Northgate Lakes is great! It's a really safe and quiet area, I haven't had any problems with my neighbors. Maintenance always takes care of everything in a timely manner.

love it here! i love going to the activities the staff plans and they make it so much fun! i feel really safe here and cant wait to come back next year

I absolutely love living at Northgate. The office staff has become like a second family to me. I have never lived in a place where I truly felt like I knew everyone and saw so many familiar faces daily.

I really love the activities planned for residents, plus it's pet friendly so there's always cute pet to play with. I would highly recommend living here.

The location is very convenient and I love using the shuttle. however shuttles don't run on weekends or game days. the staff is very nice and they try their best to fill your requests.

I have loved living here and all the events are great. I think the times of the events should be adjusted better for students who have early classes and for most of the afternoon because I can't go to the pool parties or the breakfast events.

This is a great place to live. The office staff is amazing. The new wifi is okay but not as good as the old wifi. I wish we had a basketball court. I feel safe here

Northgate has been pretty great so far. Has mostly what I need and is very close to UCF. The prices have gotten a little high and continue to grow even though there haven't been many upgrades that effect me.

So far everything is doing great. Only problem is that some ammenities were not working at first, but they were to fix it in the first couple of weeks

Everything ispretty great. I like my roommates and the maitne crew is good. I am not sure if you have a recyling bin tho which sucks because i like recycling

Northgate Lakes is a really nice community. The amenities are great and it's pet-friendly for the animal lovers. I really enjoy living here and definitely would recommend Northgate Lakes to a friend. Great place and good vibes.

I'd like it if all the lights in the stairwells worked, not just the first floor. Mauve is a great staff member. Theater room is pretty nice, but I would suggest getting more lighting so people don't trip on the first row of seats.

The apartment layout is very nice. I especially enjoy the couches and the flooring. The appliances are a little old, and we had some issues getting our new dishwasher request in a timely manner. Would have done 4 stars if not for that.

The pools are pretty neat but the gym could use a bench press and some additional variety. Parking is strictly enforced. Maintenance is on point.

I enjoy the bedroom space, shuttles, utilities, and pool near the buildings, but have a slight issue with pests in the apartments and the thin walls.

Great service overall, I would definitely recommend to a friend. I plan on staying her for a long time as long as the service and quality stays the same.

Ehhh okay overall good though just had some big issues when first moving in but they fixed it. The amount of time it takes to get something fixed is long though.

love love love living here. and love seeing all the pets all around the property. also love how nice all the staff is and how welcoming everyone in the office is

The wifi connection really sucks and we are not allowed to have our own routers even though the previous year we were allowed to. Place was dirty and unclean on move in day. It took awhile to get my keys for the room and the staff was not entirely friendly. At least on move in day. The front office was different. Too expensive and not sure why. Pool is oily and warm and the amenities are incomplete like the paddles for the ping pong table were destroyed and missing.

Everyone in the office is super nice and always willing to help. They answer every phone call and every question, no matter how small it is and always greet you with a smile!

Great location and amenities but constant problems with communication and maintenance concerns. Appliances are old and dirty, and some have serious issues affecting use. Lots of discrepancies between sources of "official" information (website, move-in pamphlets, CAs and management phone calls) concerning fees, rent, safety protocol, etc. Apartment layout is sensible and spacious with large bedrooms, living room, and closet space. Most of the furniture is very nice. However, there are many significant issues with management and maintenance that are a serious blemish on the community.

Northgate is a very nice place to live. Move-in day is hectic which is understandable, but they need to give themselves more time to complete the cleaning and specific needs of each apartment.

The move in process was smooth, and all of the staff was very friendly. Each time I've had to go to the office, I was always helped with what I needed and the staff was very polite.

This is a nice, quiet and safe neighborhood conveniently located close to UCF's main campus. The staff members here are helpful and welcoming, and they plan community events for the residents. I have enjoyed my stay here so far.

I love it here. It's everything that I expected it to be and more. My favorite thing so far is the shuttles. It's great not having to deal with parking at school.