ON50

Melissa is wonderful and has been very upfront about everything. The process went smooth even with covid. I’m looking forward to my year at this apartment
I really like living here. It’s quiet overall and the management team is very friendly. If there was a problem I had, it’s always been addressed well and in a timely manner.
It has been an enjoyable app so far. Due to the many options it has for gaining points, it is an efficient way to get those points. It is also an easy app to use so far.
The staff is great here! I only had issues with maintenance, they wouldn’t fully complete jobs and I would have to repeat requests to get a simple thing done completely.
It has had its ups and downs. I appreciate how quiet and respectful the community is, and the staff is very kind. I think the apartments themselves could use renovations in some places (such as the kitchen), and the Internet can be very unreliable. There have also been bug issues in the past, but that seems to have gotten better.
I enjoy the service from the front office and the grounds maintenance. I could do without the different types of flies and beetles/roaches in my apartment
Overall living here was good. The community was good and it was nice having it right across from campus. However, there were a lot of maintence problems throughout the year.
I lived at On50 for a year and it was a good place to live. The rent is cheaper than most other places. The best thing about living On50 is how close it is to USF. It saves a lot of gas because you can just walk to class.
I really like my apartment, the location, the roomates, the management, everything about it is great. My experience is overall very good. Maintinence especially has been great lately
I’ve lived here for 3 years now and would recommend it to anyone going to school at USF. On50 doesn’t have some of the nice amenities that other apartment complexes around here do, but they’re a very well managed property and the cost is much cheaper. Maintenance is amazing and responds quickly. If you ever have issues the leasing office is helpful, and they do strive to create a sense of community. On50 made my commute to classes easy as I could bike everywhere I needed to. I felt relatively safe here, and I loved that they were pet friendly.