Florence was helpful and Gilberto is great. The oasis apt is the best place i selected for my family and me. With all the ammenities me and my family want

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Living here is a dream! Neighborhood is beautiful and everyone is so nice. Love the pools, clubhouse, everything. Location is perfect to in the middle of everything

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I enjoy living here. It’s a very safe community. Wonderful place to walk your dog. Well kept, maintenance is quick and courteous. The office staff

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

My experience with Sebastian was great. He was very professional and helpful. The application process went very smoothly thanks to him. Great job.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love this community. It’s quiet and clean and everyone is friendly. Maintenance responds quickly to all my service requests and the office staff is very helpful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I really like this community a lot. They have made some improvements during the couple years I've lived here. Maintenance is usually very timely. I feel safe.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love the Oasis! It’s been so amazing and delightful. Staff and maintenance staff are incredible. I love all the additional work they are putting into the community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have nothing but the best experience at Oasis. The staff is great and super accommodating it’s nice to Ben I own by name. When ever there is a problem it’s fix ASAP and even with an upgrade. Constant improvement on the grounds is great and quiet with a great location.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Move in was easy and affordable! A few minor issues during initial walk through which were resolved immediately. Florence was great to work with.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So happy and everyone isn’t so accommodating. Was out of town during storm and staff helped me prep in my absence. Great improvements. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the grill stations, the hammocks and the dog park for tenants. The Oasis staff is so friendly and the monthly appreciation for tenants is a plus.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I lived hear for 6 years. it has developed alot. I hope to be still living here in the future and I have the best neighbor in the world. Florence!!!! :)))))))

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It's been over a year since we moved in and it has been great so far. It's a nice place top live in! Admin is responsive and friendly, maintenance staff is fast and honest. Great neighbors

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very nice staff love the location. Nicely sized love the colors of the walls and flooring. Has a car wash with vacuum very convenient. Tons of recycling cans and a trash compactor.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Ive lived here for about two years now. I’ve loved every moment at this complex. I would recommend oasis to anyone who asks me where to live in south florida. Especially when your under 10 minutes away from the AVE.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Me encanta, todo esta bien cuidado. Todas las áreas verdes están en Perfecto estado. Solo pudiese agregar que deberían estar un poco más pendientes de las bombonas de gas para las parrilleras que dos de ellas no tenían

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Really loving it here, the only thing that would make it even more amazing would be more parking spaces for buildings in the back! The place is lovely, just fighting for parking spaces is not,

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love it here very beautiful and I love my first apartment ! It’s so quiet here . The people in the office is so nice and friendly ! I plan on staying here for 3years!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Sebastian was great from the initial start to the move in date. It was painless and simple. No jumping through hoops. The apartment was immaculate during move in, and there was a nice little welcome gift when I got here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have some maintenance issues with kitchen sink , commode , bath tub , there is black stains in the window corners it looks ugly , please maintain

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great place and very helpful staff answer all your questions and are​ willing to work with you. i would recommend living here to anyone who was looking for a home

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very nice neighborhood. Management has done a good job with their updates to the complex. Only thing is that I would appreciate a break from rent increases as a loyal resident for 3 years.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The leasing office has been nice, they helped my move in go smoothly and quickly given my situation that week. They left me a nice welcome gift when I moved in.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I just moved here and so far everything has been great. The maintenance team is very nice and the place is well kept. The gym is also nice and clean.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

For the most part I enjoy living here. Been here for several years. Promises made about the dog park that never happen. People smoke in a bib smoke community. People don't pick up after their pets. Maintenance here is very good. They come within a day of request. Office is usually friendly and accommodating