Really appreciate the shuttle service, especially during holidays when you still need to go to campus. Rent is reasonable and the complex is well maintained

this apartment provide the comfortable service and really help me, when I first time got to Tucson, and there also provide the roommates match form to help me to get a really good roommate

Excellent place to live at, never have had a problem and staff is very helpful, especially maintenance! Place is very clean on the outside and well kept. I also like the amenities here. Love it here!

So staff is cool. Jessie is cool. The Asian guy with the nice hair is cool. Caitlyn is cool. The girl with the black hair and the girl with the brunette hair are cool as well.

Reply from NorthPointe

Staff is super friendly and always willing to help :) (even the shuttle drivers are very nice!). There are lots of cute events that go on sometimes.

Reply from NorthPointe

I have had a lot of maintenance issues at Northpointe but overall it's an okay place to live. It's not the worst but it's not the worst. But I do like most members of the staff.

Overall pretty good place to live. Lots of activities and events. Just wish that the maintenance people would respond quicker to request forms.

Reply from NorthPointe

This is awesome! I love northpointe. Is the best place to live as a college student. Everything is near and they reward us with points and gifts.

North pointe could do a lot better on the timeliness of responding to maintenance requests, once I called three times about getting a temporary air unit out of our apartment before it finally got taken out after 2 weeks but other than that I have no complaints.

it would be better if the gates are closed when it gets dark, parking lot lights fixed/turned on (at night), great recreational facilities-never too crowded

I really enjoy living here, the rooms are a nice size for a college student and I really like that it comes with a desk to do homework at. I enjoy the shuttle too because it is hard to find parking at school.

Lately, the new staff has really stepped up in being helpful and caring and getting sh*t down. They have also organized a lot of cool stuff for the residents. I've lived here for two years and they have been getting way better. The stupid gate is always glitching - my biggest complaint.

You guys overall I believe are doing really well! I've only had personal problems where you guys have charged me incorrectly, and have had problems with my key. It still does not work for the gym, pool, or to get into the gates but no one has still done anything about it.

Living at Northpointe has been great! A few improvements that could happen is the security presence. They never seem to be around, something that would be comforting as the gates are often not closed.

It has been pretty good so far. The only bad thing that I have to say is that maintenance is NEVER on top of what they have to do. We've been waiting for them to fix our A.C, paint our walls and much more. It has been over 2 months now.

Despite moving into a messy apartment, there have been major improvements on the apartment. The office has also been easy to work with to get everything fixed.

Awesome! NorthPointe is always so clean and the staff is so nice consistently. Whenever I need help with anything I can call the front office and have it taken care right away.

Pretty good, I like most people working in north pointe, they are easy communicating and always happy to help. But the work request handling needs to be improved.

Ot is a good place to be in and safe.it is also has many things that you can use for fun such as the movie theater and the fitness center. Thank you

i like the apartment so far, but maintenance request can take a while. other than the amenities provided are useful and most of the time available to us.

Everything so far has worked out great. I only wish the movie theater, along with the pool, were opened later, if not 24hrs. There was an issue with their online payment system for a while but that was worked out. Maintenance responds in a timely matter.

When I come here, I felt uncomfortable, because this is my first time come Tucson, I had a little nervous, I didn't know what should I do. But the officer is very well, they helped me and made me happy. I love here!

Started out with some issues with the apartment and my payments but they are fixed now which is what I really care about. Other than that, its been okay.

I've had a very pleasant experience at Northpointe so far. Nothing I can complain about other than being unable to exit through the back gate.

Took forever to fulfill emergency requests for repairs but other than that it's great. I love all the added benefits just for living in the complex.