Northpointe is great in general. Good price, great space. The maintenance takes forever to do anything though. I lived with a broken desk drawer for two semesters after giving up on anyone coming. It's also liable for the bus schedule to change at any moment; very worth it to have a car just in case. But still a good place to live and everything else is functional/workable.

Northpointe is a really great place to live, the neighbors are all friendly and they don't get in your business much. The office staff are all really helpful and friendly

Very nice place and is close to a lot of very convenient stores. There’s a lot of room for parking and the outer area is kept clean. Haven’t had any problems with other members of the apartment complex

It was pretty good for the most part. Everyone in the office is nice and supportive. Sometimes it’s not the best service but wife the price it’s amazing.

A better job could be done with pairing roommates. Have not had the best experience with my assigned roommates. Great service as far as maintenance, neighborhood is somewhat secure, okay amenities.

The community it quite quiet. The bud drivers have a tendency to leave early if the bus is filled, so make sure you get to the bus stop early. The amenities are ok, maintenance comes quickly to fix things. Overall the experience has been good and the location is definitely a plus bc of how close we are to sprouts and the mall.

This place is really nice, there are many amenities that are offered. Overall, the community is trustworthy and the front office is very helpful. Maintenance is very prompt in overseeing apartment issues.

The outside envirnment in the aprtment is good. But the inner is not as i expect. I have already live in there 2years and my sofa is too poor but noone can help me to get a new one

Northpointe is a pretty good apartment complex. They have their issues with some of the staff members, but overall I have enjoyed my time living here for the last 2 years.

My first year living here I had a lot of problems with my apartment and the office staff not knowing what was going on. This year I haven’t had many issues but the office staff has been better informed and helpful.

The staff is nice and the apartments are mostly quiet. The facilities are nice but they could use some cleaning and the hot tub isn’t hot. The rooms are good sized but maintenance always takes a long time.

Northpointe apartments, is very cozy and relaxing, not to far from campus and close to shopping centers/ grocery stores! NP also has FREE COFFEE

This is a great Student Apartment to live in. You can have a great time and it is in a great area in terms stores around the place. You can to various stores including a mall only a few minutes away.

It's an ok place to live for the price. Full of puppies, which is cute, but dog owners suck at cleaning up after their animals and therefore you can't walk anywhere without stepping in someone's dog poop

I love Northpointe because everything is always so neat and quiet here. Maintenance always came within a day or two to fix anything. Also the location is by so many stores and restaurants.

The amenities that are offered are so awesome! The People in the office are awesome. Just an awesome environment and experience for college based students!

I lived here since my sophomore year in college and loved it. I just graduated so it’s time for me to move out. Renewed twice and don’t regret it.

It's been ok. It a decent place to live at and it's pretty cheap since it's so far away from campus. Maintenance takes a while though to get to your problem

I enjoy living at northpointe. All of my requests have been met and I feel very safe living here. I love to use the pool, tanning bed, and the gym.

I have had an overall great time here at Northpointe to the point that I have renewed my lease. The first months were rocky getting accustomed to the new living area and 3 new roommates. But over the course of my time, I have grown fond of my roommates and all work orders that have been requested have been fixed impromptu. At this juncture, I am comfortable recommending any and all potential University of Arizona or Pima students to live here! Special shout-out to Samantha at the front desk who is fun and sincerely cares about your wants and needs.

I moved in three weeks ago, and the experience has been great so far. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that the apartment I moved into needed a lot of repairs and cleaning from the previous tenant.

So far so good any issues have been taken care of with speed. The apartment complex is well kept and like the security that walks the grounds at night

My experience here has been ok maintenance takes a while to get to your request. The electricity bill is really high even when I was gone for all of spring break.

After living here for 2 years it was overall a good experience. The shuttle was reliable majority of days and the apartments were nice. Staff was always kind in the office.

Good place to live outside of campus. Bus shuttle drops you to school so you don't have to worry about driving. I enjoy going to the events they host every week.