ON50
4 stars1,098 Reviews

1,098 Reviews

1,098 Reviews

The staff is very helpful addressing any questions and concerns. I felt like they went above and beyond. The grounds are kept clean and the amenities are modern and updated. We are looking forward to moving in!
I love the staff and how helpful they can be. Unfortunately, I am having difficulties with my internet and with interaction via Single digits. My internet has been out for almost 48 hours now, and single digits only calls me back at inconvenient times.
The building and apartments are a little old and run down. The staff and mantainance stuff are the best part though! Very attentive and responsive
On50 is a convenient place to live being right across the street from campus. The residents at the complex were not very noisy, but the walls to outside are very thin, making almost any noise that occurs outside audible inside (and very annoying and distracting).
Very nice and quiet area! Always parking and maintaince is very friendly. Only downside is a small ant problem but insect repellent takes care of it.
Awesome Customer Service always happy to help! Such a great experience in getting through all the process in order to get the lease signed and started love all the support!
Great place to live and right across from campus so it makes walking to class very easy! The staff is also very friendly and nice to everyone
This apartment complex is okay, but I wish the interior of the buildings were renovated. These are older buildings and it shows. no to mention gnats and ants have been a real issue. I think my experience has also been dampened by the fact that I had some really nasty roommates for most of the time I've been living here.
My experiences with on50 is good. Staffs are friendly helpful and nice. Neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. I love that they are pet-friendly
Horrible roomate...not allowed to meet them.before you move in so you don't know who the heck you are moving into, nor what to expect. New challenge every day.