Excellent community , staff is awesome , there are many activities for tenants , the monthly brunch is delicious .... summer party was super fun ... I have enjoyed very much mi staying at one Arlington , looking forward to renew :)

Reply from One Arlington

Jeannine is a dream! Great apartment, unbelievable amenities. Floor to ceiling windows, new appliances, hardwood floors, and everyone is friendly

Reply from One Arlington

I just moved here but I’m already in love with the place. Everyone is so kind and there are so many amenities. Choosing to move here was the best decision I made.

Reply from One Arlington

Although I have only been a resident for a couple weeks, my experience has been nothing but stellar. From Jeanine making my move-in process seamless, to the amazing summer party that the entire staff worked so hard to put together. I am so glad I made the right choice on where to live.

Reply from One Arlington

5* experience. Great building. Loui, Leda and Dionis are so helpful and so are Tina, Maggie and Melisa. I really enjoy my second year here at ONE

Reply from One Arlington

Being at One Arlington for the past 9 months have been great. It's exciting to see the legislation come through for Arlington park. It seemed to green light the completion of Arlington Downs.

Reply from One Arlington

Excellent move in process. I have moved a lot and this was by far the easiest. All staff very friendly and helpful. Great appliances. Great ammenities.

Reply from One Arlington

We have just moved to Arlington One, and we really enjoy living here. It is nice, clean, and absolutely luxury with wonderful staff members!

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is always friendly and building is clean. When issues arise, management finds ways to resolve your issues quickly! Free coffee and events are always going on

Reply from One Arlington

I've been here for almost 4 years and the community events have gotten better and better. The office is really responsive to issues and questions and honestly, everything is just great. The 24/7 package room is very convenient, too.

Reply from One Arlington

Super place it’s great service people office maintenance people clean good gym skydeck party time studio and. And playroom I will recommend this to my friends

Reply from One Arlington

The location is very good to go downtown, shopping, school and office. And staffs are very kind and gentle. The equipment is always clean and useful.

Reply from One Arlington

It is very clean building. I like how quiet it is. I enjoy the gym and the views of the sky deck. I like the amenities and the people. Overall really good

Reply from One Arlington

The apartment is always kept clean and cozy. All the staffs are very kind and friendly. Additionally, I like lemonade that’s why the new cold beverage servers are my favorite.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone was so kind and helpful. The day I moved in I had an emergency and was taken to the hospital and the staff couldn’t be nicer to my out of town daughters

Reply from One Arlington

This is a great place for my first apartment. The staff has been very helpful in addressing question. The maintenance is very prompt and handles the issues quickly

Reply from One Arlington

I have enjoyed every moment since moving in. Great clean atmosphere with awesome resident amenities. Moving here was a great decision and I couldn’t be any happier.

Reply from One Arlington

Great space, quiet environment yet activities always going on if I get home in time to enjoy they. Excited for the rooftop this summer—fires, cozy atmosphere, an great conversations await!

Reply from One Arlington

Always nice and fun. Love the monthly breakfast. Akways responsive with issues. Fun neighbors enjoy talking with them daily. I always recommend living there.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a very clean, nice, safe community. All of the common area are decorated really nice and kept very clean. The sky deck is great in the Summer with the fire pits and views of the racetrack. They also have 2 grills and a party room you can rent. The fitness center is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

So far excellent facilities, garage is very safe and convenient .... special events are well handle and fun. I can’t wait for summer to start

Reply from One Arlington

A great place to call it as home. Spacious apartment in a awesome neighborhood.it is very close to highways and trains stations.Community has Well equipped gym and covered parking.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Clean. Nice amenities. Secure package location with great access. Fast elevators. There's also a coffee machine for free which is nice.

Reply from One Arlington

So this is ONE year already at ONE ARLINGTON and I had ONE great experience!! The maitenance team Leda, Louis and Dionis from the maitenance team are really great and helpful. There for residents when needed. Tina and Maggie from management and leasing team so supportive, friendly and informative. So now it’s a time to renew my lease.. I can’t wait for summer.

Reply from One Arlington

I just started living here from this month and am already enjoying life here! Since I`m new around here, I appreciate if someone could show me around here sometime. Thanks.