Overall, my resident experience so far has been extremely enjoyable! The residents at one arlington are very friendly, the staff is incredibly accommodating and the units and amenities are some of the best I've seen! I'm really enjoying living at one arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

always the best, needed some refreshing with paint the the place a new look. The color choice and options were nice and love the new colors. I always recommend this place to anyone i talk to.

Reply from One Arlington

So far just about everything has been great. We've had a few things repaired, submitting tickets was a breeze online and maintenance was done promptly the same day. Everyone is very friendly. I dinged a half point because the leasing agent we worked with initially didn't really seem to know what was going on. He's since left and the person we work with now is excellent.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

Doing well. Could use more updates on construction. But other than that maintenance and staff have been good. Another thing is there should be more newsletter emails.

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has everything I was looking for: covered parking and washer/drier in unit. I found out that it is a great community: neighbors are nice and we have the parties to meet new people.

Reply from One Arlington

I don't get too much free time while in OA but I love the way the community is being built with many types of activities,communications and interactions.

Reply from One Arlington

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

Reply from One Arlington

I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is nice apartment and comfortable to live in. Everyone here is super friendly and caring. The apartment staff are incredible people.

Reply from One Arlington

The One Arrington team provides excellent service and management and maintains a beautiful and clean atmosphere from rooftop luxury to underground amenities

Reply from One Arlington

Awesome community, especially for someone who moves around every 6 months. The management team has been doing a great job since I moved in, keep up the good work.. and yes.. I love the sky lounge !

Reply from One Arlington

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a very clean, nice, safe community. All of the common area are decorated really nice and kept very clean. The sky deck is great in the Summer with the fire pits and views of the racetrack. They also have 2 grills and a party room you can rent. The fitness center is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.

Reply from One Arlington

Its a great place to live. I have had no bug problems, or noise issues, or anything of the other complaints I'm reading. My neighbors are friendly and cooperative, the common areas and the laundry room are clean. The office staff and the maintenance team are professional, timely, and courteous. The response to questioN

Reply from One Arlington

this morning, it was nice for not making breakfast. I really liked the variety of the food for breakfast. PLus it is nice way for getting to meet the other neighors

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful, well maintained building. Great views to wake up to in the morning. The underground parking is great in hot and cold weather. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from One Arlington

Alll available amenities are beyond what I expected and easily accessible. The party room in the basement is always available and a good place to host guests.