it's pretty great! the office is always lively and ready to help. Some big maintenance issues are fixed quickly. They create a lively atmosphere to live in

Everyone in management and maintenance are fantastic. They are always quick to help and very understanding. I feel like the people at the office actually care about the residents.

Nice customer service and good neighbors. Love the feeling of having your own porch! The dogs around are a nice break from the stress of school.

Everything’s nice except some remodeling could be done. The workers are nice and it’s close to campus. The set up for the bedrooms are different, but they are nice.

cheaper choice. Can make new friends. The stuffs are trying to get better. Apply rewards. Everybody is kind. Invite friend rewards. Swimming pools

I love it here! The maintenance is great and the staff is so friendly. The apartment is clean and if anything goes wrong they are always right there to fix or replace it.

Decent and comfortable apartment to stay in.furnished with affordable price but the maintenance and repair they have to look upon it. Otherwise it's Worth staying at this place.

It’s really quiet, except for the animal noises in the back 24/7. I got really lucky to be on the first floor. I like that they don’t leave packages at the door. Too much risk of theft.

I love it here. I have the A bedroom in 3x2 on the top floor. Its quiet and lovely. Very spacious room. Friendly staff, manager is always willing to help out.

Been here for 3 years and love this complex. They have always gotten my work orders done in a timely manner and they host great events. The pool area is really nice to lay by.

So far its been decent. A package I received was lost, and my keys to my mail were lost. The shower rack in my room is still broken. Everyone has been very kind and understanding with my concerns and as helpful as possible I just wish they dealt with the problems quicker.

I like the place it’s nice and quite, I like my roommate she is nice, and the people at the main office are nice and helpful. The only thing that annoys is there is some animal or insect behind the apartments which makes noice all night and it just annoying

Not bad overall good place,I have no complaints, the location is very close to campus (3 bull runners right across). Anytime I had a maintenance request it got fixed within 2 business days. The management is amazing and very helpful! Prices are lower than the surrounding area and the amenities are wonderful. I definitely recommend choosing on50.

The location is right across the street from the usf bull runner. The leasing office is super nice, especially Melissa and deveney! Maintenance is usually quick but orders can get backed up sometimes.

So far I have enjoyed living here. The staff in the leasing office are very friendly and living here is very convenient. The one thing I don't like about living here is that the storage containers are right outside my apartment, which gives me a very bad view.

Reasonable place to live. Getting in and out can be a challenge. Parking lot is pretty tight. It’s nice to know there’s a jacuzzi but I haven’t visited the pool yet

It has been aggravating since the beginning of moving. The upstairs front door is broken and it has been 4 weeks yet the maintenance has not fixed it.

This p;ace is a nice and cozy student living residential area. There are some aspects of it that could be updated, but overall its a pretty solid space. They are pretty lax most of the time. Biggest downfall HORRIBLE WIFI

I love living at on50! The leasing office is amazing, they are always very attentive and are quick to answer any questions my roommates and I have!

on50 is great! everyone in the office is very friendly and the apartment is great, when something breaks, things get fixed in a timely manner. nothing bad to complain about! -a happy resident

Although the unit could have been cleaner when we moved in, I really do love living here. I love living with my friends and being walking distance away from campus.

The staff is phenomenal. They are fixing up the property and making it more homey. This is a great place to live and meet new people. It’s worth it

On50 is a great and convenient place to live. It’s very close to campus and makes for an easy drive or walk to class. Management is also always helpful.

As of right now my experience as a resident here is pretty good. Super nice neighbors and staff that help put with any troubles. Love everything except my room carpet that is broken. Also my cabinet that is falling apart.

Staff is always cheerful and eager to help in every way possible. Loving the community so far, and the Management/Leasing Team is always promoting a new way to get involved and have a good time.