We have been here almost since inception and the continuous improvement has been very noticeable. The location is terrific and the amenities are wonderful.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living here! We have lived here 4 months and never want to leave. The views are great. Little fixes like coffee machine would be nice.

Reply from North Water Residences

Incredibly clean and well-maintained building; especially on the amenities floors. The door men/women are by far the friendliest I've experienced in the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water Apartments. Awesome amenities, fantastic staff, great neighbors, fun social events, convenient location and amazing views!

Reply from North Water Residences

This building is everything I expected and more. It has an amazing sky lounge for the residents to enjoy along with a great staff to help with anything the residents need.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love the property, the location and many of the amenities. One of them is the pool and pool deck. However, I would like to see greater scrutiny provided over the number of guests that residents are bringing. I highly recommend a very effective approach to managing the pool guest policy used at a luxury rental property in Denver. They use soft rubber bracelets. Green ones for the number of official tenant occupants and two orange bracelets for their allowed guests. Those who are not wearing a bracelet are not permitted in or are politely asked to leave Simple as that.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love the building, love the events, the past two pool parties have been great, lobby is always clean, staff is always tentative and our laundry / package room is great.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love the building, it's beautiful Great, but busy area. Views from the apartments are amazing! Nice friendly residents, immediate attention to any maintenance you might need. Nice pool. Pet friendly.

Reply from North Water Residences

Awesome! This is one of the best places I've lived. And I've lived a lot of places, including internationally. It's great to find a place that actually makes you feel like you're home.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water Residences. Not only is the building beautiful, the view is amazing, the staff is incredibly friendly, and there are a wide variety of people (and dogs) to meet!

Great place to live! I love the doormen and the facilities are always kept very clean. It's a lot better than the last place I lived in! I highly recommend North Water.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water is unlike any building in Chicago (rental or condo). The most common remark friend's and family say about NWR is that it has a South Florida Vibe. Lincoln Property Manager's have done a tremendous job. I have nothing but the highest regards for them.

Reply from North Water Residences

Front Desk doing great. Make me feel very safe because they will call us before they send delivery up. also the packages are very easy to pick.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great building in a convenient location, fantastic and all-inclusive amenities, friendly staff, and outstanding community events. Would definitely renew my lease and recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from North Water Residences

The concierge and the team in the office are doing a great job. Timely replies to inquiries and overall super friendly people. Very focused on residents having a nice experience.

Reply from North Water Residences

I have lived here since February and love every minute of it. great management/staff. has tons of perks living in a hotel such as valet, bar and restaurant

Reply from North Water Residences

Great experience so far and almost everything up to expectations. Was unaware that construction would happen next to the building but it has not significantly affected me yet. Clarification on these constructions plans would be appreciated.

Reply from North Water Residences

Friendly Staff! Prompt maintenance requests fulfilled. Regular apartment social events to meet new and mingle with people as well as eat/drink wonderful food.

Reply from North Water Residences

Good job. We enjoy our apt. Chicago is a great city and North Water is in a great location. The concierges and office staff do a nice job. Tamina runs a tight ship

Reply from North Water Residences

The building is fine, you just have to decide if you want to live in the city or if you prefer a little less of the hustle and bustle. I am lucky enough to live here for a year.

Reply from North Water Residences

Nice place. Good staff and great location. Overall a welcoming place to live. Building is quiet and has reasonable amenities. Views are amazing.

Staying here feels like staying at a top tier hotel. The staff and service really stand out. Many apartments have great luxury features, but the people here go above and beyond to try and make you feel welcome and like a part of a community. Management seems to genuinely care about the resident experience.

Reply from North Water Residences

We moved in in June 2016 and so far we are extremely happy. Great facilities, comfortable space, pleasant staff and an overall a wonderful community

Reply from North Water Residences

Superb service and attention to detail in every facet of the building maintenance and management. I am impressed every morning, 7 days a week, when I see the cleaning crew in the common areas cleaning and taking care of the property.

Reply from North Water Residences

I enjoy living in this building more with each passing day. I actually look forward to seeing my lovely lake view when I am out of town. The doorman position has a terrific set of people like Virginia and Andrew (I think is his name) and many more. I always feel welcome when they are behind the desk. I believe I have a great peaceful place in the heart of a busy city!!