Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

Top of the line building, staff and services. Spacious, well appointed apartment with superb finishes and appliances. Love living here. Can’t imagine a better place!

Reply from One Arlington

I moved her in May 2018, so quite a while. Days after I moved in I was amazed with everything. I loved my studio, the view (9 floor :))), the gym, skydeck, community breakfast, garage that saved me and my card from summer heat, location. Really I could get any better I thought. Well months went by, excitement passeed. We have now cold winter and ... my view has changed.. to snowy landscapes... I am still happy resident of ONE! I am amazed with maitenance team. If if anything happens they are on the call, available immediately, I saw them even on Sunday if needed. Mail room so handy for those that buy online a lot. Plenty of entertainment organised by ONE team from cinema evenings to games, barbecuing, Halloween. gym great, game room great. So if I’ll be stayin the area / state I will extend my lease for sure.

Reply from One Arlington

I really love this place as it is modern and has aminities that’s are well maintained and lovely staff.i would definitely recommend this place for everyone.

Reply from One Arlington

Everything has been great. When I needed a service request, it was taken care of very quickly and easily. The building is always clean and everyone is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the neighbors are nice and always smiling. The maintenance staff are very professional when entering apartment. I love it here and I'm proud to call One Arlington home!

Reply from One Arlington

Quite...clean...need automatic doors from garage to elevator hard to bring groceries up. Mail packages received fairly quick. Sometimes front staff gets backed up

Reply from One Arlington

I wish the fire pits worked ! Noise level is great! Very quite and clean. Parking garage is safe and effective. Maintenance crew is very nice and helpful!

Reply from One Arlington

Overall the building has been excellent. The overall experience, free events and response to inquiries and issues are great. I look forward to the developments that are coming.

Reply from One Arlington

This apartmens residense are so nice ! They have warm hearts and kind. Don't forget stuff members who are supporting our life everyday. I love One Arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

The place is quite, nice, conveniently close to many places. The underground parking is spacious. Friendly staff, good service. great location, nice environment.

Reply from One Arlington

I've been a resident for 2 months now and I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner. From the staff to the residents they are all welcoming and friendly. The music studio being available 24/7 is was the biggest selling point being a drummer.

Reply from One Arlington

I’m Japanese and not good at speaking English. But One Arlington apartment staffs are kind to me everyone so much. I’m so proud of living here.

Reply from One Arlington

We've lived here for a few months now and have enjoyed living here. The apartment is well kept and has a lot of unique community events has made this experience great.

Reply from One Arlington

My experience at One Arlington has been nothing but amazing! There are great amenities, like the gym upstairs, the game room, a golf simulator, the roof top, etc. I would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this community so far. The summers on the rooftop are the best!! I really appreciate the One Arlington Team setting up events so that we can get to know our neighbors

Reply from One Arlington

Calm & safe place to live in. Building is always clean.... they always chance the decoration according to the season and coming up with creative activities for residents ... Management is always trying to help you.

Reply from One Arlington

Thi has been a great experience living in this community. Everybody has been really friendly and are willing to help if the opportunity presents itself.

Reply from One Arlington

We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.

Reply from One Arlington

I have been living here with my husband for couple months and we are sad to leave this home. Moving to a different country is exciting, but I will miss the city of Chicago so much. I will also miss the wonderful breakfasts and the convenience that One Arlington has offered. Thank you!

Reply from One Arlington

Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?

Reply from One Arlington

everything is perfect except the staff dealing with my garage problem that my IC sticker doesn’t work. But that staff left and new staff treated me well.

Reply from One Arlington

Overall, my resident experience so far has been extremely enjoyable! The residents at one arlington are very friendly, the staff is incredibly accommodating and the units and amenities are some of the best I've seen! I'm really enjoying living at one arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

So far just about everything has been great. We've had a few things repaired, submitting tickets was a breeze online and maintenance was done promptly the same day. Everyone is very friendly. I dinged a half point because the leasing agent we worked with initially didn't really seem to know what was going on. He's since left and the person we work with now is excellent.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.