One Arlington

I can enjoy my life, especially for exercising at gym. Unfortunately, my neighbor often make noise, and it makes me annoying because often occurs at night.
Clean premisses, quite in the Appartement. Friendly and helpful team. Once a month delicious breakfast at the sky. Amazing large rooftop terrace that is never crowded
So far, everything has been wonderful. Staff has been great and very understanding. Building is clean, quiet and has basically everything you'll need to have a comfortable space to live.
I'd like to report about the coffee machine at the Lobby. Have you changed to new Tumbler ? There are no paper cups at the coffee machine. As a consequence.... We've gotton the cleanliness & beautiful place around the coffee counter. No one disturb coffee cups napkins & machine. This action (changing from paper cups to tumbler ) effected a good condition & we had a good opportunity to think about nature circumference.
A great community, a responsive staff to any service requests or problems and a recently launched app to help control in building amenities and your lease are incredibly easy to use.
Clean, quiet, safe, friendly staff and maintenence. The few people I've met were nice. Even without full use of amenities the first few weeks here have been very enjoyable. As a dog owner i appreciate the effort that the staff puts into them.
I just moved it. Amenities for guests are well maintained and convenient to use. I love go to a gym every night and it is much better than any 24 fitness.
Great building loving the rooftop. Maitenance team Louis and Leda really great team. Missing the breakfast up here but hopefully will come soon
6* to Louis and Leda for their efforts during this Covid-19 pandemic. Great job guys! Can’t wait now for resident breakfast to return and opening of the studio, gym and rooftop
Nice amenity make us comfortable, very convenience location, all staffs are so polite and professional. I truly recommend this nice apartment to all.