Really enjoy living here. It is well appointed, has friendly staff, and is quiet. Staff host wonderful barbecues! Rooftop patio is the best spot in Arlington Heights!

Reply from One Arlington

I think everything going is going very well I'm very happy with my apartment the only issue I have is people smoking right outside the front door other than that I love it

Reply from One Arlington

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Thumbs up. Love the Saturday morning breakfasts and the gym is perfect. Recording studio is great also and the games room

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

Calm & safe place to live in. Building is always clean.... they always chance the decoration according to the season and coming up with creative activities for residents ... Management is always trying to help you.

Reply from One Arlington

great location, easy to go highway, buildful place, comforble bedroom, bathroom size, clean and good of all room, quit place, friendly, nice view

Reply from One Arlington

I really enjoy how when I first decided to move here you guys were very informative and made me feel important as I was moving in. I enjoy my apartment very much and when I had an issue, maintenance came within a timely manner!

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

The building is very nice and updated. It offers amenities like a game room, a rooftop lounge and a pet care center. Overall a great experience. Not a lot (shopping restaurants etc.) nearby though.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

We love that you don’t hear your neighbors in your apartment. It is a very safe building. The roof top is a great amenity. When you put in a service request it is acknowledged right away.

Reply from One Arlington

Great apartment and nice amenities. Like the coffee machine and rooftop. Highly recommend to others. Nice large windows in apt. No complaints

Reply from One Arlington

Love the monthly breakfast! Clean. Would be great if there were automatic doors when you enter from the garage so it is easier to bring groceries etc up. New package system seems better so far.

Reply from One Arlington

We thoroughly enjoy living at One Arlington. We love the large windows and spacious layout. The full size washer and dryer in unit was a huge selling point. The staff is nice and attentive. The common areas are for the most part well taken care of. If there’s a problem they take care of them. It’s great that they have so many events for the building. It’s nice to get to know your neighbors.

Reply from One Arlington

Great hospitality, apartment, amenities and garage. Especially for hospitality, they are doing really great job. I always get good experience with them.

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

ONE Arlington Residenses are so friendly and this staffs keep cleaning everywhere so I feel comfortable when I moved in this apartment. Especially,the view from skydeck is excellent. marvelous!!

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.