Amazing amazing place to live! I always recommend it for others. Clean services and excellent quality staff. This place goes above and beyond!

Reply from North Water Residences

So far it has been really good. The amenities are great, no problem with noise and there is always fun events going on. The view is another big plus!

Reply from North Water Residences

Love living here at North Water! Has a small community feeling, yet has all the perks of living in high rise living. Love the gym, pool and all the community extras.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great staff, great location, convenience to local shopping on Michigan Avenue, great nearby restaurants, convenience to Lake Shore Drive and the Lakefront.

Reply from North Water Residences

I have loved living at a Northwater since I moved in! The staff is very helpful and the building is always kept up so well! I have no complaints, would definitely like to stay if weren’t for other needs!

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location, beautiful building, great amenities, pet friendly and fantastic staff. If you live in Chicago this is a great place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love the amenities at this building and the staff is wonderful from the office Amy and Stephanie to KJ at the front desk, and Bella in dry cleaning.

Reply from North Water Residences

Hello. I have been here for under a month but it has been great. The staff have been so kind, always smiling and it’s so clean and well kept. You have an amazing management staff. You should be so proud of them. Keep up the amazing work! From Muhamad all the way to the cleaning staff. Thumbs up!!!

Reply from North Water Residences

Great people, central location, and dreamy PH unit with a unique view on Lake Michigan and Navy Pier. Can’t wait for the fireworks in summer!

Reply from North Water Residences

Living at North Water has been the best experience for me and my fiance. All the building staff knows our name and makes a point to ask us how our day is every time we see them. The place is always super clean, has the best amenities, and best views of the city. Never leaving!

Reply from North Water Residences

I honestly don't think you can find a better place to live in Chicago. You can't beat the prices for the quality of the building, services, views, and location. Beyond that, there is a strong community atmosphere that is very welcoming.

Reply from North Water Residences

Oasis in the middle of the city that feels like you’re living in a hotel. Unmatchable views, great apartments with modern fixtures, and great staff that do everything possible to help you get anything you need

Reply from North Water Residences

We love living at North Water! We love the unobstructed views from our apartment and amenity spaces. You have city views and lake views. The staff is friendly and thorough.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great community and amazing staff. Well kept amenities. Really large spaces for hosting, and easy to navigate. The shared spaces including floor 50 are also great for guests.

Reply from North Water Residences

Having lived in North Water for half a year now I’m so happy we chose to live here. The staff is so nice and the amenities are great! The great amenities are even getting an upgrade👍

Reply from North Water Residences

I have loved living here for 3 years! The staff at north water really make a difference in my resident experience. Everyone is really nice and makes living here so great!

Reply from North Water Residences

Gotta love this place! They do a lot of community events to get to know others in the building and are always available to help! The concierge team (KJ & Diamond) are AMAZING!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love North Water Apartments! Everything is very clean and well kept. The people are kind and welcoming. Everyone is always polite and willing to give a helping hand. I never want to leave!

Reply from North Water Residences

We call North Water “Home Sweet Home” since 2015! Great amenities, staff, community and location. We wouldn’t trade this for anything else!!

Reply from North Water Residences

Staff and location are wonderful. Unit is reasonably well designed and view is amazing. Could have better amenities, but overall a great place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location and views. People very nice and thoughtful. Amy and DeCarlo awesome and responsive. Some of the apartment items of fair quality but the view makes up for it.

Reply from North Water Residences

I've stayed in several rentals but North Water is by far my favorite. Never have I felt more at home. The leasing and maintenance team are who the real MVP's of this property. They are responsive and always have a smile on the place. Plus the amenities in this location are unbeatable for the pricing. If you want a true luxury experience and the property management team to match find your way to North Water.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living in North Water because the staff are friendly and attentive to our requests. The location of North Water is also extremely convenient for being accessible to city life and good restaurants without the busyness of being in the heart of the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

Awesome place to live...I moved here in May and have enjoyed it so far. Love the outdoor space, and the common areas throughout the building. Would like to know if there is free internet throughout the building?

Reply from North Water Residences

Excellent staff and facility! I love the atomosphere of this apartment. Also, I love the view from the unit which enables us to view the beautiful Michigan lake!