ON50

This place is a classic case of "you get what you pay for" but I must admit you get a bit more than that. Outside of maintenance being slow to arrive for emergency maintenance, it's a nice place.
A bit noisy at night when others play music or speak loud but the pool is great. The doors in unit add a bit frustrating to maneuver but I’m sure it will be fixed.
My experience living at on50 has been pretty good. The maintenance people are quick to help with our molding issue, broken lightbulbs, and pest control.
I was a little concerned reading some of the Google Reviews prior to establishing ON50 as my fall semester residence, but so far, my experience has been enjoyable. There are a few things I would appreciate to make my experience more enjoyable, such as better A/C in my unit, along with my dishwasher being fixed. Other than that, ON50 gets the job done.
It was very dirty when I first arrived, I had to clean almost everything, especially the stairs. As it becomes more lived in, I'm starting to appreciate the room space and the reward program!
My room is pretty cool, its just in an area where the wifi is really spotty, and black mold is present; I have mentioned it on a couple of occasions but all that was done was wiping the ceilings with a bleach rag, not getting in the vents where it's at. It has affected my skin, sheets, pillows and hats; I'll be coming to the office soon.
The overall building and rooms weren’t clean and old when I first moved in. After living here for a couple weeks, My roommates and I have adjusted well. The work order was fulfilled quickly and the staff in the office are nice.
It’s ok. It is a little run down and dirty. Management is pretty nice and overall helpful. Price is too high for what you are getting. Maintenance requests take a while to get completed and I had to call every day for simple things to get done.
Great staff and very clean environment. I also really enjoy how close the apartments are to campus. Everyone is very friendly here and the rooms are nice
The community seems nice, even though it's hard to socialize during COVID-19. The people I have talked to at social events seem nice. I'm glad there are still socially distant events to go to and talk to people.