NorthPointe

I've already renewed my lease, I've been here 2 years now. For many residents, this is temporary living, and they call somewhere else home. For me, this is my permanent living space. I'm 24 years old, and I'll admit it would be nice to have more space to myself, a little faster internet, And a larger room. We as current, and even future residents have to understand that this isn't what Northpointe is about, and that's totally okay. This is mainly a place for students to have the resources they need while working for a better future for themselves. The staff are friendly, helpful, and vary in age/experience. The grounds are well kept, work orders fulfilled quickly and efficiently, and community updates posted as events or issues arise. As for amenities, I have everything I need here; free Internet that works decently well, 24-hour gym, a shuttle, and a washer/dryer in my unit. Also, being by myself, northpointe has done a pretty good job with roommate matching these last two-years. For the price, and location, I don't mind the little things that aren't perfect. I think northpointe is a great place to live
could communicate better via email about changes like needing ID to pick up packages or shuttle schedules. I don't check Facebook ever. I always check my email though.
Management made me feel trapped in a place which didn't care about who I was or any of my concerns. No solutions are given other than to pay more nonsense money for a broken down apartment.
The shuttle has been a mess, getting work in maintenance always takes several days. The shuttle needs to have the last schedule. Leaving from both locations every half hour.
North Pointe has gotten better since I moved in last year and it's a good place to live. Such a good price for so many amenities. The maintenance staff are all really nice
The apartments are really nice the biggest problem is that the repairs always take forever and things like the gates never working really sucks.
NorthPointe is a great place to live. It's the perfect college vibe and is in a great location. There is always something fun and exciting going on.
This is my second year living at Northpointe Apartments . I have really enjoyed living here. The only problem is that the gates never work..
Jus so so, I don't have much communication with office, we made appointment for fixing my bathroom, but they didn't show up yet. Apartment is nice. Quiet environment.
My experience at NorthPointe has been great. Everyone has been helpful and the apartment complex feels like a resort. I've never had any problems.