Novel Montford Park

4.7

4.7

Novel is a great place to live! My wife and I have been here for a few weeks now and love it here. The location is super convenient to shops, restaurants, and bars and it's a walkable community! The staff here at Novel do a great job to make sure the residents have what they need and we feel comfortable living here. The monthly events have been a lot of fun and we are excited to see what is planned for the coming months. Also, let's not forget about the amenities! The pool, gym, game room, and lounges are wonderful! I'm so happy we decided to choose Novel as our new home :)
Love the bedroom size, great layout in the kitchen and bathroom. Finally have a place where I have enough storage in the kitchen! The his and her sink is also a great addition.
Best place I’ve ever lived! Love it here and would not change a thing, seriously the best!! Especially have to shout out the cleanliness/upkeep and general greatness of every staff member. Never had an issue that didn’t immediately get solved while exceeding my expectations
Great people, community, and employees. It has been an easy transition/moving process. Lots of community events and fast service (maintenance requests).
Excellent amenities, great neighborhood with a variety of restaurants/bars within walking distance. Friendly neighbors, and a great staff. Overall satisfied so far with everything.
quiet atmosphere property clean and managed well friendly, professional management team variety of events management communicates and informs in timely manner
I have lived at Novel for a little over a month now and very pleased so far. Shay made the application and move-in process easy and stress free. I love my unit and the building itself, as well as the amenities. The pool is wonderful and I've enjoyed the location as I can walk or drive to anything I may need easily.
Have lived at Novel MP since 2018 and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to be in the MP area. The staff are helpful and professional and there are some great resident events hosted by April and Reid each month!
Great so far. Only issue has been one incident with a strange man outside our window. Security cameras may be a great addition. Otherwise, love this place!
I be glad when covid is over 🙄 So we can get back normal, and be able to enjoy our lives. I love where I live but Covid has put down on everything