I have really enjoyed my experience working with Alma, and I am so impressed with the Nob Hill apartments. I can't wait to move into my new home.

Great job to maintenance who was out here pouring salt during this Nashville snow storm ! Thank you for sending for plowing also! Nob Hill cares :)

I've only been here a few weeks but I can already tell you that I love living here. The staff is so helpful and accommodating and they make sure to stop what they're doing to help you when needed. The apartment itself is spacious but cozy and I have already made it feel like home. The complex is clean and has many amenities, including a dog park and two pools. I cannot wait for the summer to take advantage!

It's been great this far. I have no complaints about anything. The community is nice quiet and relaxed. This makes it safe to say that this was a great choice

I've only been here a few days but my experience so far has been great. Giovanna in the office was friendly and professional. She is amazing. The maintenance staff are also courteous and respectful.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Staff is very very friendly and maintenance is great! Community is usually very clean and everyone keeps to themselves! The only thing I have to say is that the area isn't the greatest, but as long as you mind your own business, should be fine :) another thing is the kitchen is really small and there is little storage space. Just minor things like that.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Anytime we have an issue, you guys are always on top of it. Fast responses and very considerate. Very clean and beautiful property to live on.

Everyone is so friendly here. Maintanace is alwasy on point , the community is always so clean. I love the feel of coming into the community after being out in the busy city of Nashville. The landscaping is impeccable. I love calling this place home!

I have friendly neighbors and the staff is accommodating and helpful. The on-site exercise room is a great part of the community. I am there almost every day. I also enjoyed the pool, during the summer. I do wish that there was better communication about repairs and issues.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I have found a lovely Home with fantastic Management. I am knew but am so refreshed by their caring attitudes n sincerity !!! I am so excited !!!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

staff are very nice, friendly and accommodating. I like the grounds, and the fact that it is gated, also that it is pet friendly and close to my work

So far so good. I love when there is a problem they get right on it and get it fix. The grounds are well kept as well. The staff is friendly.

Clean environment, friendly resident staff, community aware management staff! We even has our own security patrol which offers its service at night so I feel safe at home!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

It's an older apartment complex. Maintenance has always been quick to make repairs! The office staff are very helpful and the pools are always clean.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Everything is fine here. The only problems I say is the gate. I have spend more than once waiting outside for the gate to open. And the laundry mat they provide. The one in my building doesn't work. But I survived, I just went to another building.

I love our third story apartment. It has amazing views and the breeze blows in the windows on cool days. The neighbors are always quiet so we never have a problem with noise.

Great! Super friendly team...they're the reason we hang around! Beautiful landscaping! Awesome pools! 24 hour fitness room! Close to everything! DVD rental on property! Animal friendly! Dog park area so you can run & play with your dogs! We love it, it's home!

So far so good. I moved in last month and everyone has been very friendly to me. I wish the pool was open a little more consistently, but the 24-7 fitness center makes up for it and then some.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Nice place to stay great pool area and close to the stores lots of shopping clean and quiet wonderful place to stay pet friendly playground for the kid's