NorthPointe

Poor management, maintenance orders take months to get done. Even though packages are delivered they will say there's nothing in the back. :)
I cannot wait for my lease To be up. I will not be resigning. Roommate match was terrible and the model that they show you is nothing like what the apartment is like
I haven't had internet for over a week. I called multiple times to try to have the problem resolved. Both north pointe and the company to resolve the issue, but I never got a follow up or a call back.
Management made me feel trapped in a place which didn't care about who I was or any of my concerns. No solutions are given other than to pay more nonsense money for a broken down apartment.
This place is awful and I will warn anyone who will listen to never live here for the rest of my days. If zero stars were possible I would score it so.
My apartment complex does not resolve reported issues. Our pool and hammock area is beautiful but I do not have further positive feedback. :)
I've had pest control problems, you have taken weeks to get around to fulfilling service requests, and even when you do you don't do a great job.
The location is great. It's across the street from major stores and the mall, so if you don't have a car, then walking isn't a problem. There are shuttles that take you to and from school, but they break down too often so you can't rely on those. Management is always changing and they don't necessarily care about the people who live here. They're more concerned with themselves than with showing compassion. The people up front are okay. At least they know how bad management can be--although sometimes they are a bit rude, but that could be a day they're having. NP isn't good at updating its residents either. I once had someone come into my apartment and leave a bunch of furniture without knowing. When I called they acted like it was my problem. Overall, it's cheap, but I often wonder if it's worth the hassle to stay here.
1 star
I've had a lot of problems with north pointe and I'm not happy. I think you should take care of our concerns more than remodeling the appartment complex.
1 star
The apartment was in bad shape when given to us, and maintenance was slow and hard to deal with especially when we had mold in the walls and broken Ac