It has been a 5-Star Apartment Experience. I love the options and ammenities this complex has to offer and all of the wonderful communication through emails and interactions I've read and experieced personally.

It’s a great place to stay, I live here with my sister and we love how close everything is. Our parking is right outside there’s many grocery stores nearby. It’s very convenient.

Living here had been wonderful, no problems in the complex and the free food and other organized meetings have have at the level of a good apartment complex! thank you!

So far living here has been nice. The unit came clean and the maintenance does their job in a reasonable time. The management could be a little more organized but they are very kind and try to help you as effectively as possible

The rent is cheap and fits my budget but it needs to be ran better, fulfill the promise of notifying residents before maintenance needs to come into our apartments. there were multiple times where maintenance came in and my roommate and I were not notified a single time. When they came in they left messes, including screws and other sharp debris.

Wish covered parking wasn't $30 a month but overall happy with the complex. New management is going an amazing job with getting things done

So far it's been great living here, except for the slight problems that me and my roommates have had with the office and staff. At the end of the day, the staff does what's best for us and makes us happy to be living here.

The apartments were decent and within walking distance of local stores. In addition, there was a complimentary shuttle to UA for students which was useful however the management was disappointing.

Great living environment. I have lived here since last year and i am so glad that i choose northpoint to be my community home. Perfect location with plenty of amenities.

A really nice community where the everything’s is within walking distance. A shuttle is provided to help students get you campus. Amenities are amazing here. Super quiet and amazing student events!

With the switch over from one system to another, it created a lot of complications for me. But besides that the staff is very helpful to try and fix things and the property is beautiful.

The entire team is so amazing and goes the extra mile to ensure the best living experience. I love how it is fully furnished so I don’t have to stress about anything. There’s always emails and updates that let the renters know what’s new in the community.

Staff has been very nice and welcoming. I have enjoyed living here and utilizing it’s amenities. The shuttle is very convenient and the pool is always clean.

Friendly Office staff. The staff is working really hard to get things done and excel this year. More work, time and parts are being put in into all apartments.

Never really had any issues here, quiet and did what I needed the apartment for. Never used the movie room which I wish i had. Used everything else though!

Honestly I cannot complain. Yeah sure there are times that I’ve had mishaps but at the end of the day, the staff is very welcoming and friendly.

My friends lived here’s previously and I fell in love with the complex and what they offer. Therefore I signed my lease to Northpointe without question.

Very good amenities and friendly staff. There are fun activities from time to time as well. For UA students, the shuttle service has been very helpful.

Great place to live. Shuttle takes you to campus every hour and staff is friendly. They are always willing to help. Apartments are nice and isn't noisy at night.

Cool place to live. Although it’s pretty far from everything there a good amount of place to eat or go to for fun right down the road. Very close to my work so that’s a plus and rent is very cheap

A great place to live. Clean and spacious. Convenient location. Good amenities. Maintenance comes very quickly. The bus and community announcements can be improved though.

This is a nice place to live. I am a student at the u of a and northpoint is the best place to live for the price offered. There are shuttles buses provided from northpoint to u of a main campus free of charge for northpoint resident

Very nice, open community. Great amenities. The place is well kept. Near the Tucson Mall. Has a shuttle to get to and from school. Overall best place to live!

Great place to live, it was always quiet and the staff were super helpful. It was nice to not be disturbed by a lot of noise. The shuttle was very convenient too

Great community, not nosey so you can concentrate when you have to, but walls are kind of thin. Other than that, staff is really nice super helpful with answering questions and maintenance comes quick. Fun social events from time to time, who doesn't like free stuff!!