I loved this community so far. The summers on the rooftop are the best!! I really appreciate the One Arlington Team setting up events so that we can get to know our neighbors

Calm & safe place to live in. Building is always clean.... they always chance the decoration according to the season and coming up with creative activities for residents ... Management is always trying to help you.

Thi has been a great experience living in this community. Everybody has been really friendly and are willing to help if the opportunity presents itself.

We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.

I have been living here with my husband for couple months and we are sad to leave this home. Moving to a different country is exciting, but I will miss the city of Chicago so much. I will also miss the wonderful breakfasts and the convenience that One Arlington has offered. Thank you!

Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?

everything is perfect except the staff dealing with my garage problem that my IC sticker doesn’t work. But that staff left and new staff treated me well.

Overall, my resident experience so far has been extremely enjoyable! The residents at one arlington are very friendly, the staff is incredibly accommodating and the units and amenities are some of the best I've seen! I'm really enjoying living at one arlington.

So far just about everything has been great. We've had a few things repaired, submitting tickets was a breeze online and maintenance was done promptly the same day. Everyone is very friendly. I dinged a half point because the leasing agent we worked with initially didn't really seem to know what was going on. He's since left and the person we work with now is excellent.

I love my apartment it’s amazing and the perfect size for me. It’s so cute and the layout is open which I really love. The view is absolutely stunning and the amenities this apartment building offers are over the top extraordinary and I feel lucky to get to live in this building. Would 100% recommend to my friends.

Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.

One Arlington has everything I was looking for: covered parking and washer/drier in unit. I found out that it is a great community: neighbors are nice and we have the parties to meet new people.

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

The apartment complex has very nice design layouts. However, the studios do not have a balcony so it is restricted as far as getting fresh air from outside. The windows only open about 4 inches max from the bottom for safety precautions.

One Arlington is nice apartment and comfortable to live in. Everyone here is super friendly and caring. The apartment staff are incredible people.

The building is very nice and updated. It offers amenities like a game room, a rooftop lounge and a pet care center. Overall a great experience. Not a lot (shopping restaurants etc.) nearby though.

Reply from One Arlington

great location, easy to go highway, buildful place, comforble bedroom, bathroom size, clean and good of all room, quit place, friendly, nice view

Reply from One Arlington

Very nice apartment. The amenities are taken care of very well, awesome management and skydeck. Neighbors are great and location is convenient near the highway.

Reply from One Arlington

Great apartment and nice amenities. Like the coffee machine and rooftop. Highly recommend to others. Nice large windows in apt. No complaints

Reply from One Arlington

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

Reply from One Arlington

It's a great place to live. They create fun events for residents. My only suggestion would be to offer vegen or vegetarian food in the events. vegan food appeals to more young generation.😊

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.