Beautiful building. Great amenities. Friendly staff. I would recommend this rental community to others. Wish there was more within walking distance.

Reply from One Arlington

We love it at One Arlington. It’s very conveniently located to the highway. The apartments have spacious, modern floor plans. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. One arlington is always hosting activities for the building which is great!

Reply from One Arlington

I really enjoy how when I first decided to move here you guys were very informative and made me feel important as I was moving in. I enjoy my apartment very much and when I had an issue, maintenance came within a timely manner!

Reply from One Arlington

Overall One Arlington is a very nice place to stay. It is very dog friendly and always very clean. The ammenities are excellent and having the big open field behind the building is a huge bonus for having a dog!

Reply from One Arlington

Good views. Clean complex. Not sure why i need to write 140 characters. I am not even sure what i can gain from this community rewards. Well.....

Reply from One Arlington

Friendly residents, beautiful building with great amenities and in a great location. Love the roof deck and lobby coffee station. Underground parking is convenient!

Reply from One Arlington

We love this community. It is very clean and if there is ever a problem they are quick to help. The apartments are big and with great upgrades.

Reply from One Arlington

Really enjoy living here. It is well appointed, has friendly staff, and is quiet. Staff host wonderful barbecues! Rooftop patio is the best spot in Arlington Heights!

Reply from One Arlington

We love that you don’t hear your neighbors in your apartment. It is a very safe building. The roof top is a great amenity. When you put in a service request it is acknowledged right away.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Thumbs up. Love the Saturday morning breakfasts and the gym is perfect. Recording studio is great also and the games room

Reply from One Arlington

Great view and convenient place and also very kindly staff is here. There are good restaurants Chinese and bar and Japanese and Italian and ..near by here.

Reply from One Arlington

Always good and well kept. Would like to see the friday movie nights and puppy parties on the roof return. but did enjoy the 4th of july party on the roof.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

I think everything going is going very well I'm very happy with my apartment the only issue I have is people smoking right outside the front door other than that I love it

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

Doing well. Could use more updates on construction. But other than that maintenance and staff have been good. Another thing is there should be more newsletter emails.

Reply from One Arlington

Half the way Into my second year lease. Happy to call one arlington my home. Super Luxurious, modern, excellent quality and management/ service!

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone has been very nice and friendly. I had a shower problem which was fixed super quick. The facilities (game room, gym, grills) are well kept and clean.

Reply from One Arlington

The One Arrington team provides excellent service and management and maintains a beautiful and clean atmosphere from rooftop luxury to underground amenities

Reply from One Arlington

Awesome community, especially for someone who moves around every 6 months. The management team has been doing a great job since I moved in, keep up the good work.. and yes.. I love the sky lounge !

Reply from One Arlington

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place

Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington far exceeded my expectations. From the staff, to the ammenities, and my beautiful apartment I couldn’t be happier. The team does an exceptional job keeping the building clean and their residents happy!!!