So far a great experience! I've been here for a year and half now and I've had a bad Great time and the service has been getting better and better .

I would like to say the community is pretty awesome, in some cases they are, but their lack of concern about their loud music is annoying and unrespectful. Everyone seems pretty nice, but sometimes is really difficult to have a good night sleep with all the noises the other residents make.

Pricing is okay, although I will caution all my friends on renewing their leases here. Overall it's very affordable and a good location but, like most student apartments or anything school related, some of the fees / gigs that lure people into renewing need to be taken with caution.

Northpointe is overall a good apartment. I am resigning my lease for next year because the price is relatively low for a 4x4 and my friends are staying here.

The apartment is decent, but there have been a few issues with broken furniture and communication with the front desk. I've had lost packages and wifi issues among other things, but the apartment itself is decent and the shuttle is nice (when it's running).

Amazing apartment complex, I love living here. Always great activities for residents and they have amazing amenities! The staff is also very friendly. 😀

The apartments are okay, it is mostly quiet, and the amenities are nice. Management could do a better job at addressing issues such as noise complaints.

I have lived at Northpointe for 3 years. Staff members to me have been great. They have shuttle bus to go to University of Arizona and shuttle for grocery shopping to save on gas. Great community and you should have no problems finding friends and studying for success.

This place is really amazing. NorthPointe Apartments is by far one the greatest apartments that I have seen. The places are fully furnished with a good amount of stores nearby.

The best ever apartment in Tucson where your AC unit can't be lower than 75. If you want to stay over the summer with this cold AC, this is a place for you!

North pointe is a really cool place to live. It has a good gym, a nice pool and a tennis court. It's near to the mall and the supermarkets. There is one thing that called my attention, they have a guy working in the reception, Bryan i believe, weird guy.

I love working and living at northpointe. Although it is far from campus, it is a great location. Thre mall is near and a lot of food places too.

The apartment community is always inviting whether it is the staff or the residents. The environment is always kept clean and tidy. The maintenance team responds fast and does great work. It is easy to gain information from the front office as well due to the friendly workers.

I am happy with the quick response of the utility workers, they are always on top of things but sometimes there are people outside my apartment that make a lot of noise late at night when I am trying to sleep.

A beautiful complex full of amentities! The gym and tanning are impressive bonuses. The pool area is to die for and the movie theatre, though rarely used, is a cool idea. The staff is relatively friendly and try their best to help. Maintenance has always been quick. The actual apartments are little lackluster and definitely need attention to keep things working smoothly.

More than 1 security guard would be nice. And an area for dogs to play, since there isn' t one. I've had quite a few off leash dogs run up at me, and it is quite the scsry exoerience

Reply from NorthPointe

Its a good place to live in. Located within a walking distance to Walmart, Bestbuy, Sprouts, etc. Maintenance service is quick in service also.

Been living here for 7 months now and its been great. Great staff, amenities and its safe to live here. The shuttle service is good now and I hope they maintain the same frequency throughout.

This apartment complex has great amenities and even though it's far from campus it's in a great social location. I enjoy the surrounding area and I am forever grateful for the roommates I was matched with.

I really love living here at Northpointe. Between all of the amenities and the very helpful staff it is a very enjoyable place of residence. I will definitely consider living here next year.

I love this!! A must have app! That is great and offers so many great and easy deals to eat around your community. Super easy and fast to install

Love the pool and the gym. Apartments are good for a student apartment. Maintenance takes awhile to fix things that you request. The gate is really nice because a lot of apartments don't have that.

I love living here but maintenance is just a bit slow but I can live with it when I moved in I did not think it spilled like it, the couches were all hard and scratched and the mattress is very hard but I like it here

Awesome place to live. Pet friendly. Lots of amenities. Friendly office staff. The location is great. There's plenty of shopping stores within walking distance and The Mall is just 2 lights away.

Northpointe is a great place to live and the staff is so helpful ! The pool is always clean and the free coffee in the lounge is amazing!!!!