Thank you for always responding to my various requests. Every facility is kept clean and people here are nice. I’m more than happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from One Arlington

I've lived at One Arlington for over 3 years now, and my fiancée and I have had a really good experience! I really enjoy the monthly breakfasts.

Reply from One Arlington

Since moving here a month ago, everything has been great!! The people are nice, the facilities are great and everyone has been super accommodating with assisting. Management has been great and it has been a real pleasure starting a new adventure in the Chicago area!!

Reply from One Arlington

I love my apartment. The views from the floor to ceiling windows are fantastic, the floor is quiet but friendly, and the common spaces are nicely maintained.

Reply from One Arlington

I love One Arlington! It's a great, clean, and safe environment to live in. Thank you for organizing all the fun events, and for the free food! :)

Reply from One Arlington

The community is a great place. The One Arlington creates a lot of fun events to welcome you and help you meet the other residents. They offer great amenities.

Reply from One Arlington

I love the location and the views. Staff has always been helpful. The sky lounge is a great place to gather with friends and family. I love One Arlington!!

Reply from One Arlington

It is very clean building. I like how quiet it is. I enjoy the gym and the views of the sky deck. I like the amenities and the people. Overall really good

Reply from One Arlington

I'm glad to become to get the packages 24-hours. Meanwhile, the maintenance guy visited my room without reservation. That’s so surprising. So I'd like to call me or my husband when you visit.

Reply from One Arlington

I love this community and its cleanliness. Maintenance is on time and swift. The apartments are very spacious with all amenities. Best place have lived so far!!

Reply from One Arlington

Zero complaints, this building offers everything you could ask and has amazing finishes. Nothing is comparable in the area, looking forward to extending my lease

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone was so kind and helpful. The day I moved in I had an emergency and was taken to the hospital and the staff couldn’t be nicer to my out of town daughters

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a very clean, nice, safe community. All of the common area are decorated really nice and kept very clean. The sky deck is great in the Summer with the fire pits and views of the racetrack. They also have 2 grills and a party room you can rent. The fitness center is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

This is a great place for my first apartment. The staff has been very helpful in addressing question. The maintenance is very prompt and handles the issues quickly

Reply from One Arlington

So far excellent facilities, garage is very safe and convenient .... special events are well handle and fun. I can’t wait for summer to start

Reply from One Arlington

I have enjoyed every moment since moving in. Great clean atmosphere with awesome resident amenities. Moving here was a great decision and I couldn’t be any happier.

Reply from One Arlington

A great place to call it as home. Spacious apartment in a awesome neighborhood.it is very close to highways and trains stations.Community has Well equipped gym and covered parking.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Clean. Nice amenities. Secure package location with great access. Fast elevators. There's also a coffee machine for free which is nice.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has fabulous views and a cozy sky deck! The BBQ’s are perfect for outdoor grilling. The rooftop gym is very convenient and always clean.

Reply from One Arlington

So this is ONE year already at ONE ARLINGTON and I had ONE great experience!! The maitenance team Leda, Louis and Dionis from the maitenance team are really great and helpful. There for residents when needed. Tina and Maggie from management and leasing team so supportive, friendly and informative. So now it’s a time to renew my lease.. I can’t wait for summer.

Reply from One Arlington

I just started living here from this month and am already enjoying life here! Since I`m new around here, I appreciate if someone could show me around here sometime. Thanks.

Reply from One Arlington

Great space, quiet environment yet activities always going on if I get home in time to enjoy they. Excited for the rooftop this summer—fires, cozy atmosphere, an great conversations await!

Reply from One Arlington

Always nice and fun. Love the monthly breakfast. Akways responsive with issues. Fun neighbors enjoy talking with them daily. I always recommend living there.

Reply from One Arlington

The apartment is always kept clean and cozy. All the staffs are very kind and friendly. Additionally, I like lemonade that’s why the new cold beverage servers are my favorite.

Reply from One Arlington

Phenomenal location. Management staff is well knowledgeable and here to help when needed. Highly recommend, and tell my friends whenever I get the chance about ONE Arlington!