ON50

3.9

1,182 Reviews

3.9

1,182 Reviews

It’s been a pretty nice place to live, so far. I Don’t have any complaints, other than maintenance being a bit slow, getting to my requests.
my resident experience was okay, and i am happy that it has served me mang conveniences such as proximity to the university, groceries stores, downtown, etc.
Nice apartments. The exterior really needs pressure washing for all the green mildew and the halls and recreation areas need some serious cleaning and updates.
Just so many little to big issues it’s exhausting and shouldn’t be, the apartment is considered large but everything about it is small. Parking set up is so confined.
Overall a nice place and community, but has some flaws within the apartments regarding maintenance and cleanliness when I first got here. The wifi is also terrible and only works sometimes.
I love living at On50. My one bedroom apartment has the right amount of space and amenities for one person. I like how it comes with a couch and TV. The kitchen and refrigerator both have plenty of space and the shower is pretty large
The place is nice. Stuff breaks here and there, but what can you do. The people are super nice too and are willing to work with you. Wifi could be improved tho.
Very good move in. Room is very nice with no major issues. Parking is a slight issue due to amount of other residents which can be tight but not a major issue. Overall the experience and leasing office have been great.
1 star
Apartment wasn't ready for move-in procedures. The room was dirty and no maintenance requests were fulfilled from the initial maintenance application received at the beginning of move-in.
I’m not too picky of a person but living here made me realize that a lot of the things here are not acceptable in any place to live. About a fraction of the time they resolve my issues in a timely manner. More often than not they don’t. It’s busy I get it but idk more can be done I guess.