Great apartment complex, everything i need available, maintenance is quick. Love being home! I recommend staying as i feel comfortable living here!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I just moved in here and everyone was so accommodating! The community is beautiful and feels very safe! All the staff have been very helpful with the move in process and making sure everything was right!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Oasis so far. The management is extremely responsive and fixes any problems that arise. The complex is also very beautiful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Before I even moved in--just to tour the place. I knew I wanted to live here. Nice staff, excellent facilities and beautiful apartments which are all renovated and have amazing hard wood floors, stainless steel appliances and black granite counter tops. When I moved in--everything was immaculate, I didn't have to wipe down or clean a thing! I feel safe here and happy to call this place home!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So far in the short 6 days I’ve been living here this has hands down been my best living experience ever. The scenery is magnificent and it’s a very nice ,friendly community

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good community with all the facilities and newly added lights to the lake area is more attractive, maintenance and ambience both are good. Gym and swimming pools are my favorite

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Upkeep is great. The only thing I would recommend is lighting near the townhomes who are close to bushes (building 11). I've seen suspicious activity and in wanted visitors due to the poor lighting.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

My husband and I have had a great experience so far. We have lived in the community since May 2018. Everyone is friendly and helpful! We love the dog park and having a gym in the community is great too.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good experience, no complaints. Would prefer garbage to be picked up, instead of having to bring it to the trash compactor. Office staff is wonderful, competent, friendly and always have an answer to a problem or will diligently find one..

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I couldnt be happier with where I live and I am proud to bring my friends and family here. Everything is always up kept and well taken care of and they're are nothing but smiling faces around the neighborhood. I just resigned my lease and couldnt be more thrilled for this upcoming year!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I personally love living in this community. It is a great place to host a gathering with all these amazing amenities. The pool area is like a resort.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the community, definitely dog friendly. Great amenities 2 pools and areas to BBQ. The 3 bedroom is very spacious and we love the patio. Great for relaxing at the end of the day.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I would have given 5 stars but my bedroom carpet was infested with fleas upon move-in day and I found them throughout the apt. They couldn’t get service out until a week later. Still waiting until this Wednesday for service to come out — hoping that will work. Would have hoped that would have been taken care of prior to moving in as I’ve had to buy my own flea products and vacuum cleaner to help me this week. Other then that, I’m happy so far. Process was easy and simple. Team was kind and helpful. Cute welcome package left in kitchen as well, which was a nice touch.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living in Oasis , the team their is exceptional and always seems genuine and authentic. This rare these day's when customer service is lacking in so many areas of our lives. The grounds are impeccable, the community is active and I feel safe living there. It truly feels like home and it always nice to be home when we live in such fast times. I would also like to mention how amazing their maintenance team is, they are always there for whatever the needs seem to be.

Love the community and all the amenities it offers! The lobby employees are friendly and willing to help at any time. The community is clean and well kept.