My apartment was dirty and missing furniture upon move in but after necessary repairs for the past two weeks, my apartment is almost all set up!

Good this is a great place to live. The dumpsters got very full because of move in but they got cleared decently. The rooms were missing stuff but I got the stuff now, most of it.

You guys are amazing,This APT is wonderful!The office is very beautiful and the officiers are very nice,the service is good ,they always have patient to help you solving problems. And the rent is really cheaper, lots discounts and coupon

Reply from NorthPointe

REALLY GREAT!!! I can't wait to move in on Friday and start this new life in Tucson with a really really cool apartment building. Also, Can't to start U of a. LIT!

Reply from NorthPointe

So far everyone has been very helpful and all of the mail that I've received has made the process of moving in so much easier! I look forward to move in day and for all the memories I will make at my new home!

Reply from NorthPointe

I haven't actually moved in yet, but I'm very excited to. I think the community is a good value, although I wish things were a little more organized in the office. It seems like any time I call, no one knows what's going on. My roommate that is already living there has also experienced issues with this. Maybe a better training program for employees would help.

Each time I have contacted them they have been friendly and informative. The people who work in the office were very nice on the tour and helped my roommate and I decide where we wanted to live for the next school year. I look forward to moving in next month!

Been a week since I moved in. Moved in all the way from India. This is my first time living in the US which is a big thing for anyone coming from abroad. Leased my apartment online while I was in India. My move-in day was a big mess, was totally upset. But thanks to the very friendly and responsible staff at the leasing office, they more than made up for the mess. So 5 stars for northpointe and especially for the staff for their support. Looking forward to the year ahead at northpointe. Cheers!.

Reply from NorthPointe

It's okay, but it's definitely been getting a lot better. Only suggestion would be to try and do important maintenance requests first such as fixing Ac in the summer.

Reply from NorthPointe

Beautiful pool and facilities. The tour was so nice and I enjoyed seeing the sample room. I am excited to move in in August and be apart of the NorthPointe community! Bear down! :)

Reply from NorthPointe

In this price, it's best place to live in Tucson. You feel comfortable . The area is great. And the staff are so nice and respectful. Also the apartment is clean.

Reply from NorthPointe

NorthPointe is a great place to live if you are looking for somewhere relaxing, quiet, and way from all the chaos. The only thing is it is a ways from campus but their shuttle service is a huge help.

Definitely getting better with community activities. The recent free Bose speaker challenge was very fun as people got creative in the comments and a a friendly completion to win the Bose speaker

Northpointe has definitely improved over the years I have lived here. The biggest issues I have always had is maintenance and shuttle problems.

GREAT! Loved living here. It was definitely a good part of my college experience. I am going to miss living on my own here. I just hope I can have someone sublease my apt. This summer.

Reply from NorthPointe

I think that you guys are doing a great job with involving the students living in the apartments. It's great that there is always events to go to and to meet new people.

Reply from NorthPointe

Things have surely improved since last semester. The new staff takes to time to meet our needs and also goes far and beyond. Living here has been quite the experience

Everyone is nice including the staff. The landscape is beautiful and the pool area is amazing. The shuttle busses are convenient. I really enjoy living here.

I absolutely love living in Northpointe! I love going to the office and chatting with all whom are in the office and the parties and things the complex holds is amazing!!! <3 love you guys!!!!

Reply from NorthPointe

Maintenance work is a little slow to get to and office workers lacked communication with each other earlier in the year but has gotten much better

Reply from NorthPointe

It was such a beatiful experinece to live here at the Morthpointe Student Apartments, the only thing that I hate here is the size of the rooms. I think its less than the average comparing with other Apartments.

North points is a good students apartment which has cheap rent, convenient to buy food and other stuffs, free shuttles to go to university. Although sometimes a little noisy.

The office staff is great! However, I do feel that the rent is a little steep for the square footage and quality of the apartments. I still enjoy living here though because of the gym, pool, and theatre access.

North pointe is a great place to live! Always a lot of fun stuff happening and the front desk people are super friendly and helpful with everything

Northpointe is a great start to living on your own. It is not without flaws but it is a good place to start off. Some of the staff are very helpful.