I love living at NP because of all of the amenities! The pool is nice and the grass area is well-kept. The management will also help with anything needed!

Reply from NorthPointe

This is my 4th semester living in these apartments and still love living here. The staff is very friendly and helpful when I have questions. The shuttles are finally both on schedule and the work orders I've put are being done. I renewed my lease and will be living here for at least another year.

Reply from NorthPointe

So far everything has been good. The staff is nice, lots of things to do, and there's a lot of things included in the lease. Cable, internet, LAN, and wifi.

Reply from NorthPointe

I absolutely love living in this apartment complex and the people are great as well. I am so glad I renewed my lease to live here next year.

Reply from NorthPointe

Northpointe has a nice feeling of home and all the buildings look like a nice place to stay out without feeling like your away from home. The staff are also very kind. The rooms all come with furniture.

The staff is usually pretty friendly and I have never had a problem when I went to talk to them. The outdoor community is nice and I enjoy taking my dog outside. The only thing is that there is usually a lot of dog poop around and I really have to watch where I step, especially in the grass.

Do as well as usual, big room, basketball field, pretty cool staff , friendly officer provide real help for all residents, all my friends and I pretty enjoyed living at here

nice student apartment with kind officers. Convenient shuttle and great location make this student apartment is one of the best student apartments in Tucson. I'm glad I choose it!!!

Northpointe apartments is extremely unique. They're office people are extremely kind and helpful and dress nice. The only thing is i got multiple answers on one question and theres a lot of questions I have that aren't fully answered. Other than that, great place!

So far, I am thoroughly impressed. The staff is wonderful and the grounds are stunning and well-kept. The show apartment looked fantastic. Can't wait to move! I just wish there was a little more communication with prospective or future residents. I got so nervous after signing the lease because of the following radio silence that I emailed them to make sure I was still secured an apartment.

I cannot wait for my lease To be up. I will not be resigning. Roommate match was terrible and the model that they show you is nothing like what the apartment is like

I love living here at Northpointe it's super conveniently-placed around shopping plazas as well as a short walk to the mall, and I love the free shuttle as well as the staff in the housing office. Shout out to Tinesha, Katelyn, Brian and Siow they are literally my favorite people to talk to whenever I have a problem with a resident or whenever i had an issue with my keys... the maintenance staff is fast at fixing any problem we have inside the apartment. I just wish there was another gate to get into from back end of the complex since i'm way in the back. Also wish there were text updates if the shuttles were to break down or not work

Living at north point is pretty cool. The amenities are very nice and it is convenient that the apartments are already furnished. The shuttle running to school is good for people without cars.

Just a few things I've had problems with but overall pretty good. My AC is still having issues and a car has been parked in a parking spot for almost year and needs to be towed.

I love Northpointe apartments! It has great amenities and people are awesome! It is located near the mall, grocery stores and fun activities!

It's very nice place to live. Northpoint is my home in USA Today and tomorrow. I like it as much as my house in my hometown. Nothing is better than the people that they're trying to make me feel so good .

really enjoy living there ,people here are friendly and kind and always help each other,good vibes here ,office can provide us with free coffee and fitness room ,

Reply from NorthPointe

Great location where you can walk to many stores. The amenities they include are very helpful and super convinietnt. Shuttle to UofA, wifi in the room, full size gym, relaxing pool, and useful busness center.

Reply from NorthPointe

really enjoy living in north pointe apartments.roommates are nice and friendly here,and i have a quiet environment here everyday.the office offer us coffee for free everyday ,that's wonderful

Reply from NorthPointe

Cheap price for great living! The staff is great, the property is great and everything is private and safe! The gym is rarely used and the pool is almost always empty. Great place to call home.

Reply from NorthPointe

I love Northpointe! I renewed my lease immediately after my first year signing. The complex offers such awesome amenities and the staff is always so helpful and nice! :)

Reply from NorthPointe

Moving in was a fairly easy process other than being ignored at first, as far as maintenance requests goes, my roommates and I have submitted a few that have gone completely unanswered and it has been since the beginning of the semester. Also when the shuttle is not running and when the schedule was changed management failed to send an email at an appropriate time and never did when the small shuttle completely changed its hours.

Reply from NorthPointe

Nice apartment I have ever been lived. I make lots of friend. I love this apartment, I like it , i LIE , nICE ROOM ,Nice house, and nice people, and nice pool. i really love it

Reply from NorthPointe

NorthPointe a pretty good that I live here feeling comfortable. It is beautifully and have the playground and swimming pool for people and the office is helpful too

Reply from NorthPointe

The amenities at NorthPointe are a great bonus! Maintenance is there next day when you submit a request. Appreciate that Northpointe hosts events for the residents. Love living here!