Amazing property and staff! I love that the property is always clean and maintenance works very hard to fulfill our requests! The amentities are great, my favorite is the movie theatre and the popcorn machine. :)

So far, it has been a great place! I only have a few complaints. Maintenance takes a while to get back to you, but that is typical during the first few months...

Most of the time everything is great. However, whenever something is broken and need to be repaired in the apartment, it takes forever. Residents' have to remind NP numerous times until they actually fix the problems.

Northpointe is the best apartment I've lived at and the price is reasonable. The pool is always clean, the gym is always clean and the office staff is friendly.

things are broken and done get fixed in a timely manner. The shuttle that takes us to school has no AC, and is over crowded. This is illegal in the state of AZ

Roommate matching worked out great! The pool and other amenities are awesome too! My issues are that my packages say they get delivered but for some reason are never actually in the office when they deliver? Also my roommates and I submitted work orders when we moved in and they still haven't attempted to help us fix our issues or even contact us.

Lots of fun activities and great shuttle. However a little slow on returning phone calls. It is a clean community that is nicely kept up for residents.

Maintenance requests take forever. It took 3 weeks for our chairs to come in even though we put in a request for those a week before move ins occurred. Both our washer and dryers were broken. Dryer is still broken. And we have roaches.

It's a great place overall! Staff can be a bit hard to handle but overall, great! I really enjoy the setting, the amenities, and the social capacity of NP

So far it has been a good experience, however I feel I could be better. Just some details in which I think NorthPointe could be doing better

Reply from NorthPointe

Overall not bad but the apartment could be better, it has to much water damage. Other than that its a great community and i am enjoying it here.

Reply from NorthPointe

I moved in to Northpointe because of the price compared to other apartments around the University. After I moved in I see why it is so affordable. I had a less than stellar move in experience and I never got the promotions I was told I would get.

Reply from NorthPointe

Could be better, the maintenance situation is very sucky. We've had issues since the day we moved in and maintence has only come to fix one problem. The community is nice.

Reply from NorthPointe

Staff are good and friendly. the thing need to improve is taking packages and repair aspect i hope the fix part can be doing quickly. The servce are good.

Reply from NorthPointe

The staff is great, neighborhood is nice, the pool and spa is fantastic and such a great place to relax! I like my apartment and its location. Not too far from school or the mall! I will definitely recommend Northpointe to friends!

Reply from NorthPointe

Not the most luxurious 5-star hotel experience, but definitely something decent that is worth living in. i definitely see this as long-term.

Our room wasn't ready for us on our move in date. It was very stressful to not have a room to sleep in that night despite being told I would.

Would like the shuttles to be more air conditioned? And maybe if we can have the maintenance request, we submitted like 3 weeks ago actually anwsered, that would be great. Other than that you guys are doing pretty good.

A solid student apartment complex, Northpointe shines when it comes to bringing its community together through the available pool, basketball, and movie areas. Another feature of note is the staff, both front office and maintenance are amazing and very personable.

Reply from NorthPointe

After resolving some unfinished maintenance issues that were present upon move in, my time at Northpointe has been very enjoyable. There are great amenities, and the maintenance staff is always courteous and very helpful.

It's been great! Moving in has been very easy. The only concern is that I need take the key off of the chain I have it on in order to open the gates when trying to drive in with my car.

Reply from NorthPointe

This place is extremely run down and obviously not well taken care of. Nothing has gotten fixed yet and I was told 1 week from move in everything would be done.

Reply from NorthPointe

Helpful in the office, but we've had a few maintenance issues. Sometimes it can be difficult to get packages. I like the community events and amenities though.

Reply from NorthPointe

Love it here!! The apartment complex has been nothing but beautiful and the management has been extremely helpful with anything we have needed!

Reply from NorthPointe

Ever since last year I have loved living here. It is safe and in a good location. Probably will renew my lease again this year. I don't have any complaints about anything.