Based on the demand I would say everybody is doing pretty good. There's a few things that could improve on procedures and communication between departments, and things will run more smoothly once that bridge is made

Pretty decent place to live while going to school. The price for rent is one of the better prices for its quality and location to the University of Arizona. Maintenance needs some work, as their crew takes a long time to fix any problems. Overall it's a nice place.

Front desk does not always answer when calling in maintenance requests. Maintenance issues take a long time to fix. People are generally really friendly, specially the front desk.

My ceiling fan hasn't worked since move in 3 months ago, the outside stairwell to my third floor apartment has lights, but northpoint has turned them on maybe twice ever. It's a huge safety hazard.

WiFi is awful, sometimes it cuts out completely, or is slow even if I plug into the wall. But the staff is always helpful, and work orders get done eventually.

Doing good so far, maybe a little faster on maintenance but it's understandable. Very helpful and willing to fix whatever is in need of fixing.

Service has been good and everything has been really nice. The mantiance took a bit of time but I'm sure the demand was also high since it was the begininh of the year

The amenities and are a great value for what you pay, my one suggestion would to have a more consistent maintenance request completion time. Sometimes they are super fast while other times I am not sure about the status of my request.

it has the nice environment, and good basketball pool. staying there is cool, but I still hope the price can be a little cheap, considering the location, especially for the old residents.

- i wasn't satisfied with NP service when i first moved in, there were many mistakes NP made. Like poor conditions when i moved in, lost a few of my packages, the swimming pool wasn't ready and the gates were broken - but NP had changed their staffs at the office. and i am hoping better mgmt would be coming up.

Good facilities and environment. Good management overal. One problem makes me reduce a star, which is if current residents want to change to a new room for the next year, there will be a one-month gap where they have to find another place to stay. Very bad rule that residents will have a hard time finding a place where they can stay for only one month at low costs.

Nice apartment complex! I'm happy that they gave us a new resident life center! Only 10 minutes from campus and very close to the mall and restaurants!

You guys are doing really good and I'm happy to have lived at north pointe. I like the gym and the basketball courts although it took half my stay at north pointe to get those things

Not too bad! But also not the best. The pool is the coolest part of the whole place . Maintenance isnt fast nor do they get back to you in rim

After living here for 3 years it has overall been a good experience management wise. The renovations around the complex have made it even better, and management is responding even faster to residents inquiries.

I really enjoy living at NP. There is nothing I would complain about as of now. I have been staying here for about 5 months now and I will be renewing my lease.

Very quiet and peaceful. All the residents are friendly and also the employees and management of Northpointe. The only problems are the maintenance crew have a lot to do and may not get to some of the problems until later. Also the transportation vehicle (like the Wild Cat) need almost constant repair. I think both Big Blue and Wild Cat need to be replaced with newer used transportation vehicles. Otherwise nice apartment community.

I wrote this on Niche.com: "Think of how much you could be saving by not living in the dorms sharing a room with another person! My recommendation is to live in the Student apartment housing complexes. It is safer to live in a community. Please note: the cheaper of the student housing complexes will require a car. Some offer free shuttles, but you have to plan around them. Student Housing Complexes also offer amenities such as free water/wifi/cable, pool, fitness center and/or movie theater. Some come furnished."

Doing pretty well. Need to fix package scanning if not already. Got a notification for a packaged that arrived in New York. And wasn't at the office.

I really love how convenient living in NorthPointe is. The staff does everything possible to make sure the residents are happy. The maintenance crew are the nicest people you will ever meet.

Northpointe has had its ups and downs but a new leasing year means a new start. I'm looking forward to what the future brings as the kinks are smoothed out.

I've been here for two years and I really like it. I just wish that I get early notification of the events because I usually have no idea that there is something going.

It is a good place to choice for student. It is near the Walmart, Frys and Tucson mall. You can take shuttle to school every hour. You can also get free food sometimes in the office. You can cook here, and the kichen is big and bright. Besides, everyone could have your own bathroom, which is a good thing if you have many roommates. Do not forget to choose a good roommate before you live in

I really enjoy my time here at NorthPointe. All of the stores are within walking distance, and I especially love the staff. They're awesome!

I personally think that Northpointe is great; but I also think I got lucky with a good apartment and good roommates. I have friends that live in the complex that have not had such a great experience. Perhaps work on making your residents happy with attentiveness rather than bribing them with food.