It’s a nice area and it’s very quite. The rooms, kitchen and living room is big enough. It’s very convenient that we have washer and dryers. The pool is beautiful and the people that work there are so professional and nice

Internet sometimes okay. I like swimming pool. And I like to see dogs at on50. Quality of walls is good. You feel good sitting at home and enjoying silence.

Sometimes the internet dosen't work but overall my experience at on50 has been good and I enjoy the pool as well as the size of my room. My only other complaint is that there is not enought viisitor parking.

Amazing service, great employees and a good environment. Rooms are plenty spacious and have a variety of welcoming features. Would highly recommend to anyone.

The apartments and the staff are great, but there could be better maintenance cleaning in the stairwells and hallways. There tends to be a lot of trash in those areas that gets left there for a long time.

Nice and quiet play to stay with reasonable amenities and very close to campus, if you don’t have a car. However, more changes could be made to the interior as they are aging quickly

Awesome apartment community!! Management is pretty great and really open to helping out when needed. Maintenance is great and they're pretty quick to getting around to fixing any issues that occur.

The office staff are amazing. They make you feel welcome every time you walk in the office. I have never met friendlier staff. They are prompt on answering questions or helping with simple solutions. I say simple because we have never had any major issues. They are always finding ways to bring the residences together with ice cream socials and etc. Fun atmosphere! The maintenance crew is friendly and when an issue arises they are prompt on taking care of it....all with a smile.

Living here has been great so far i moves in and met my roommates which were really friendly the communinity is good to live in and convieniet

The staff at on 50 is always very friendly. Maintenance is always there the day of or next day to fix any problems. The new renovations make the apartment look more up to date.

We had a lot of problems, from wifi issues to untimely renovations. We did find it to be quiet most of the time, and the location was very convenient.

On50 is a pretty chill and easy going place to live. The staff is amazing and there's not much unnecessary noise around the compound. I do feel like the hallways and stairwells can be kept much cleaner but all in all great place to live.

Very friendly staff/employees, have had a few issues with apartment which were resolved within the same day of them being addressed. Overall, happy with the price and quality of the apartment and surrounding community.

Living at on50 was a great experience! Being super close to campus and having great amenities at my fingertips were the main factors that made me love this place!

I personally think it’s a great community, it doesn’t get too rowdy. which I love because it’s nice to come back to nice and serene space to relax after a long day.

The best place to live for student living in college, great amenities and staff and the location is awesome. It’s right across from the university. ON50 is the best place to live when you’re in college.

The staff is super nice. They are helpful, kind and careing. The clubhouse, grill and pool are great. The hot tub is broken often. A gym would be great even if it is small. Lastly, apartments are nice but rates are significantly higher than other complexes.

Its a good place to live. I've been here for two years and renewed my lease for a other year. The pool is great to sit by to do homework or relax.

Not that I expected. When I first move in, it is not as clean as it should be. My room have a smell for most of the time. Very noisy at night because of someone having parties next door.

I stayed in a 3x2 apartment in room B, I had an overall good experience staying at on50. I love the amount of balcony space available and the vaulted ceilings in the 5th floor units.

On50 has been the best first apartment experience I could have ever had. The staff is always more than ready to help you out with anything, and maintenance takes care of requests right away. They’ve been finishing up their renovations and it looks great.

Reply from ON50

Quality living and the staff is exceptional. It’s close to school and I normally take the bus to school. I highly recommend you to lease and the pricing isn’t bad.

This apartment is clean,quiet and safe. The people who work in the office is very nice. It is near to USF campus. I like this apartment very much.

The management was incredible. They were helpful with regards to information and general questions throughout the process. The community seems great. Can't wait

The apartment smells of mold and if you spend too much time inside the apartment it becomes overwhelming. When there are inspections they don't bother to lock and close the doors which is quite frustrating.