I love One Arlington! It's a great, clean, and safe environment to live in. Thank you for organizing all the fun events, and for the free food! :)

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has fabulous views and a cozy sky deck! The BBQ’s are perfect for outdoor grilling. The rooftop gym is very convenient and always clean.

Reply from One Arlington

I love the location and the views. Staff has always been helpful. The sky lounge is a great place to gather with friends and family. I love One Arlington!!

Reply from One Arlington

I think One Arlington is a great community - everyone from staff to residents are extremely friendly and I completely enjoy the various activities and events the building holds on a regular basis. We always say if we were able to buy in this community, we would absolutely purchase as well.

Reply from One Arlington

Great hospitality, apartment, amenities and garage. Especially for hospitality, they are doing really great job. I always get good experience with them.

Reply from One Arlington

ONE Arlington Residenses are so friendly and this staffs keep cleaning everywhere so I feel comfortable when I moved in this apartment. Especially,the view from skydeck is excellent. marvelous!!

Reply from One Arlington

I'm glad to become to get the packages 24-hours. Meanwhile, the maintenance guy visited my room without reservation. That’s so surprising. So I'd like to call me or my husband when you visit.

Reply from One Arlington

Since moving here a month ago, everything has been great!! The people are nice, the facilities are great and everyone has been super accommodating with assisting. Management has been great and it has been a real pleasure starting a new adventure in the Chicago area!!

Reply from One Arlington

The community is a great place. The One Arlington creates a lot of fun events to welcome you and help you meet the other residents. They offer great amenities.

Reply from One Arlington

I've lived at One Arlington for over 3 years now, and my fiancée and I have had a really good experience! I really enjoy the monthly breakfasts.

Reply from One Arlington

I love this community and its cleanliness. Maintenance is on time and swift. The apartments are very spacious with all amenities. Best place have lived so far!!

Reply from One Arlington

I love my apartment. The views from the floor to ceiling windows are fantastic, the floor is quiet but friendly, and the common spaces are nicely maintained.

Reply from One Arlington

Thank you for always responding to my various requests. Every facility is kept clean and people here are nice. I’m more than happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

Phenomenal location. Management staff is well knowledgeable and here to help when needed. Highly recommend, and tell my friends whenever I get the chance about ONE Arlington!

Reply from One Arlington

Always enjoy living at one arlington and glad to be here. It was a cold and clammy this January and glad the staff made it safe and fun to survive.

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

Best place I have lived so far! Maintenance always in time, awesom amenities, I especially enjoy sitting on the rooftop with friends in Summer.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

It’s very comfortable to stay in One Arlington. The staffs in One Arlington are friendly and support us very well. The floor space is always clean and I like re

Reply from One Arlington

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

Top of the line building, staff and services. Spacious, well appointed apartment with superb finishes and appliances. Love living here. Can’t imagine a better place!

Reply from One Arlington

I moved her in May 2018, so quite a while. Days after I moved in I was amazed with everything. I loved my studio, the view (9 floor :))), the gym, skydeck, community breakfast, garage that saved me and my card from summer heat, location. Really I could get any better I thought. Well months went by, excitement passeed. We have now cold winter and ... my view has changed.. to snowy landscapes... I am still happy resident of ONE! I am amazed with maitenance team. If if anything happens they are on the call, available immediately, I saw them even on Sunday if needed. Mail room so handy for those that buy online a lot. Plenty of entertainment organised by ONE team from cinema evenings to games, barbecuing, Halloween. gym great, game room great. So if I’ll be stayin the area / state I will extend my lease for sure.

Reply from One Arlington

I really love this place as it is modern and has aminities that’s are well maintained and lovely staff.i would definitely recommend this place for everyone.

Reply from One Arlington

Everything has been great. When I needed a service request, it was taken care of very quickly and easily. The building is always clean and everyone is very nice.