I have loved it here at One Arlington so far! Th rooftop is AMAZING and the fire pits are so relaxing. The units are beautiful and are spotless!!

Reply from One Arlington

We love this community. It is very clean and if there is ever a problem they are quick to help. The apartments are big and with great upgrades.

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

Surfaces and other details in apartment were well thought out to endure through time and use. Management team is great. Maggie, Katya, Tina and Lewis are very responsive and nice to work with when you need something done. Could keep common areas cleaner by paying more attention to where grime and fingerprints accumulate.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others

Reply from One Arlington

I think everything going is going very well I'm very happy with my apartment the only issue I have is people smoking right outside the front door other than that I love it

Reply from One Arlington

We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Reply from One Arlington

Been here almost 4 years. Apartments are really modern and well maintained. Nice roofdeck and good gym. Maintenance staff are fabulous. Location is pretty central.

Reply from One Arlington

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

I wish the fire pits worked ! Noise level is great! Very quite and clean. Parking garage is safe and effective. Maintenance crew is very nice and helpful!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is in a great location; it’s so convenient being right next to route 53. Compared to other apartments in nearby communities, it is one of the nicer ones.

Reply from One Arlington

Friendly residents, beautiful building with great amenities and in a great location. Love the roof deck and lobby coffee station. Underground parking is convenient!

Reply from One Arlington

Great apartment and nice amenities. Like the coffee machine and rooftop. Highly recommend to others. Nice large windows in apt. No complaints

Reply from One Arlington

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Reply from One Arlington

great location, easy to go highway, buildful place, comforble bedroom, bathroom size, clean and good of all room, quit place, friendly, nice view

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the location, the apartment living experience is quiet, very clean place, the area location is great! Easy to access highway and airport, pets friendly

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

I think One Arlington is a great community - everyone from staff to residents are extremely friendly and I completely enjoy the various activities and events the building holds on a regular basis. We always say if we were able to buy in this community, we would absolutely purchase as well.

Reply from One Arlington

The apartment is located good location, nice neighborhood, good service and environment, we are enjoy live the apartment, we would like to refer our friends to live the apartment.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

The building is extremely clean, located in a convenient location, and really defines luxury living with the amount of amenities available. This place felt like home instantly.