Northgate Lakes is AWESOME. The staff here is great and i've had a lot of fun so far and its only been two weeks! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds!

I absolutely love living here at Northgate Lakes. The amenities are amazing, from two swimming pools to a movie theater there is always something going on. The staff in the office is also incredible and do everything they can to help you. I am definitely considering renewing for next year.

Great place to live. I love that you can have pets, it makes living on your own less lonely. The events are fun and the clubhouse has great activities

The community is super friendly and the amenities are great! The maintenance could be better, but overall I'm happy. It is also nice to see the management putting together events.

I don't know if you actually read these or not, but the only thing im bothered by is the "pet friendly" policies. i don't understand why an apartment cant have 4 pets per apartment, or why one person can't have more than one cat or dog. or why its specifically just cats and dogs, when reptiles etc can be less care and mess.

So far I have really enjoyed my experience at Northgate Lakes. It is very close to campus and the community is close together! There is a lot of parking available and the amenities are great.

You told me the place was much better than it actually is. Wifi is terrible. Cyber cafe and gym can't get into. Nice staff. I like the events each week

Very pleased with the helpfulness of the staff and pleasant experience I've had living at Northgate Lakes. Previously renewed my lease for the next year and did not have to think twice!