Everyone is kind and all issues that I have are addressed. The only thing that poses an issue to me is the timeframe in which the issues are addressed. It just takes a long time

I rent a 4 in 4 at northpointe! The unit was messy and unclean! I told northpointe office about the problem and they provide full support for me in replacing my room. They really do care about their customers and listen to their comments.

This place is so depressing to the point where my roommates broke up their friendship over a vacuum, you can figure out the rest...at least it’s 420 friendly so I’ll give it two stars!!

Great living environment. I have lived here since last year and i am so glad that i choose northpoint to be my community home. Perfect location with plenty of amenities.

A really nice community where the everything’s is within walking distance. A shuttle is provided to help students get you campus. Amenities are amazing here. Super quiet and amazing student events!

With the switch over from one system to another, it created a lot of complications for me. But besides that the staff is very helpful to try and fix things and the property is beautiful.

The entire team is so amazing and goes the extra mile to ensure the best living experience. I love how it is fully furnished so I don’t have to stress about anything. There’s always emails and updates that let the renters know what’s new in the community.

Staff has been very nice and welcoming. I have enjoyed living here and utilizing it’s amenities. The shuttle is very convenient and the pool is always clean.

Friendly Office staff. The staff is working really hard to get things done and excel this year. More work, time and parts are being put in into all apartments.

Never really had any issues here, quiet and did what I needed the apartment for. Never used the movie room which I wish i had. Used everything else though!

Honestly I cannot complain. Yeah sure there are times that I’ve had mishaps but at the end of the day, the staff is very welcoming and friendly.

My friends lived here’s previously and I fell in love with the complex and what they offer. Therefore I signed my lease to Northpointe without question.

Very good amenities and friendly staff. There are fun activities from time to time as well. For UA students, the shuttle service has been very helpful.

Great place to live. Shuttle takes you to campus every hour and staff is friendly. They are always willing to help. Apartments are nice and isn't noisy at night.

Cool place to live. Although it’s pretty far from everything there a good amount of place to eat or go to for fun right down the road. Very close to my work so that’s a plus and rent is very cheap

A great place to live. Clean and spacious. Convenient location. Good amenities. Maintenance comes very quickly. The bus and community announcements can be improved though.

This is a nice place to live. I am a student at the u of a and northpoint is the best place to live for the price offered. There are shuttles buses provided from northpoint to u of a main campus free of charge for northpoint resident

Very nice, open community. Great amenities. The place is well kept. Near the Tucson Mall. Has a shuttle to get to and from school. Overall best place to live!

Great place to live, it was always quiet and the staff were super helpful. It was nice to not be disturbed by a lot of noise. The shuttle was very convenient too

Great community, not nosey so you can concentrate when you have to, but walls are kind of thin. Other than that, staff is really nice super helpful with answering questions and maintenance comes quick. Fun social events from time to time, who doesn't like free stuff!!

I love the generosity that NP has. There are so many fun events and giveaways than my previous apartment. The events are actually very interesting to participate. Can't wait for Palm Splash

Good people in the office and good maintenance staff doing they job. I respect how they care about the apartments and students living here. Definitely one of the better student housing in Tucson

The younger staff and maintenance staff are nice and has helpful as can be. The on-site management is horrible. I have had several issues and wouldn’t recommend living here. Even having problems of them not having my paperwork on file and then the next month they tried to charge me double.

Nice place to live. Has shuttle that drops you off to main campus every hour. Peaceful environment and friendly staff. Very convenient location since you can walk to numerous stores and restaurants.

Very nice apartments and cool it comes fully furnished. Pool party's are cool and shoukd host more during summer and spring. Staff is nice and helpful