One Arlington

Recently we fell not relax because of COVID-19. But still front desk and garden is clean. Also delivery things is fine. So no frustration things about this apartment. Thank you. Take care.
These are great apartments in a great area. Very clean apartment building and cozy. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
Great experience so far. My wife and I have been here for 18 months, and we’ve enjoyed our time. We thoroughly enjoy the Saturday catered breakfast.
I’ve been with One Arlington for 16 months now and still thankful I found this building. Their emphasis on cleanliness and being punctual has sold me twice over. Having a studio/practice area doesn’t hurt either 😬
We have been living here for the last two years, and we love it here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The building feels very safe.
Very clean and quiet apartment with great amenities, nice and considerate staff members. We have been living here since July 1 st 2019 and we are really happy :)
Great place to live, near Major highway and downtown Arlington Heights, great view of the ARLINGTON racetrack. Underground garage is nice during winter months
Quite but responsive management. Think they need a few more events in the building to connect my fellow neighbors. And mor pet friendly events.
It’s really nice to have everything I need in one place ! I feel like I live in a one stop shop! Anything I could have thought of, they have already got it covered.
I just moved it. Amenities for guests are well maintained and convenient to use. I love go to a gym every night and it is much better than any 24 fitness.