Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Pretty good. Only issue is that since I’ve lived here over 3 years, the carpet has come up in places in the closet and the tub lining has almost completely flakes off after maintenance sprayed a coat to cover it up. I feel like the rent increases each year aren’t justified since I’m not getting anything more out of it and I’d like to have those things fixed while I’m still living here. Staff is very nice and helpful.
Good community. Clean and quiet. Nice gym and pools. Small cozy clubhouse . Comfortable location, close to everything I need. Friendly neighbors
Love every moment living in the community. Recent upgrades add more beauty to the community as a whole. We really love the lake lighting and always enjoy taking a stroll under lights at night.
Great community, great maintenance team! Every service request solve the very next day! The maintenance guys always there to help you they have a great team.
Love the layout of our 3 bedroom. The amenities are nice. 2 nice pool areas with BBQ’s. I use the gym daily. Staff is nice and friendly and any issues are handled in a professional manner.
I’ve only been here for three days but I am already so happy with my new home. Florence is amazing, the grounds are so peaceful and I couldn’t have hoped for anything better!
Very nice amenities, quiet neighborhood. The front gate is frequently broken but other than that it is a very nice place to live. The front office is also very accommodating.
Great place, location is perfect only 12 min. to work.Love the fact i now have a garage and the staff are spot on! every maintenance issue is taken seriously and taken care of promptly. the App is a real asset too!
Good community and excellent staff and the neighborhood is awesome. The facilities like gym ,swimming and barbecue are the main attractions.
Beautiful & spacious apartments, quiet & peaceful. The landscaping is gorgeous & there are awesome amenities like gym, grills, & hammocks available for residents.