One Arlington

Moving here was a great decision. My wife and I like it so much, we moved my father into the building. Can’t wait to experience all the amenities that One Arlington has to offer.
Moved quite recently and my experience is flawless. From the day I came to see the property through the leasing process to actual move in. The team is so supportive, very responsive to any of my questions and queries. I had few things to be done after I moved and it was don on the day I asked for. Perfect. Matteo couldn’t be anymore helpful. Really great experience. Then you!!!
Excellent apartments and great management! It would be great if you could build a pool at skydeck :) Other than that, the apartment is taken care of very well
I like the place a lot with large windows and spacious layouts.The roof top is awesome and will enjoy in the summer and it’s great that they have som many events in the building.
I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!
We thoroughly enjoy living at One Arlington. We love the large windows and spacious layout. The full size washer and dryer in unit was a huge selling point. The staff is nice and attentive. The common areas are for the most part well taken care of. If there’s a problem they take care of them. It’s great that they have so many events for the building. It’s nice to get to know your neighbors.
Moving in to the building and corresponding with the One Arlington team has been very good. Everything is well kept. The amenities are comfortable and we are excited for the summer. The gym equipment is a little confusing.
Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent
Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others
Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.