Staff are good and friendly. the thing need to improve is taking packages and repair aspect i hope the fix part can be doing quickly. The servce are good.

Reply from NorthPointe

The staff is great, neighborhood is nice, the pool and spa is fantastic and such a great place to relax! I like my apartment and its location. Not too far from school or the mall! I will definitely recommend Northpointe to friends!

Reply from NorthPointe

Not the most luxurious 5-star hotel experience, but definitely something decent that is worth living in. i definitely see this as long-term.

Our room wasn't ready for us on our move in date. It was very stressful to not have a room to sleep in that night despite being told I would.

Would like the shuttles to be more air conditioned? And maybe if we can have the maintenance request, we submitted like 3 weeks ago actually anwsered, that would be great. Other than that you guys are doing pretty good.

A solid student apartment complex, Northpointe shines when it comes to bringing its community together through the available pool, basketball, and movie areas. Another feature of note is the staff, both front office and maintenance are amazing and very personable.

Reply from NorthPointe

After resolving some unfinished maintenance issues that were present upon move in, my time at Northpointe has been very enjoyable. There are great amenities, and the maintenance staff is always courteous and very helpful.

It's been great! Moving in has been very easy. The only concern is that I need take the key off of the chain I have it on in order to open the gates when trying to drive in with my car.

Reply from NorthPointe

This place is extremely run down and obviously not well taken care of. Nothing has gotten fixed yet and I was told 1 week from move in everything would be done.

Reply from NorthPointe

Helpful in the office, but we've had a few maintenance issues. Sometimes it can be difficult to get packages. I like the community events and amenities though.

Reply from NorthPointe

Love it here!! The apartment complex has been nothing but beautiful and the management has been extremely helpful with anything we have needed!

Reply from NorthPointe

Ever since last year I have loved living here. It is safe and in a good location. Probably will renew my lease again this year. I don't have any complaints about anything.

Reply from NorthPointe

My apartment is really nice and has hardly any problems. I do think the shuttle system could be improved. Notifications about shuttle delays or shuttle failures hardly every come through which is bad because I end up waiting for a long time. Otherwise I really enjoy my apartment and the location because everything is right by.

Reply from NorthPointe

I was having issues with my AC when I first moved in and when I brought it to the offices attention I had a maintenance professional in my apartment to fix it within an hour, that too me showed that NorthPointe really takes care of their residents.

Reply from NorthPointe

At the Northpointe apartment I've had some trouble with management and accounting due too late fees and payment that I previously pay for but they use it as credit instead of the full payment that I told them.

Staff in the office have been great and very helpful. They have gotten to most of my request very quickly. The workout area is always clean.

Reply from NorthPointe

At first the place was extremely dirty, but maintenance worked fast and things are good now. They say it's supposed to be a "crime free zone" but that's hard to believe by what you see happening around the area.

Reply from NorthPointe

this is a naise cool thing yes very cool and naise if I had to rate it from 1 to shrek I'd rate it naise that's how naise it is I wish I could be as naise as this thing

I love North Pointe! Living here has been amazing so far and I love all the amenities around the property. I recommend checking this place out if you go to University of Arizona.

Reply from NorthPointe

Northpointe is a really cool community! I love having access to a pool and gym! The only thing I would change is their response time to maintenance requests, but overall it's pretty great!

My apartment was dirty and missing furniture upon move in but after necessary repairs for the past two weeks, my apartment is almost all set up!

Maintenance is slow and the shuttle service is never on time. I have called maintenance several days ago and they simply never came. I'm assuming it's because people are still settling in, but still.

Good this is a great place to live. The dumpsters got very full because of move in but they got cleared decently. The rooms were missing stuff but I got the stuff now, most of it.

Maintenance ever shows up to take care of anything despite going to the front desk every day to explain what needs to be taken care of. Northpointe employees say it will be taken care of that day only for no one to arrive.

Reply from NorthPointe

You guys are amazing,This APT is wonderful!The office is very beautiful and the officiers are very nice,the service is good ,they always have patient to help you solving problems. And the rent is really cheaper, lots discounts and coupon