I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

I truly enjoy living here. The tenants in the building are pleasant, it's safe, clean and very alive. I also like being so close to the expressway makes my commute so easy

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has everything I was looking for: covered parking and washer/drier in unit. I found out that it is a great community: neighbors are nice and we have the parties to meet new people.

Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!

Reply from One Arlington

it's the united nations with kids running around fabulous you can see it evolving quite rapidly. It will be the place to be very shortly and many things will congregate around it

Reply from One Arlington

I love where I live! Management and residents are so nice. I recommend One Arlington Apartments to anyone considering living here. Looking forward to the warm weather and spending time on rooftop

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a really nice building and the staff have been very helpful! Wish they had a dog run but otherwise an overall great living experience.

Reply from One Arlington

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the neighbors are nice and always smiling. The maintenance staff are very professional when entering apartment. I love it here and I'm proud to call One Arlington home!

The management staff he is excellent and attentive-always friendly and very quick to respond to any problems I always refer anybody looking for a apartment to one arlington

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.

I love my apartment it’s amazing and the perfect size for me. It’s so cute and the layout is open which I really love. The view is absolutely stunning and the amenities this apartment building offers are over the top extraordinary and I feel lucky to get to live in this building. Would 100% recommend to my friends.

Great and friendly management at One Arlington. The building is new and well maintained. I also enjoy the community events, eg the community breakfast.

Reply from One Arlington

I lived here for almost a month now and so far all is perfect. The staff are so nice and so is the maintenance guy. I would totally recommend it.

Reply from One Arlington

Move-in was seamless, and so far I have really enjoyed the environment. The gym is very convenient. Cant wait for nice weather to begin using the rooftop.

Reply from One Arlington

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place

Reply from One Arlington

Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?

Reply from One Arlington

I have been living here with my husband for couple months and we are sad to leave this home. Moving to a different country is exciting, but I will miss the city of Chicago so much. I will also miss the wonderful breakfasts and the convenience that One Arlington has offered. Thank you!

Reply from One Arlington

Very clean and very accesssble. I find residents friendly and helpful. Also find the staff to be very helpful when I need things done in my apartment

Reply from One Arlington

Everything has been great. When I needed a service request, it was taken care of very quickly and easily. The building is always clean and everyone is very nice.

A nice place to get to know people and live. a little over 2 years in still fun as ever. I find that with many new people always a joy to go back to every day.

Reply from One Arlington

Thi has been a great experience living in this community. Everybody has been really friendly and are willing to help if the opportunity presents itself.

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this community so far. The summers on the rooftop are the best!! I really appreciate the One Arlington Team setting up events so that we can get to know our neighbors

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.