Been a week since I moved in. Moved in all the way from India. This is my first time living in the US which is a big thing for anyone coming from abroad. Leased my apartment online while I was in India. My move-in day was a big mess, was totally upset. But thanks to the very friendly and responsible staff at the leasing office, they more than made up for the mess. So 5 stars for northpointe and especially for the staff for their support. Looking forward to the year ahead at northpointe. Cheers!.

Reply from NorthPointe

It's okay, but it's definitely been getting a lot better. Only suggestion would be to try and do important maintenance requests first such as fixing Ac in the summer.

Reply from NorthPointe

Beautiful pool and facilities. The tour was so nice and I enjoyed seeing the sample room. I am excited to move in in August and be apart of the NorthPointe community! Bear down! :)

Reply from NorthPointe

In this price, it's best place to live in Tucson. You feel comfortable . The area is great. And the staff are so nice and respectful. Also the apartment is clean.

Reply from NorthPointe

NorthPointe is a great place to live if you are looking for somewhere relaxing, quiet, and way from all the chaos. The only thing is it is a ways from campus but their shuttle service is a huge help.

Definitely getting better with community activities. The recent free Bose speaker challenge was very fun as people got creative in the comments and a a friendly completion to win the Bose speaker

Northpointe has definitely improved over the years I have lived here. The biggest issues I have always had is maintenance and shuttle problems.

GREAT! Loved living here. It was definitely a good part of my college experience. I am going to miss living on my own here. I just hope I can have someone sublease my apt. This summer.

Reply from NorthPointe

Other than the fact that the manager is unreasonable doesnt listen and doesnt take feedback and doesnt follow arizona tennet rights and responsibilities (arizona state law), and that if you have ANY vacant rooms then maintenance can walk in your house whenever they want and harass you and be in your apartment for 8 hours a day to prepare the other units. Also maintenance has tried to enter my room many time WITHOUT my permission when i wasnt home and told my friend what are you hiding in there? What is the reason i cant? And he kept harrassing my friend and kept trying to get in until my friend got up and said no. Maintenance never can fix your problems with your unit on time and doesnt respond well to service orders. Other than that northpointe is great (sarcasm)

The location is great. It's across the street from major stores and the mall, so if you don't have a car, then walking isn't a problem. There are shuttles that take you to and from school, but they break down too often so you can't rely on those. Management is always changing and they don't necessarily care about the people who live here. They're more concerned with themselves than with showing compassion. The people up front are okay. At least they know how bad management can be--although sometimes they are a bit rude, but that could be a day they're having. NP isn't good at updating its residents either. I once had someone come into my apartment and leave a bunch of furniture without knowing. When I called they acted like it was my problem. Overall, it's cheap, but I often wonder if it's worth the hassle to stay here.

I think that you guys are doing a great job with involving the students living in the apartments. It's great that there is always events to go to and to meet new people.

Reply from NorthPointe

Things have surely improved since last semester. The new staff takes to time to meet our needs and also goes far and beyond. Living here has been quite the experience

Everyone is nice including the staff. The landscape is beautiful and the pool area is amazing. The shuttle busses are convenient. I really enjoy living here.

I absolutely love living in Northpointe! I love going to the office and chatting with all whom are in the office and the parties and things the complex holds is amazing!!! <3 love you guys!!!!

Reply from NorthPointe

are you kidding me?, 140 characters? Oh my god! Wasting my time on doing this stupid services. Only five dollars reward? You guys are so mean.

Maintenance work is a little slow to get to and office workers lacked communication with each other earlier in the year but has gotten much better

Reply from NorthPointe

It was such a beatiful experinece to live here at the Morthpointe Student Apartments, the only thing that I hate here is the size of the rooms. I think its less than the average comparing with other Apartments.

North points is a good students apartment which has cheap rent, convenient to buy food and other stuffs, free shuttles to go to university. Although sometimes a little noisy.

The office staff is great! However, I do feel that the rent is a little steep for the square footage and quality of the apartments. I still enjoy living here though because of the gym, pool, and theatre access.

North pointe is a great place to live! Always a lot of fun stuff happening and the front desk people are super friendly and helpful with everything

Northpointe is a great start to living on your own. It is not without flaws but it is a good place to start off. Some of the staff are very helpful.

I haven't had a big issue yet. So far i have been satisfied with my living services. i am pleased to say that when they need to fix something they do it in a time.

Nice, cool!

The prizes are decent but management needs to step up and fix issues then and there not later nor three weeks or half a year after move in like in my case....still waiting on things for my apt since move in and its about to be a year on my lease.

Reply from NorthPointe

Really appreciate the shuttle service, especially during holidays when you still need to go to campus. Rent is reasonable and the complex is well maintained