One Arlington

One Arlington is a really nice building and the staff have been very helpful! Wish they had a dog run but otherwise an overall great living experience.
I love where I live! Management and residents are so nice. I recommend One Arlington Apartments to anyone considering living here. Looking forward to the warm weather and spending time on rooftop
it's the united nations with kids running around fabulous you can see it evolving quite rapidly. It will be the place to be very shortly and many things will congregate around it
I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!
Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.
Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others
Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent
Moving in to the building and corresponding with the One Arlington team has been very good. Everything is well kept. The amenities are comfortable and we are excited for the summer. The gym equipment is a little confusing.
We thoroughly enjoy living at One Arlington. We love the large windows and spacious layout. The full size washer and dryer in unit was a huge selling point. The staff is nice and attentive. The common areas are for the most part well taken care of. If there’s a problem they take care of them. It’s great that they have so many events for the building. It’s nice to get to know your neighbors.
I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!