It is very clean building. I like how quiet it is. I enjoy the gym and the views of the sky deck. I like the amenities and the people. Overall really good

Reply from One Arlington

Very nice but for a price. Love the kitchen size and the large windows. The location is not great but a quick drive to a lot of major attractions.

Reply from One Arlington

The apartment is always kept clean and cozy. All the staffs are very kind and friendly. Additionally, I like lemonade that’s why the new cold beverage servers are my favorite.

Reply from One Arlington

Most of the services are great. However, I want the front team and the maintenance team to share information with each other more efficiently.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the location, the apartment living experience is quiet, very clean place, the area location is great! Easy to access highway and airport, pets friendly

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone was so kind and helpful. The day I moved in I had an emergency and was taken to the hospital and the staff couldn’t be nicer to my out of town daughters

Reply from One Arlington

This is a great place for my first apartment. The staff has been very helpful in addressing question. The maintenance is very prompt and handles the issues quickly

Reply from One Arlington

I have enjoyed every moment since moving in. Great clean atmosphere with awesome resident amenities. Moving here was a great decision and I couldn’t be any happier.

Reply from One Arlington

So far so good, just moved in. Moving in was a breeze and super easy. I look forward to experienceing more of the new home. So far so good!

Reply from One Arlington

We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Reply from One Arlington

Great space, quiet environment yet activities always going on if I get home in time to enjoy they. Excited for the rooftop this summer—fires, cozy atmosphere, an great conversations await!

Reply from One Arlington

Always nice and fun. Love the monthly breakfast. Akways responsive with issues. Fun neighbors enjoy talking with them daily. I always recommend living there.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartment is ok. Parking space is pretty small. I like self pick up package. I like the gym and the amenity. Utilities is a bit high. Rent is a bit high

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a very clean, nice, safe community. All of the common area are decorated really nice and kept very clean. The sky deck is great in the Summer with the fire pits and views of the racetrack. They also have 2 grills and a party room you can rent. The fitness center is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is in a great location; it’s so convenient being right next to route 53. Compared to other apartments in nearby communities, it is one of the nicer ones.

Reply from One Arlington

So far excellent facilities, garage is very safe and convenient .... special events are well handle and fun. I can’t wait for summer to start

Reply from One Arlington

On the whole a good place to live. Good amenities, excellent maintenance, good gym. Seeing big trucks at the back constantly parked is an eyesore and makes the complex look a little industrial not luxury. Need some clearer communication at times.

Reply from One Arlington

A great place to call it as home. Spacious apartment in a awesome neighborhood.it is very close to highways and trains stations.Community has Well equipped gym and covered parking.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Clean. Nice amenities. Secure package location with great access. Fast elevators. There's also a coffee machine for free which is nice.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the monthly breakfast! Clean. Would be great if there were automatic doors when you enter from the garage so it is easier to bring groceries etc up. New package system seems better so far.

Reply from One Arlington

So this is ONE year already at ONE ARLINGTON and I had ONE great experience!! The maitenance team Leda, Louis and Dionis from the maitenance team are really great and helpful. There for residents when needed. Tina and Maggie from management and leasing team so supportive, friendly and informative. So now it’s a time to renew my lease.. I can’t wait for summer.

Reply from One Arlington

I just started living here from this month and am already enjoying life here! Since I`m new around here, I appreciate if someone could show me around here sometime. Thanks.

Reply from One Arlington

Zero complaints, this building offers everything you could ask and has amazing finishes. Nothing is comparable in the area, looking forward to extending my lease

Reply from One Arlington

I love One Arlington! It's a great, clean, and safe environment to live in. Thank you for organizing all the fun events, and for the free food! :)

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has fabulous views and a cozy sky deck! The BBQ’s are perfect for outdoor grilling. The rooftop gym is very convenient and always clean.