Northgate Lakes

I've had a rough time dealing with fleas in my apartment and trying to get the office to put in a work order was kind of rough but besides that it's okay
Northgate is doing great, very quick with work orders, and very good about holding interesting, fun activities throughout the months. I love living here!
Maintenance responds quickly to all requests but they are a bit rude. Also when my roommate and I moved in there was a problem that staff never fixed, they don't care about residents
Northgate Lakes does a great job with student/tenant involvement. Plenty of nights hosted by the community staff with free food, activities, and social events. The two pools are a great amenity and the office and maintenance staff is very responsive. The only thing that has bothered me about the community is that the staff may walk into your apartment at anytime without warning. Besides that, it's great.
The community is really great, although I wish that all of the units were in some sort of upgraded condition. It wouldn't be that expensive to replace the stove and microwave in all of the apartments, and would dramatically change the overall living quality in the apartments.
They come in when ever they want, not reasonable time frame. WE have trash in the parking lot thats been there for months, and i got my bike stole which Northgate did nothing to help fix.
Great place to live. The staff is super friendly and is always very helpful to me. Sometimes its a little loud but other than that its pretty nice here.
I love this neighborhood! Everyone is so friendly and I really enjoy all of the events that the staff puts up so more people can be involved.
Northgate Lakes is a pretty nice place to live. My only problem is that the pet fees are exorbitant and the recycling has been put on permanent hold.
Northgate Lakes is in the perfect location. Right across the street of the stadium, off the busy roads. Area is much safer than other student housing and relatively quiet. There is a fire department a few blocks down as well. While this is not the most modern student housing, it is still clean and has all the amenities you would get anywhere else. If you want the full college experience, definitely come here.