One Arlington

Great staff and amenities! Love the Sky Lounge and rooftop patio. Such a nice place to gather and enjoy the view and comraderie with fellow residents.
Half the way Into my second year lease. Happy to call one arlington my home. Super Luxurious, modern, excellent quality and management/ service!
Always good and well kept. Would like to see the friday movie nights and puppy parties on the roof return. but did enjoy the 4th of july party on the roof.
Everyone has been very nice and friendly. I had a shower problem which was fixed super quick. The facilities (game room, gym, grills) are well kept and clean.
The One Arrington team provides excellent service and management and maintains a beautiful and clean atmosphere from rooftop luxury to underground amenities
Awesome community, especially for someone who moves around every 6 months. The management team has been doing a great job since I moved in, keep up the good work.. and yes.. I love the sky lounge !
I truly enjoy living here. The tenants in the building are pleasant, it's safe, clean and very alive. I also like being so close to the expressway makes my commute so easy
Really enjoy living here. It is well appointed, has friendly staff, and is quiet. Staff host wonderful barbecues! Rooftop patio is the best spot in Arlington Heights!
We love that you don’t hear your neighbors in your apartment. It is a very safe building. The roof top is a great amenity. When you put in a service request it is acknowledged right away.
Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.