Great app and lot of fun to navigate around. Easy to follow the steps. I recommended one 100% to any one who would like to use it. Very cool.

Great and friendly Employees. Everything is always keep in great and clean shape. You can even tell by the atmosphere alone that it stands out from the rest! I recommend this to everyone and anyone that comes by to check it out, falls in love!

Reply from One Arlington

This is amazing!! I cannot to start the challenges and all of the fun this brings. I will defintely be telling all of my friends about this and inviting them right away!

Reply from One Arlington

The One Arrington team provides excellent service and management and maintains a beautiful and clean atmosphere from rooftop luxury to underground amenities

Reply from One Arlington

Love the community, a fun and enjoyable place to live. people are great and the management team is easy to work with. the em entities are fantastic.

Reply from One Arlington

Great property in a very convenient location! The staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities here at One Arlington are top notch! Best part of the property is the Sky Deck, what a view!

Reply from One Arlington

I don't get too much free time while in OA but I love the way the community is being built with many types of activities,communications and interactions.

Reply from One Arlington

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

Awesome community, especially for someone who moves around every 6 months. The management team has been doing a great job since I moved in, keep up the good work.. and yes.. I love the sky lounge !

Reply from One Arlington

Its a great place to live. I have had no bug problems, or noise issues, or anything of the other complaints I'm reading. My neighbors are friendly and cooperative, the common areas and the laundry room are clean. The office staff and the maintenance team are professional, timely, and courteous. The response to questioN

Reply from One Arlington

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.

Alll available amenities are beyond what I expected and easily accessible. The party room in the basement is always available and a good place to host guests.

Reply from One Arlington

this morning, it was nice for not making breakfast. I really liked the variety of the food for breakfast. PLus it is nice way for getting to meet the other neighors

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful, well maintained building. Great views to wake up to in the morning. The underground parking is great in hot and cold weather. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from One Arlington

Love these ladies and my building.. just wish the payment system was easier to use..love the events and breakfast they do. Caring team all together

Reply from One Arlington

The move-in process was made easy and smooth. Everyone I have met has been nice and friendly. Living here has been amazing so far and I’m excited to call this place home.

Reply from One Arlington

I really like living in this community. The management is excellent, good communication and maintenance of property. I love the resident events and enjoy the skydeck.

Reply from One Arlington

Moving here was a great decision. My wife and I like it so much, we moved my father into the building. Can’t wait to experience all the amenities that One Arlington has to offer.

Reply from One Arlington

Moved quite recently and my experience is flawless. From the day I came to see the property through the leasing process to actual move in. The team is so supportive, very responsive to any of my questions and queries. I had few things to be done after I moved and it was don on the day I asked for. Perfect. Matteo couldn’t be anymore helpful. Really great experience. Then you!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Excellent apartments and great management! It would be great if you could build a pool at skydeck :) Other than that, the apartment is taken care of very well

Reply from One Arlington

I like the place a lot with large windows and spacious layouts.The roof top is awesome and will enjoy in the summer and it’s great that they have som many events in the building.

Reply from One Arlington

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!

Reply from One Arlington

I just recently moved in and everything seems great so far. The staff has been very helpful and the unit and building surroundings are very clean and maintained