North Water Residences

Friendly staff, friendly residents, clean building, awesome location, amazing views! I love living in North Water Aparments and will be renewing my lease!
I love living at North Water Apartments! Very comfortable apartments and extremely responsive staff--even during the pandemic, a maintenance staff member responded to my maintenance request over the phone within a matter of hours and walked me through fixing the problem. Sometimes I can hear my neighbors through the walls, however.
North Water is great at every turn. The building is very nice and the staff is always so helpful. We are glad we’re here for longer and can’t wait till the pool and amenities open back up
The best apartment we have lived ever. Great hospitality, amenity, location, lake view, unit, etc... Everything surrounding the apartment is amazing.
The building is beautiful and well kept with great amenities. The Staff is absolutely amazing! I have enjoyed living here so far and look forward to more experiences at North Water!
Love the building and the staff! Helpful, professional and friendly. Always responsive. Location with beautiful views and lovely amenities taking advantage of those views!
I've lived here two years now and couldn't be happier...great location, great apartment, awesome staff and great amenities. I've had a great experience so far and looking forward to the years to come. Thanks...
I like some subtle designs of the apartments, e.g. auto-drain of the kitchen sink, the soft close of drawers, etc. The sound insulation is great too. Overall great experience and the building itself is great too. One small complaint: I live on the 26th floor, the carpet in the hallway gets stained and looks like it has not been cleaned for a while.
Great apartments, great staff, great location. Outside of the quarantine, we are happy with the building and enjoy the amenities. Would recommend!
Living at north water has been the best experience for my boyfriend and I. All of the building staff knows our name and takes the time to ask how our day is going. The building is super clean, has the best amnesties and views of the city. We never want to leave!