Moved quite recently and my experience is flawless. From the day I came to see the property through the leasing process to actual move in. The team is so supportive, very responsive to any of my questions and queries. I had few things to be done after I moved and it was don on the day I asked for. Perfect. Matteo couldn’t be anymore helpful. Really great experience. Then you!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Love the community, a fun and enjoyable place to live. people are great and the management team is easy to work with. the em entities are fantastic.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington far exceeded my expectations. From the staff, to the ammenities, and my beautiful apartment I couldn’t be happier. The team does an exceptional job keeping the building clean and their residents happy!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Great property in a very convenient location! The staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities here at One Arlington are top notch! Best part of the property is the Sky Deck, what a view!

Reply from One Arlington

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

I don't get too much free time while in OA but I love the way the community is being built with many types of activities,communications and interactions.

Reply from One Arlington

Moving here was a great decision. My wife and I like it so much, we moved my father into the building. Can’t wait to experience all the amenities that One Arlington has to offer.

Reply from One Arlington

I really like living in this community. The management is excellent, good communication and maintenance of property. I love the resident events and enjoy the skydeck.

Reply from One Arlington

Its a great place to live. I have had no bug problems, or noise issues, or anything of the other complaints I'm reading. My neighbors are friendly and cooperative, the common areas and the laundry room are clean. The office staff and the maintenance team are professional, timely, and courteous. The response to questioN

Reply from One Arlington

Alll available amenities are beyond what I expected and easily accessible. The party room in the basement is always available and a good place to host guests.

Reply from One Arlington

Love these ladies and my building.. just wish the payment system was easier to use..love the events and breakfast they do. Caring team all together

Reply from One Arlington

I just recently moved in and everything seems great so far. The staff has been very helpful and the unit and building surroundings are very clean and maintained

Reply from One Arlington

The move-in process was made easy and smooth. Everyone I have met has been nice and friendly. Living here has been amazing so far and I’m excited to call this place home.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the staff and all they do for the community. Attentive to our needs and always prompt in their response to those needs. They go mount of the way to make our community a home.

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful, well maintained building. Great views to wake up to in the morning. The underground parking is great in hot and cold weather. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from One Arlington

Great staff and amenities! Love the Sky Lounge and rooftop patio. Such a nice place to gather and enjoy the view and comraderie with fellow residents.

Reply from One Arlington

Half the way Into my second year lease. Happy to call one arlington my home. Super Luxurious, modern, excellent quality and management/ service!

Reply from One Arlington

this morning, it was nice for not making breakfast. I really liked the variety of the food for breakfast. PLus it is nice way for getting to meet the other neighors

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone has been very nice and friendly. I had a shower problem which was fixed super quick. The facilities (game room, gym, grills) are well kept and clean.

Reply from One Arlington

The One Arrington team provides excellent service and management and maintains a beautiful and clean atmosphere from rooftop luxury to underground amenities

Reply from One Arlington

Awesome community, especially for someone who moves around every 6 months. The management team has been doing a great job since I moved in, keep up the good work.. and yes.. I love the sky lounge !

Reply from One Arlington

I truly enjoy living here. The tenants in the building are pleasant, it's safe, clean and very alive. I also like being so close to the expressway makes my commute so easy

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a really nice building and the staff have been very helpful! Wish they had a dog run but otherwise an overall great living experience.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.

The management staff he is excellent and attentive-always friendly and very quick to respond to any problems I always refer anybody looking for a apartment to one arlington