NorthPointe

Staff is super friendly and always willing to help :) (even the shuttle drivers are very nice!). There are lots of cute events that go on sometimes.
I have had a lot of maintenance issues at Northpointe but overall it's an okay place to live. It's not the worst but it's not the worst. But I do like most members of the staff.
Overall pretty good place to live. Lots of activities and events. Just wish that the maintenance people would respond quicker to request forms.
This is awesome! I love northpointe. Is the best place to live as a college student. Everything is near and they reward us with points and gifts.
My experience so far has been alright. Move in day was awful, the unit was not ready and several of the appliances did not work. Maintenance response is very slow and somewhat non-existent. However, it is a safe, quiet place to live and I appreciate that.
North pointe could do a lot better on the timeliness of responding to maintenance requests, once I called three times about getting a temporary air unit out of our apartment before it finally got taken out after 2 weeks but other than that I have no complaints.
it would be better if the gates are closed when it gets dark, parking lot lights fixed/turned on (at night), great recreational facilities-never too crowded
I really enjoy living here, the rooms are a nice size for a college student and I really like that it comes with a desk to do homework at. I enjoy the shuttle too because it is hard to find parking at school.
If you're looking to rent from one of the top student housing options in Tucson, Arizona, look no further than NorthPointe Apartments! These spacious one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments come with everything you'll need to live that comfortable, carefree college lifestyle: from fully furnished floor plans with private bathrooms for each student, to exclusive accommodations and a state-of-the-art fitness center, we reach far beyond expectation to deliver an exceptional, affordable living experience. Burrowed amongst Arizona's rolling mountains, NorthPointe is only minutes away from the Tucson Mall and just a short drive from The University of Arizona and Pima Community college.
Lately, the new staff has really stepped up in being helpful and caring and getting sh*t down. They have also organized a lot of cool stuff for the residents. I've lived here for two years and they have been getting way better. The stupid gate is always glitching - my biggest complaint.