North Water Residences

This is pretty cool! Cannot wait to see what I can reward myself. I enjoy points-based rewards programs. Fun. FUN. FUN!!! Let's play and win!
North Water is fantastic - the staff is wonderful and the community is very welcoming! Choosing to live at North Water was a great and easy decision.
Everyone at North Water is exceptional! Everyone is professional and amenities are top notch. Any problems or maintanence issues are fixed promptly. We are very happy here.
North Water definitely is a very nice property. The staff at the office are extremely helpful and easy to reach. However, the front desk is not particularly the best as I came from 500 N Lake Shore and the front desk staff there and package delivery was the best with their friendliness. The amenities are great but I am looking forward to more opportunities to partner with Lowes to share the property's benefits as part of the hotel. Overall a great property though.
The staff has been more present in the last 6 months in terms of organizing events and keeping building residents in the loop in regard to building news/events/etc.
As a realtor and a resident I can say this building is truly something special. The staff is amazing, they go above and beyond to make sure each resident is taken care of in a timely fashion. We could not be happier to be living here!
So far so good! No complaints! Fast response from management. So far so good! No complaints! Fast response from management. So far so good! No complaints! Fast response from management.
The staff of North Water Apartments are the best in town! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I am very grateful for everything they do. I wouldn't live anywhere else.
Amazing staff. The concierge team is the best always ready to help and make the residents feel like they are coming back home! Shout out to all of them
Front desk, back office and staff folks are awesome! They make living here a pleasure. We enjoy the beautiful and well kept building and amenities. The only complaint is the limited space for packages -- which has caused some "missing" packages on several occasions. But we understand that is in the process of being mitigated.