One Arlington

One Arlington is the best place to live! The amenities are amazing and you never get bored. The staff is so helpful and always sweet to talk to! We couldn’t have picked a better place :)
Great location, Great amenities, Great staff. Safe, secure, and clean. Beautifully set up spaces. Close to everything you could need. Very happy in our apartment!
The building is amazingly clean. It looks brand new. The staff from front of the house to the back support make One Arlington one of the best places I’ve lived ( and there’s been a lot 😀)
I’m really love this place. Good room, good staff, good neighbor and good amenities. Also, I like the gym here. I always use it on every weekend.
I don’t have any complaints about this apartment. I like breakfast service events. Please serve French toast and many fruits everytime(^^) Thank you.
Easy access to highway and mall etc. Saturday monthly breakfasts are great! Maintenance staff is very friendly and fix things promptly. Parking garage is clean.
Love everything about the complex, how friendly and outgoing the people are, the monthly mixers, the available locations to have friends / family over.
Amazing experience at One Arlington! Love living hear with the convenience of so much around us--train, shopping center, downtown atmosphere, tollway, etc.
One Arlington has such a nice and beautiful building. Plus many very cool amenities. I like the game room and roof top. But they kinda nickel and dime ya.
Excellent staff from management team (Maggie to Sandy) to front desk clerks (Jeanine to Melissa) plus maintenance members and even cleaning crew!