Friendly residents, beautiful building with great amenities and in a great location. Love the roof deck and lobby coffee station. Underground parking is convenient!

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

Doing well. Could use more updates on construction. But other than that maintenance and staff have been good. Another thing is there should be more newsletter emails.

Reply from One Arlington

always the best, needed some refreshing with paint the the place a new look. The color choice and options were nice and love the new colors. I always recommend this place to anyone i talk to.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

Very nice apartment. The amenities are taken care of very well, awesome management and skydeck. Neighbors are great and location is convenient near the highway.

Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.

Reply from One Arlington

Great staff and amenities! Love the Sky Lounge and rooftop patio. Such a nice place to gather and enjoy the view and comraderie with fellow residents.

Reply from One Arlington

Great and friendly management at One Arlington. The building is new and well maintained. I also enjoy the community events, eg the community breakfast.

Reply from One Arlington

I lived here for almost a month now and so far all is perfect. The staff are so nice and so is the maintenance guy. I would totally recommend it.

Reply from One Arlington

Move-in was seamless, and so far I have really enjoyed the environment. The gym is very convenient. Cant wait for nice weather to begin using the rooftop.

Reply from One Arlington

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is nice apartment and comfortable to live in. Everyone here is super friendly and caring. The apartment staff are incredible people.

Half the way Into my second year lease. Happy to call one arlington my home. Super Luxurious, modern, excellent quality and management/ service!

Reply from One Arlington

Very clean and very accesssble. I find residents friendly and helpful. Also find the staff to be very helpful when I need things done in my apartment

Reply from One Arlington

A nice place to get to know people and live. a little over 2 years in still fun as ever. I find that with many new people always a joy to go back to every day.

Reply from One Arlington

I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

One Arlington far exceeded my expectations. From the staff, to the ammenities, and my beautiful apartment I couldn’t be happier. The team does an exceptional job keeping the building clean and their residents happy!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Still one of the best places to live hands down that i I've ever lived in and I love my management office. If this were downtown I would never move out.

Reply from One Arlington

Nothing but great experiences so far with staff, cleanliness, building maintenance, response time with management, friendliness of staff and neighbors and amenities. I would highly recommend OneArlington!

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone has been very nice and friendly. I had a shower problem which was fixed super quick. The facilities (game room, gym, grills) are well kept and clean.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Friendly staff, beautiful decor and super amenities. Recommend you come and check out One Arlington. Conveniently located with easy access.