We thoroughly enjoy living at One Arlington. We love the large windows and spacious layout. The full size washer and dryer in unit was a huge selling point. The staff is nice and attentive. The common areas are for the most part well taken care of. If there’s a problem they take care of them. It’s great that they have so many events for the building. It’s nice to get to know your neighbors.

Reply from One Arlington

Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others

Reply from One Arlington

Nice apartment, nice ammenetis and generally friendly staff and residents. We’ve been living here quite some time now so they must be doing things well.

Reply from One Arlington

We have been at One Arlington for over 3 years and love it! The apartments are spacious, updated and we love the floor to ceiling windows. The views are outstanding! This is a great, clean, safe, community to live in. The staff are all very friendly. We love the rooftop, fire pits and fabulous views! Highly recommend this community.

Reply from One Arlington

Great view. Clean. Organized. Elevators are fast. Safe. Close commute to work and great restaurants and the mall. Front desk staff are friendly. The garage access to the elevators is a pain. Two doors that are not automatic make it hard when your hands are full.

Reply from One Arlington

The building is clean, feels news, and has great amenities! The location of this building is near the highway and various shopping centers. The indoor parking garage is a huge plus especially in the winter!

Reply from One Arlington

We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

It's been a positive experience so far and hopefully will continue to be for the rest of my stay here. I love the security of the premises and the views from atop are spectacular. The staff and the maintenance team have been great and have helped me make my move easier. I am still getting used to the neighborhood and exploring the nearby places. Me and my wife hope to make great memories here.

Reply from One Arlington

We love this community. It is very clean and if there is ever a problem they are quick to help. The apartments are big and with great upgrades.

Reply from One Arlington

Great hospitality, apartment, amenities and garage. Especially for hospitality, they are doing really great job. I always get good experience with them.

Reply from One Arlington

Good views. Clean complex. Not sure why i need to write 140 characters. I am not even sure what i can gain from this community rewards. Well.....

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

I love living here. The security is amazing. Management is on the ball. My apartment is wonderful & all of the residents are nice. The only thing disappointing is the shared bill for the buildings gas & electric. Kind of a surprise when I pay my own electric already and the units have no gas. I was okay with the water, but feel the company should pay for building utilities.

Reply from One Arlington

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

I wish the fire pits worked ! Noise level is great! Very quite and clean. Parking garage is safe and effective. Maintenance crew is very nice and helpful!

Reply from One Arlington

Calm & safe place to live in. Building is always clean.... they always chance the decoration according to the season and coming up with creative activities for residents ... Management is always trying to help you.

Reply from One Arlington

I love this place. The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

great location, easy to go highway, buildful place, comforble bedroom, bathroom size, clean and good of all room, quit place, friendly, nice view

Reply from One Arlington

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Reply from One Arlington

I have loved it here at One Arlington so far! Th rooftop is AMAZING and the fire pits are so relaxing. The units are beautiful and are spotless!!

Reply from One Arlington

Clean, quit, friendly cleaning and maintenance staff. Elevators have slowed down a bit than before in terms of availability/wait time. Great activities for tenants and even better breakfast!

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

The apartment is located good location, nice neighborhood, good service and environment, we are enjoy live the apartment, we would like to refer our friends to live the apartment.