Novel Montford Park

4.6

4.6

Moving in was such an easy process! Office staff was helpful and always excited to see residents. Apartments and amenities are beautiful and the location on Park Road can't be beat.
Sam in leasing is amazing, he truly helped make my moving experience wonderful. The maintenance staff is top notch & keep the property beautiful. Everyone I’ve met that has lived at Novel Montfort raves about the place. I only signed a short term lease but I would not mind extending my lease.
Novel has great community involvement from our available amenities and planned activities sprinkled throughout the month. Thx for all you do.
My experience at Novel Montford Park has been amazing so far. It is quiet and close by to so many things. I love taking my dog to the dog park.
Very quite and friendly environment! Nice privacy as well! Love the community, the pool and gym! Only thing I would say that needs help is a little bit of fixing due in the gym! The peloton bikes are absolutely amazing but only 1 of the 3 are working! Other than that, everything is perfect !
I’ve been here about 7 months. I’m still loving it. I really like the monthly activities they offer the residents. My apartment is quiet and any issues maintenance has replied right away. Enjoy the fire pits and the pool as well!
While I have a resident here for only a week, I am loving my stay here. Helpful staff, Great Gym and pool facilities, quiet surroundings... Best of both worlds!
So far so good! We were nervous to move from a house to an apartment with our one and a half year old but this apartment seems all but sound-proof! We cannot hear our neighbors at all (and vice-versa). The layout is ideal for a small family and we have a large balcony to enjoy the sun. The leasing agent(s) we have worked with were friendly, laid-back and welcoming. So happy with this community so far.
Every one I have interacted with has been an absolute pleasure. Vercika (I hope I spelled that right) is amazing and has been very helpful through the whole move in process.
I have been living here for the past year and a half and I love it!!! Montford was my very first place on my own and it has been the best experience. It’s so clean and they always answer calls when needed.