Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Just moved from a high rise in downtown Seattle and the amenities and apartment is very comparable. Great office staff and maintenance staff and all the cute ducks in the pond make for an awesome evening walk
Beautiful kitchen, spacious living space and bedroom, awesome walk in closet, helpful staff, beautiful grounds, pet friendly, responsive, great gym, pool, and cooking area, highly recommend.
We have been living there for 1 year and 2 months now and has been great. The administration is been very helpful with everything. The leasing process was extremely easy, we did everything online. The area is great, I couldn't be more happy to live here.
Quit place, I live in a front of a beautiful, small lake, close to downtown and the beach (10 minutes), the negative side is the maintaining service, they are going to take so long before to help you to fix something in your apartment, generally, I fix them by myself when they are not too big issues.
Just moved in, but we are very happy with our apartment and the community in general. Have already met our neighbors and others who have said how much they love living here!
The Oasis community is clean and pretty. Nice amenities such as two large pools, hammocks, dog park. The maintenance team is very responsive.
Wish there were more places to throw trash and assigned parking other than that everything is great. The staff is very friendly and the residents also.
Community is always well-kept. Maintenance crew is always on top of things. We also appreciate the quiet and peace. Glad to see that management is always looking for ways to improve the neighborhood.
Moving in was a breeze thanks to Florence. Love the community, its clean and the lake view is very nice. The community is extremely close to everything which is very convenient!
I have been living in oasis for over a year now, I have to honestly say I love living here....This place makes me feel comfortable and safe and also giving exemplary service to their residents. The staff here always goes above and beyond to provide the best for their residents. I m looking forward to some of the changes they have mentioned as security is my number one priority