ON50

3.9

1,352 Reviews

Claudia
1 day ago
Love the pool, love my room, love how close it is to USF, I’m really looking forward to moving in on the 20th and I definitely want to renew my lease for next year!!

Karissa
1 star
There is no guarantee that maintenance will come and fix some of your requests. Additionally, the valet garbage can take up to a week for collection, making the bug problem even worse.

Andrea
I lived at on50 for 2 years within the two years. We had our roof leaked and a roach problem. It all eventually got fixed. For the price you pay and location to school its not bad but just beware. Maintenance and staff are great tho

Gabino
Can’t give a proper star rating yet as I have not moved in. But although the reviews have been concerning the office staff has been very kind

Robbie
I have love staying here that's why I renewed my lease the staff in the office is some alright people I've never been to the pool or computer lab but it's been great

Orfa
Living here has been pretty okay. There’s a lot of lacking support and safety on the property. I think they should really need to get back to focus on the student housing aspect. They have potential to be doing a lot more.

Megan
Excited to move in and see what On50 has in store including the new company that runs it. I’ve heard great things about on50 and hope that the apartment lives up to it

DaShawn
I haven’t had a horrible experience but there are times that emails are not replied to until a week or so later, there is so much noise in the morning times from maintenance and the walls are so thin that it’s hard to sleep. Also some days where the wifi is out and nobody is around to fix it. Days where the trash sits outside my door for two days because nobody picks up.

Natalie
We love our maintenance staff! Jay is amazing, very dependable. Short walk to campus and Publix. Pet friendly is a bonus with a dog park less than two miles away.

Alexis
Great except roommates did not match my specifications. I wanted neat roommates and could not have gotten messier. The whole unit was incredibly dirty. Overall everything else was good. Residents are a bit loud but not terrible.