Living here has really been feeling like home and everything about this place just makes it feel like ahhh.. this is home. The amenities are awesome, its such an open space feeling that makes you wanna go out to them more. I love the view in the apartment, amazing views!

Reply from North Water Residences

LOVE it so far! We just moved in last week, and so far everyone has been extremely nice and welcoming and very responsive! The apartment was super clean when we moved in, and the carpet had clearly recently been replaced and the walls repainted. It has exceeded our expectations so far! Would highly recommend.

Reply from North Water Residences

The building is well maintained and very welcoming. The amenities are nice and not overdone. I appreciate that you can’t hear anyone walking above you.

Reply from North Water Residences

Living at North Water has been great. I love the many events that the staff put on and the workout classes are great also. Now that the weather is better, I really enjoy using the grills that we have and haven't had an issue with finding an empty one to use.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location with easy access to Whole Foods, Loop and the Beach. Excellent team for customer service and maintenance. Clean building that is pet friendly

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water is a fantastic building to live in! From the front desk to maintenance, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The amenities are always improving and management puts the residents first for every decision. Plus the views are some of the best in Chicago!

Reply from North Water Residences

Almost lived here for a year and love it! It just gets better and better the longer I live here! I always enjoy the gym, pool and lounges!!!

We love living at North Water Apts! The best staff and management team. The views and location are amazing. The amenities are super nice too!

Reply from North Water Residences

I’ve lived at North Water for a year now and am as happy now as when I first moved in. It’s a nice building with and good location and a great staff!

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing community! Love loving at North Water and calling it home! Great staff, amenities, location. Second to none across all areas including high quality finishes and amenities

Reply from North Water Residences

We are really enjoying the lake view from the apartment. We are living in 17th floor, but the view is awesome. We also appreciate awesome staffs!

Reply from North Water Residences

We love the amazing apartment! We enjoy awesome lake view from the apartment. Apartment staffs are also amazing. Amenity as well. You must enjoy the apartment!

Reply from North Water Residences

I’ve lived here for three years now and I absolutely love it! The community is amazing and I’ve made so many friends. NorthWater is the gift that keeps on giving!

Reply from North Water Residences

for the most part everyone is friendly and efficient in completing request. When I first moved in there was a more personal feel with the building that I wish was still in effect. It seems like with the more frequent turnover at the front desk it has lost that touch

Reply from North Water Residences

Everything has been great so far! Loving the building and our view. Loving the locale, close to many different places that are enjoyable to visit.

Reply from North Water Residences

Living at North Water has been the best experience for us. All the building staff knows our name and makes a point to ask us how our day is every time we see them. The place is always super clean, has the best amenities, and best views of the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great place to be at. The staffs care and are genuinely friendly. Facility crew really keeps the place spotless. We just moved in and found our neighbors friendly!

Reply from North Water Residences

Awesome dog friendly apartment with wonderful staff from everyone who greets you at the front desk to everyone in housekeeping and maintanence who keep the place sparkling.

Reply from North Water Residences

Excellent location, high quality amenities and public areas and great interaction with the management office (available to fulfill all requests and very understanding of the uncertainty surrounding our move) and maintenance team.

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing views, great amenities, a stone thrown away from the lake, great restaurants, bars, blues and jazz places. Literally 2 minutes walking from a little tiny beach. I can only reccomend this place

Reply from North Water Residences

Absolutely wonderful!!! Amy made our experience so easy she was very informative and extremely helpful. When Amy wasn’t around the other leasing agents were just as helpful. The front door staff couldn’t be any nicer and maintenance was wonderful! It really has been an incredible experience thus far!

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing amazing place to live! I always recommend it for others. Clean services and excellent quality staff. This place goes above and beyond!

Reply from North Water Residences

So far it has been really good. The amenities are great, no problem with noise and there is always fun events going on. The view is another big plus!

Reply from North Water Residences

Love living here at North Water! Has a small community feeling, yet has all the perks of living in high rise living. Love the gym, pool and all the community extras.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great staff, great location, convenience to local shopping on Michigan Avenue, great nearby restaurants, convenience to Lake Shore Drive and the Lakefront.