Excellent staff, clean, safe apartments. Renovated property looks nice. Lots of community events for staff and residents weekly. Staff makes it a good place to live

I love living at Northgate! All of my neighbors are friendly and a lot of them have cute dogs. Also, the community assistants are great and always happy to help.

A positive experience. There are always nice activities going on, and the amenities are great. The location is very beneficial for UCF students.

Not really friendly always a hassle to get anything done. Matience walks in with no real warning. Had an issue with a pet and then they disregarded all of it for my roommate.

Friendly staff work hard to make Northgate Lakes a welcoming community. The amenities are great and provide an excellent way to socialize without having to travel.

It's a nice community close to UCF that has a shuttle to campus, but the buildings are a little old. The staff is friendly and they are always putting on community events.

I love living here, staff is friendly and fast with complaints, only downfall is the gym, it's a little outdated. Besides that, maintenance and front office staff are spot on

Northgate Lakes is a great apartment for a student that is ready to move off campus but still have the feeling of being within a community and being close to school. The staff is always very friendly and the maintenance team is incredible, always getting your work orders done writhing at least 48 hours. The activities around the property are not only engaging but also fun and a great way to make friends quickly!

Great community with great people. Fun events with a friendly staff. The layout of the rooms and apartments are great. Close to campus and easy to walk to

The staff in the office are nice and helpful. The community events are fun and quality. The head management could do a better job with providing decent utilities for all of the apartments since they plan to raise prices so high next year. I already don't like paying the same amount as some of my other friends at Northgate do for an apartment with no pantry, a smaller fridge, and old furniture. It's rather disappointing actually.

You should've paved the visitor parking lot instead of the entire rest of the Parking lit since it already is paved. It's too loud here and the people living around me have no care as to how loud they are

I really enjoy living here. It definitely has its downfalls such as the garbage campus wide wifi, but overall it is a great place to live with a great CA and RD staff

Maintenance sucks, so do my roommates. The place stinks. The walls are paper thin. Staff is super snobby, though there's some nice ones. Overall pretty disappointed here.

I've never lived away from home before. I feel very welcome and comfortable here at Northgate Lakes. I already renewed my lease back in January, so I look forward to many adventures here!

Overall, I have had a good experience. Maintenance sometimes comes into my apartment unannounced, but the complex is well maintained. The staff is incredibly friendly and timely to my needs and concerns.

Front desk staff are always friendly and willing to help. The various events that happen routinely are usually enjoyable as well. I have had issues with missing packages in mail though which can be frustrating.

I love the dog park here. It is vey pet friendly and all the staff here are very nice. The apartments are good quality for the price you pay. I would recommend to a friend.

Northgate is pretty cool. I don't have any complaints xD the staff is super friendly and there is always cute dogs walking around for me to pet :)

The rooms need to be updated, there are always problems with the internet. Parking is nice. The water doesn't stay hot for very long. Before subleasing I was going to sign a lease for next year here and I am so glad I didn't.

Northgate is an amazing place to live and to stay at, I will be living here for my 3rd year in a room and highly recommend it. The staff is amazing and very helpful as well.

This is a lot nicer than where I previously lived in Jacksonville. Some residents keep to themselves which can be good and sort of saddening.

Love living here! The staff is helpful and friendly. The apartment is really nice and the amenities are amazing! Two pools, a club house, a sand volleyball court and so much more!

I love this place! It's always clean and everybody is very friendly. I also love the new wi-fi you guys got. I definitely recommend Northgate.

I really enjoy the apartment complex. I love all of the events and arts and crafts. I wish the lake would be cleaned up and maybe made smaller, considering there is not that much water in the lake.

Great location close to campus and gorgeous community-- lake, trees, picnic tables, etc. However, amenities are old and need to be better taken care of-- gym equipment is ancient and some is broken, printer NEVER works, pool is often dirty, office computers are incredibly slow. Furniture and upgraded flooring in units is comfortable and looks great, but expect to experience ongoing issues with old and worn-down appliances. Maintenance is quite friendly and usually fixes things quickly, but there's only so much they can do when the actual appliances are so far gone. Nice place to live, but it definitely fell short of what we were shown and promised during tours.