The apartment itself is a little bit old and furnitures are okay, I filed quite a few maintenance requests after I moved in. The community is quiet, convenient. Office staff are nice and helpful. Overall it's pretty nice.

My experience here is great so far. Overall, i like the location of the apartment because it is close to practically everything and not too far away from school. I love the location a lot. Plus the staff are really helpful and nice.

A good apartment, just make sure to clean up after yourself and for more serious things like leaks or malfunctioning amenities tell maintenance.

Excellent résidence for students, the life is really cool here ! Swimming pool, gym room, volleyball, basket, very good facilities ! And the staff is very kind !

Best part about living at Northpointe Apartments is being so close to many things like, U of A, Pima downtown, Tucson Mall, and many different places to eat and it is very convenient.

I love living here! All the amenities are great, location is great, and the overall environment is amazing. Docked off one star just for the maintenance, pretty slow.

Love all the staff, and everything they give uss and all the fun activities they do, 100% recommended to everyone who is looking for a fun environment!

The apartment itself is nice, with good furnishings. While the community can occasionally be loud into odd hours, that’s offset by the responsive and caring staff. I was worried when I first moved here because of all the negative reviews I saw, but as far as I can tell that’s all been addressed. Further, the one time I needed maintainance, they took care of my issue in under 3 hours from the time of report.

For the most part living at Northpointe has been a good experience. Had a few issues with slow responses to maintenance, but other than that things have been great

Northpointe is a really nice place to live in as a student. It is great to be able to play beach-volleyball, to enjoy the pool or to play tennis at home.

It was going well until about two weeks ago my ceiling started leaking and it still hasn't been fixed. I've brought this to employees attention and it hasn't changed.

I love it here! I enjoy the quiet and I convenient bus system to go to school. I wish maintenance was better though and we would actually be told when the busses break down and leave us stranded on campus.

It’s a nice place to live when there isn’t coke heads running around at 4am. Maintenance is a bit slow sometimes but eventually everything gets handled. Great landscaping and I love the people in the front office!

I've enjoyed living here at the Northpointe apartments. Everyone is super friendly here, and there's great amenities. And the apartment complex has a super welcoming atmosphere.

The residence is always clean and the staff are nice. The apartments are a good size and have everything you need to live there. I have had a great experience so far.

I like living at NP. The only reason for the 4 stars is because the gates never close. An random people are allowed to walk in. Especially on the weekends, it seems like we have a public pool.

Safe, Freindly, Clean, Supportive! We are comfortable having our son live @ NorthPointe, the environment is encouraging and allows a young adult to mature.

I’ve been living here for almost 2 months and so far it’s been pretty good. I wish they would close they gates so it’s a gated community but other than that I’ve enjoyed living here.

Northpointe Student Apartments has so far been a very enjoyable place to live. Out of all the apartments around town, I believe Northpointe has the most homey/ comfortable environment. It also has very beautiful, spread out grounds with lots of amenities and services. All in all, I would definitely recommend Northpointe to other potential students. The only negative thing I have to say is that the office workers/ maintenance sometimes take a lengthy time to complete requested service tasks. But besides that I have thoroughly enjoyed my living experience here so far.

The serives that are proviede are good. The office worker as well are nice and are willing to help. How ever some residents make the stay a bit hard with their activities.

Parties arent too loud. People seem pretty safe and boring overall. Occasional free beer during pool parties. On one occasion I made a request at the front office to reverse a prior roommate matching decision and the clerk passively agreed and made no effort to actually do it rather than simply telling me the request couldnt be met but overall during other experiences the staff is decent.

Excellent experience moving in and love my one bedroom. Very quick to get things fixed when needed. Would recommend NorthPointe to anyone looking for an apartment

I love living here everyone is so nice. The front office workers are so helpful and understand. The best part is they all know me by name...

I am a returning resident and have generally been happy about the apartment complex. My main issue is that the office staff changes a lot and new employees seem uninformed and poorly trained.

North point is a Great environment to live in! The people are nice and the price is affordable! I've been a resident for two years now! And I'm still happy here!