One Arlington

I’m really love this place. Good room, good staff, good neighbor and good amenities. Also, I like the gym here. I always use it on every weekend.
I don’t have any complaints about this apartment. I like breakfast service events. Please serve French toast and many fruits everytime(^^) Thank you.
Easy access to highway and mall etc. Saturday monthly breakfasts are great! Maintenance staff is very friendly and fix things promptly. Parking garage is clean.
Love everything about the complex, how friendly and outgoing the people are, the monthly mixers, the available locations to have friends / family over.
Amazing experience at One Arlington! Love living hear with the convenience of so much around us--train, shopping center, downtown atmosphere, tollway, etc.
One Arlington has such a nice and beautiful building. Plus many very cool amenities. I like the game room and roof top. But they kinda nickel and dime ya.
Excellent staff from management team (Maggie to Sandy) to front desk clerks (Jeanine to Melissa) plus maintenance members and even cleaning crew!
We have been living here for almost a year and a half now, and we really enjoy the community in the building. The staff at the apartment is very helpful and friendly and has made living here an awesome experience.
Living here has been great so far, great management, amenities, and monthly meet ups :) looking forward to more as time goes. Hope to see more creative meetups. Thank you.
I'd like to tell you about the good points about the one Arlington. The rooms are spacious, plenty of closet and storage space. and parking place that is good for winter. It's quiet for the most part.