One Arlington

I loved this community so far. The summers on the rooftop are the best!! I really appreciate the One Arlington Team setting up events so that we can get to know our neighbors
Calm & safe place to live in. Building is always clean.... they always chance the decoration according to the season and coming up with creative activities for residents ... Management is always trying to help you.
Thi has been a great experience living in this community. Everybody has been really friendly and are willing to help if the opportunity presents itself.
We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.
I have been living here with my husband for couple months and we are sad to leave this home. Moving to a different country is exciting, but I will miss the city of Chicago so much. I will also miss the wonderful breakfasts and the convenience that One Arlington has offered. Thank you!
Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?
everything is perfect except the staff dealing with my garage problem that my IC sticker doesn’t work. But that staff left and new staff treated me well.
Overall, my resident experience so far has been extremely enjoyable! The residents at one arlington are very friendly, the staff is incredibly accommodating and the units and amenities are some of the best I've seen! I'm really enjoying living at one arlington.
So far just about everything has been great. We've had a few things repaired, submitting tickets was a breeze online and maintenance was done promptly the same day. Everyone is very friendly. I dinged a half point because the leasing agent we worked with initially didn't really seem to know what was going on. He's since left and the person we work with now is excellent.
Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.