Nob Hill Villa is doing a great job improving the environment. This is evidenced by upgrading apartments, attending to landscaping and lawn needs in a timely manner, responding to maintenance issues with fidelity, addressing pest control issues, etc. Keep up the good work!

I like my neighbors, I feel safe, and I like my apartment. I hate not having washer/dryer connections, and I hate that some of the speed bumps are TOO easy to bottom out on.

What can i say, it's a great place to call home! The staff an residents are awesome. The grounds are clean an a welcome sight after the big city bussell

I'm pleased with my current apartment. It's nice and clean. Ive had some problems with the previous apt Ive rented from them but they moved me and the new apt is a lot nicer.

I love my apartment at Nob Hill. It was newly renovated and it's beautiful. The staff seemed a little unorganised a few times though. And the back pool is definitely not as nice as the front pool. A little disappointing.

Haven't had any problems. Staff is always willing to help. Grounds are always well kept. Apartments in great shape and spacious. Very quiet community. Neighbors very friendly.

So far so good! I like it no one bothers me! The only complaint is have is the maintenance is slow! But very nice people from what I have met.

Reply from Nob Hill

We have lived here for three weeks and we love it here! The office staff are very nice and the maintenance guys are amazing! Our children love the playground and the pools!

good apt very spacious. like the community. good play area. nice place to live. But service request is little slow. need to improve the service request timeliness

We have enjoyed our time here so far. About the only really problem is with roaches. It is getting a little better, but still are around. But over all, a good experience.

Reply from Nob Hill

I think the apartments are great! I wish he gate would get fixed of course but other than that it's a nice place to call home for now. We love the pools and the work out area as well!

Reply from Nob Hill

Staff is great and apartments are being renovated. I can't wait to have a renovation done. I apprecate the security guards and that fact that I never hear my neighbors.

Reply from Nob Hill

Quiet complex with no drama. I enjoy living here. Convenient location and close to many dining and shopping options and Interstate access to I-24 and I-65.

Reply from Nob Hill

staff are always friendly and willing to help whenever possible. They are usually available when you call or come by and the grounds are usually kept up pretty good.

Reply from Nob Hill

Great!!! i love the chance that the assistant manager gave us before moving in. We had numerous fails of trying to get a apartment, and he helped my husband & i out.

Reply from Nob Hill

I have really enjoyed my experience working with Alma, and I am so impressed with the Nob Hill apartments. I can't wait to move into my new home.

Great job to maintenance who was out here pouring salt during this Nashville snow storm ! Thank you for sending for plowing also! Nob Hill cares :)

I've only been here a few weeks but I can already tell you that I love living here. The staff is so helpful and accommodating and they make sure to stop what they're doing to help you when needed. The apartment itself is spacious but cozy and I have already made it feel like home. The complex is clean and has many amenities, including a dog park and two pools. I cannot wait for the summer to take advantage!

It's been great this far. I have no complaints about anything. The community is nice quiet and relaxed. This makes it safe to say that this was a great choice

I've only been here a few days but my experience so far has been great. Giovanna in the office was friendly and professional. She is amazing. The maintenance staff are also courteous and respectful.

Reply from Nob Hill

Staff is very very friendly and maintenance is great! Community is usually very clean and everyone keeps to themselves! The only thing I have to say is that the area isn't the greatest, but as long as you mind your own business, should be fine :) another thing is the kitchen is really small and there is little storage space. Just minor things like that.

Reply from Nob Hill

Anytime we have an issue, you guys are always on top of it. Fast responses and very considerate. Very clean and beautiful property to live on.

Everyone is so friendly here. Maintanace is alwasy on point , the community is always so clean. I love the feel of coming into the community after being out in the busy city of Nashville. The landscaping is impeccable. I love calling this place home!

I have friendly neighbors and the staff is accommodating and helpful. The on-site exercise room is a great part of the community. I am there almost every day. I also enjoyed the pool, during the summer. I do wish that there was better communication about repairs and issues.

Reply from Nob Hill

I have found a lovely Home with fantastic Management. I am knew but am so refreshed by their caring attitudes n sincerity !!! I am so excited !!!