Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

Very nice apartment. The amenities are taken care of very well, awesome management and skydeck. Neighbors are great and location is convenient near the highway.

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

Doing well. Could use more updates on construction. But other than that maintenance and staff have been good. Another thing is there should be more newsletter emails.

Reply from One Arlington

Great and friendly management at One Arlington. The building is new and well maintained. I also enjoy the community events, eg the community breakfast.

Reply from One Arlington

I lived here for almost a month now and so far all is perfect. The staff are so nice and so is the maintenance guy. I would totally recommend it.

Reply from One Arlington

Move-in was seamless, and so far I have really enjoyed the environment. The gym is very convenient. Cant wait for nice weather to begin using the rooftop.

Reply from One Arlington

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!

Reply from One Arlington

Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.

Reply from One Arlington

Very clean and very accesssble. I find residents friendly and helpful. Also find the staff to be very helpful when I need things done in my apartment

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

A nice place to get to know people and live. a little over 2 years in still fun as ever. I find that with many new people always a joy to go back to every day.

Reply from One Arlington

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!

Reply from One Arlington

I like the place a lot with large windows and spacious layouts.The roof top is awesome and will enjoy in the summer and it’s great that they have som many events in the building.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.

Reply from One Arlington

Still one of the best places to live hands down that i I've ever lived in and I love my management office. If this were downtown I would never move out.

Reply from One Arlington

Nothing but great experiences so far with staff, cleanliness, building maintenance, response time with management, friendliness of staff and neighbors and amenities. I would highly recommend OneArlington!

Reply from One Arlington

Excellent apartments and great management! It would be great if you could build a pool at skydeck :) Other than that, the apartment is taken care of very well

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Friendly staff, beautiful decor and super amenities. Recommend you come and check out One Arlington. Conveniently located with easy access.

Reply from One Arlington

Great app and lot of fun to navigate around. Easy to follow the steps. I recommended one 100% to any one who would like to use it. Very cool.

Great and friendly Employees. Everything is always keep in great and clean shape. You can even tell by the atmosphere alone that it stands out from the rest! I recommend this to everyone and anyone that comes by to check it out, falls in love!

Reply from One Arlington

This is amazing!! I cannot to start the challenges and all of the fun this brings. I will defintely be telling all of my friends about this and inviting them right away!