NorthPointe

It is a beautiful community. There is a nice pool and a nice grass area that promotes oneness with nature. Overall, northpointe has been an incredibly enthralling experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything except drugs.
Everything is quite peaceful here The amenities are nice as well However, my oven is too old and degraded in quality I wish that the shuttle would reopen soon
I like how friendly the staff is and all the amenities offered here. It’s close but also a hood distance from campus which is really nice and I enjoy how close it is to taco bell
I have enjoyed living at northpointe, I really like the pool and the fact that it is actually really quiet for student housing.I really like that I have my own bathroom.
Service has improved so much here. Everyone is really nice and supportive. The area is perfect here. Beautiful view and space inside and out. Highly recommend. Wish there was a recycle bin though.
Although I’ve had my share of setbacks living in this apartment, I have found my overall experience so far to be a positive one. I love the location and the multiple activity areas that are within the gated complex. As a young person, I enjoy seeing other young people being active around the complex. The gym is small but suffices for basic cardio. The pool is really pretty but a lot of times dirty with foliage. A few things hold this rating back from being 5*s. One is that this is an area with a lot of young people and although that’s nice, it means that they are ganna be stupid at times. I’ve had my car hit twice in the parking lot without any note left. I’ve had barf land outside my door making the outside smelly for weeks. There have been loud parties late into the night. The second and last thing would be the staff. The manager is super nice and helpful but the rest of the staff is nice at best. They lack experience and frankly work ethic. The big positives are online shopping is secure and easy here. Package pick up is very simple if they don’t put it at your door. As mentioned before, the manager is amazing. She does a great job from what I have seen. The 24hr gym (b4 covid) is super convenient. The free WiFi is actually pretty fast. The apartments already being furnished is fantastic. The pricing is very fair. The location is so good. Besides all the shopping, there is a park and a bike trail in walking distance. I recommend living here.
Overall I like the complex for its cleanliness and the efficiency of the staff, whereas, I do have a problem with a roommate of mine. If anything, I’d stay here again but with new roommates.
Kelly was great help and was very funny and friendly she took her time to walk me through everything and showed all the great amenities. I hope to become a resident
The world may be in a pandemic, but I am more than happy to stay home. My apartment is super comfortable! Location is great because there's stores nearby that have all that I need
My experience has been okay I was looking forward to more community activity but with everything going on with Covid 19 I’m just glad the apt are taking safety measures and looking out for residents.