Front Desk doing great. Make me feel very safe because they will call us before they send delivery up. also the packages are very easy to pick.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great building in a convenient location, fantastic and all-inclusive amenities, friendly staff, and outstanding community events. Would definitely renew my lease and recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from North Water Residences

The concierge and the team in the office are doing a great job. Timely replies to inquiries and overall super friendly people. Very focused on residents having a nice experience.

Reply from North Water Residences

I have lived here since February and love every minute of it. great management/staff. has tons of perks living in a hotel such as valet, bar and restaurant

Reply from North Water Residences

Great experience so far and almost everything up to expectations. Was unaware that construction would happen next to the building but it has not significantly affected me yet. Clarification on these constructions plans would be appreciated.

Reply from North Water Residences

Friendly Staff! Prompt maintenance requests fulfilled. Regular apartment social events to meet new and mingle with people as well as eat/drink wonderful food.

Reply from North Water Residences

Good job. We enjoy our apt. Chicago is a great city and North Water is in a great location. The concierges and office staff do a nice job. Tamina runs a tight ship

Reply from North Water Residences

The building is fine, you just have to decide if you want to live in the city or if you prefer a little less of the hustle and bustle. I am lucky enough to live here for a year.

Reply from North Water Residences

Nice place. Good staff and great location. Overall a welcoming place to live. Building is quiet and has reasonable amenities. Views are amazing.

Staying here feels like staying at a top tier hotel. The staff and service really stand out. Many apartments have great luxury features, but the people here go above and beyond to try and make you feel welcome and like a part of a community. Management seems to genuinely care about the resident experience.

Reply from North Water Residences

We moved in in June 2016 and so far we are extremely happy. Great facilities, comfortable space, pleasant staff and an overall a wonderful community

Reply from North Water Residences

Superb service and attention to detail in every facet of the building maintenance and management. I am impressed every morning, 7 days a week, when I see the cleaning crew in the common areas cleaning and taking care of the property.

Reply from North Water Residences

I enjoy living in this building more with each passing day. I actually look forward to seeing my lovely lake view when I am out of town. The doorman position has a terrific set of people like Virginia and Andrew (I think is his name) and many more. I always feel welcome when they are behind the desk. I believe I have a great peaceful place in the heart of a busy city!!

Reply from North Water Residences

Best residence complex in Chicago! Amazing ammenities, incredible guest services, clean hallways and entryways, and best pool and gym in chicago!

Reply from North Water Residences

Excellent, very responsive maintenance team has been my experience so far at North Water Residences. Definitely top-notch in all areas of service.

Reply from North Water Residences

Overall, the property is new, so it should be nice right? I think the finishes inside the units are made of about low to medium quality. You can see some wear already, and we are 'lite' users of kitchen appliances. The quartz counters feel like they were just 'pieced' together in our place. You can really see movement already.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great service from the maintenance crew! Always quick and professional. Keep up the great work. And a sincere thank you to the whole team!!!

Reply from North Water Residences

The building is amazing, maintenance staff is always willing to help with anything. The door staff has improved greatly since a new round of permanent employees has been hired. The only downside is that management doesn't do the best job enforcing the guest limit for the pool deck and it can often become extremely crowded with only or two residents' parties.

Reply from North Water Residences

Things are great at north water. Move in process was a little botched but been here 3 months now and really enjoying it. Hoping it continues.

Reply from North Water Residences

A beautiful place to live. The staff is exceptionally professional, helpful and friendly. We love our apartment with the balcony overlooking the Chicago River and amazing city views.

Reply from North Water Residences

After being here for a year, we are renewing our lease. We love the location, the amenities and the staff. After a period of transition for the building with a new management team, I feel there has been a concerted effort to provide a high standard level of service for the residents. Thanks, North Water!!!

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water Apartments is an amazingly designed building. The staff was always helpful from the start. They have the best views in the city. Can't beat the location. Solid construction.

It has been an awesome experience! From the first personalized welcome note to all the wonderful people around, this place is worth calling Home!

Reply from North Water Residences

The leasing experience at North Water has been fantastic. Amy has been very helpful and easily accessible. Looking forward to moving in soon.

Reply from North Water Residences

3 weeks and everything has been great so far! Busy with work so I am looking forward to utilizing the amenities more in the next several weeks.