professionally. I have no complaints looking forward to moving in soon. I have dealt mostly with Ali and Jo

Thanks to my wonderful apartment complex I have received This amazing point system! I love amazon so much and to actually earn point and get prizes is so totally awesome .

Great place to live with your family. We are really enjoying our time here. Management is great and helpful all the time. Highly recommended.

Great apartment with all new appliances, new plush carpet and a fabulous color scheme. Staff is very kind and helpful (special shout out to Daniela for all the help)!

The apartment complex is very nice. As a student, we caught a discount so it's great that they help students a little bit with rent expenses.

Daniela is the best! She helped me all the way in getting my apartment. Nob hill villas are really nice. I'm glad I moved here. Everyone is friendly.

We just moved in to nob hill apartment homes and our neighbors have been very friendly and the maintainence staff has been very helpful. However I wish the pool stayed open another hour because I love to swim!

Reply from Nob Hill

I love it here, the people are so great. Every one in the office is wonderful, I love the pools and the playground area. The grills are convenient.

Reply from Nob Hill

Customer service is excellent, treat you with respect. Nice showroom. Good maintenance on property. Near interstate 24. Convenience stores around

Reply from Nob Hill

Love it so far since we moved in this past weekend. Love the park amd pool for my son and how quiet the community is. The security guard at night is great too

Reply from Nob Hill

Amazing. I've had a great experience so far with the community. And staff. They have truly made it possible for me to enjoy my stay at nob h.

Reply from Nob Hill

I've had such a great experience with Nob Hill! It's been a long time since I've had to search for an apt and this community made it 10x easier and more pleasant! Their customer service, newly remodeled units, and central location won me over in a heartbeat!

Reply from Nob Hill

you guys are doing great! love the apartment. awesome job. i love it. no complaints ever. good job. wooohoo!!" beautiful. love it. awesome!!