NP is a very nice apartment complex. Good environment and amenities, maintenance is usually always fast. The shuttle is very convenient and always well on schedule. Friendly staff as well!

I honestly have nothing to say, i mean i like living here, but honestly I couldn't put random letters because apparently that is spam. So yea i guess this is my review, dueces

A very pleasant place to live despite it s far from the UA The shuttle is pretty well scheduled but there should be few of them on the weekend. Like 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon 1 on the evening to allow people to still move around in the weekend. There could be some organization around sport like volleyball or basket ball tournaments or even hikes :)

The apartment complex is nice because the cost is low. However, the bus breaks down frequently causing inconvenience for residents and the front desk can be unhelpful at times

It’s super nice, but the bus drivers are not that nice. Amenities are amazing, but it usually takes forever for the office to respond when you need something to be fixed.

You are definitely getting what you’re paying for. Some things are a little cheap but everything so far has worked pretty well. My only real complaint would be other residents being loud.

There’s been a lot of problems in my apartment including missing furniture and various other problems such as our fridge. Still though for the price it’s great

Love everyone here they make a students life fun. The community is always looking great! And the office works are always willing to help when help is needed

This apartment is preaty good. It has swimming pool, gym, basketball court. And the apartment is great itself. The furniture is completed, we won't buy anything else.

Living in North Ponite Apartment is a good experience when considering the swimming pool, the tennis court and gym. However, the apartment is a little far away from campus.

The service of the office is nice. The swimming pool is good, however, there are too many dog wastes there on the road that nobody wanted to clean them.

Great apartment, only thing missing is a replacement for a new couch. Other than that everything is good and the staff makes sures that their residents are taken cared of

great experience!the staff here is super nice and they could just help you with everything. Also the equipment here is nice and you have lots of choices

The Northpointe apartments has been a very enjoyable place to live. There is a lot of awesome amenities like the basketball court and the pool.

I've lived at northpointe before and although we were promised an ice machine when we moved in and then we still havent had a follow up about that yet, living here isnt bad. Our old place had mice so I cant complain

I would like to say, NorthPointe apartment is good for students. We can take shuttle to school, and members of office are very friendly. I like the living environment here, it is very convenient.

I haven't been living at Northpointe for too long yet (4 months), but so far I have had a great experience. The free shuttle service is extremely convenient and efficient. The amenities are kept very clean at all times. The only reason I am not giving it a full 5 stars is because my experience upon move in, as staff ensured the apartment would be clean but there was dust everywhere, a washer knob missing and a broken burner on the stove. Maintenance/painters were entering without knocking and left chewed sunflower seeds in the common area. Other than these incidents, living at Northpointe has been great!

Pool is awesome, always something going on here. There’s a lot of time where the gym isn’t being used by other residents and the shuttle is super helpful

Reply from NorthPointe

I have loved living at Northpointe UA. The staff here is amazing and they take great care of us. I love that the community is clean, pet friendly, and a lot of fun!

Reply from NorthPointe

Great community that is located in a really nice place around so many shops and restaurants. Many great utilities as well. Staff are very friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from NorthPointe

It’s been great so far. The staff is very helpful at asking questions and making sure we pick up our packages. The amenities are always taken care of. Maintenance is always there when we need it.

Reply from NorthPointe

I love NorthPointe’s pool, and we have a gym that is open 24/7. The apartments have nice layouts and decent sizes. Only thing I dislike is their management.

Reply from NorthPointe

I love the community and the people! Very friendly staff. Every is polite and helpful. The only bad thing is when we moved in, the apartment was not cleaned.

Reply from NorthPointe

Living at Northpointe has been the best experience ever! Moved out for the first time and got to experience real freedom. Great prices and amazing amenities!

It’s exactly like I imagined it would be. Feels like I have my own place but the roommates questionnaire isn’t the best. It’s nice and quiet though