Affordable, decent apartment condition,moccasional free food, and the internet speed is pretty good also. I can't complain. Including transportation to and from school was a huge plus. My electronic key fob doesn't work on the outside gates, though. And my mailbox is slightly damaged. I need to get the people here to fix it probably.

its good, i like it Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at NorthPointe.Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at NorthPointe.Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at NorthPointe.

Pleasant environment!!!! The apartment has a great pool!!! A bit costly:( :( :( Shuttle service is not regular at times :( :( Amenities are good

Overall I really like the living situation, very comfortable, everyone is very helpful! The office staff answers all questions and provide needed information to help the residents!

It's enjoyable. I really love the enviroment here, and it's near the walmart and fry's, really convenient. You won't regret to choose living here!

Freaking dope. I like the free coffee in the morning. 👍 Plus there is always something to do around the pool. The free food on the weekends always comes in handy as well.

I have enjoyed Northpointe for the most part. It took a few maintenance requests to get things done. Although having the shuttle and lab is very convenient.

North Pointe is a great place to live for a great price! It's secure, clean, and mostly quiet! I enjoy living here and would refer anyone to live here as well.

Everything is pretty good right now. Plenty of times where it shows that the apartments are in the residents' best interest. Very much pleased with how my stay is working right now.

Amazing property and staff! I love that the property is always clean and maintenance works very hard to fulfill our requests! The amentities are great, my favorite is the movie theatre and the popcorn machine. :)

So far, it has been a great place! I only have a few complaints. Maintenance takes a while to get back to you, but that is typical during the first few months...

Most of the time everything is great. However, whenever something is broken and need to be repaired in the apartment, it takes forever. Residents' have to remind NP numerous times until they actually fix the problems.

Northpointe is the best apartment I've lived at and the price is reasonable. The pool is always clean, the gym is always clean and the office staff is friendly.

things are broken and done get fixed in a timely manner. The shuttle that takes us to school has no AC, and is over crowded. This is illegal in the state of AZ

Roommate matching worked out great! The pool and other amenities are awesome too! My issues are that my packages say they get delivered but for some reason are never actually in the office when they deliver? Also my roommates and I submitted work orders when we moved in and they still haven't attempted to help us fix our issues or even contact us.

Lots of fun activities and great shuttle. However a little slow on returning phone calls. It is a clean community that is nicely kept up for residents.

Maintenance requests take forever. It took 3 weeks for our chairs to come in even though we put in a request for those a week before move ins occurred. Both our washer and dryers were broken. Dryer is still broken. And we have roaches.

It's a great place overall! Staff can be a bit hard to handle but overall, great! I really enjoy the setting, the amenities, and the social capacity of NP

So far it has been a good experience, however I feel I could be better. Just some details in which I think NorthPointe could be doing better

Reply from NorthPointe

Overall not bad but the apartment could be better, it has to much water damage. Other than that its a great community and i am enjoying it here.

Reply from NorthPointe

I moved in to Northpointe because of the price compared to other apartments around the University. After I moved in I see why it is so affordable. I had a less than stellar move in experience and I never got the promotions I was told I would get.

Reply from NorthPointe

Could be better, the maintenance situation is very sucky. We've had issues since the day we moved in and maintence has only come to fix one problem. The community is nice.

Reply from NorthPointe

Staff are good and friendly. the thing need to improve is taking packages and repair aspect i hope the fix part can be doing quickly. The servce are good.

Reply from NorthPointe

The staff is great, neighborhood is nice, the pool and spa is fantastic and such a great place to relax! I like my apartment and its location. Not too far from school or the mall! I will definitely recommend Northpointe to friends!

Reply from NorthPointe

Not the most luxurious 5-star hotel experience, but definitely something decent that is worth living in. i definitely see this as long-term.