ON50

3.9

3.9

I love living here. No one bothers you and the staff is very friendly. When things break they get fixed relatively quickly. The pool is extremely nice and the hot tub is always hot.
My experience here been great. They are a lot of helpful Poeple that work here and I appreciate all what they are doing. It a nice quiet place to be and I appreciate it.
There are a few problems regarding the bathroom and the doors, but other than that, the rooms are all furnished pre-arriving and I am able to have my cats here.
Been living here for 4ish months now and everything is still amazing. I had a faulty fridge and washing machine and they replaced them both! The office is also super helpful with any problems that I have. The noise level is great with the exception of some Friday night parties which is to be expected.
Work orders take a bit but the workers are amazing. They always make the visit pleasurable and ensure the work is completed properly. A few times my order has just been deleted though which has been unfortunate.
My experience has been great! On50 is super close to campus, so when classes are actually in session, it’s really nice to walk to class! The staff is super nice and amenities are great!
It's great and very convenient to stay at On50 as a USF student! Not to mention it's enjoyable for me to be able to be housemates with a close friend of mine, all thanks to On50!!!
Great place to live, nice and peaceful complex. I was pleasantly suprised since it is student housing but I can't even tell that I have neighbors living above me.
Staff is really helpful whenever there is an issue.All of us in the apartment really enjoy the space. Have been having some issues with the internet but otherwise all good!
It’s an okay place overall. There are too many bugs and animals from the outside. Maintenance is kind of slow with orders. Staffs are nice and it’s close to the bullrunner thats all the good points