One Arlington has fabulous views and a cozy sky deck! The BBQ’s are perfect for outdoor grilling. The rooftop gym is very convenient and always clean.

Reply from One Arlington

I love the location and the views. Staff has always been helpful. The sky lounge is a great place to gather with friends and family. I love One Arlington!!

Reply from One Arlington

I have enjoyed every moment since moving in. Great clean atmosphere with awesome resident amenities. Moving here was a great decision and I couldn’t be any happier.

Reply from One Arlington

So far excellent facilities, garage is very safe and convenient .... special events are well handle and fun. I can’t wait for summer to start

Reply from One Arlington

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

Reply from One Arlington

The apartment is always kept clean and cozy. All the staffs are very kind and friendly. Additionally, I like lemonade that’s why the new cold beverage servers are my favorite.

I'm glad to become to get the packages 24-hours. Meanwhile, the maintenance guy visited my room without reservation. That’s so surprising. So I'd like to call me or my husband when you visit.

Reply from One Arlington

Since moving here a month ago, everything has been great!! The people are nice, the facilities are great and everyone has been super accommodating with assisting. Management has been great and it has been a real pleasure starting a new adventure in the Chicago area!!

Reply from One Arlington

The community is a great place. The One Arlington creates a lot of fun events to welcome you and help you meet the other residents. They offer great amenities.

Reply from One Arlington

I've lived at One Arlington for over 3 years now, and my fiancée and I have had a really good experience! I really enjoy the monthly breakfasts.

Reply from One Arlington

I love this community and its cleanliness. Maintenance is on time and swift. The apartments are very spacious with all amenities. Best place have lived so far!!

Reply from One Arlington

I love my apartment. The views from the floor to ceiling windows are fantastic, the floor is quiet but friendly, and the common spaces are nicely maintained.

Reply from One Arlington

Thank you for always responding to my various requests. Every facility is kept clean and people here are nice. I’m more than happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from One Arlington

So this is ONE year already at ONE ARLINGTON and I had ONE great experience!! The maitenance team Leda, Louis and Dionis from the maitenance team are really great and helpful. There for residents when needed. Tina and Maggie from management and leasing team so supportive, friendly and informative. So now it’s a time to renew my lease.. I can’t wait for summer.

Reply from One Arlington

Phenomenal location. Management staff is well knowledgeable and here to help when needed. Highly recommend, and tell my friends whenever I get the chance about ONE Arlington!

Always enjoy living at one arlington and glad to be here. It was a cold and clammy this January and glad the staff made it safe and fun to survive.

Reply from One Arlington

I just started living here from this month and am already enjoying life here! Since I`m new around here, I appreciate if someone could show me around here sometime. Thanks.

Reply from One Arlington

Always nice and fun. Love the monthly breakfast. Akways responsive with issues. Fun neighbors enjoy talking with them daily. I always recommend living there.

Reply from One Arlington

Best place I have lived so far! Maintenance always in time, awesom amenities, I especially enjoy sitting on the rooftop with friends in Summer.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone was so kind and helpful. The day I moved in I had an emergency and was taken to the hospital and the staff couldn’t be nicer to my out of town daughters

Reply from One Arlington

I've been a resident for 2 months now and I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner. From the staff to the residents they are all welcoming and friendly. The music studio being available 24/7 is was the biggest selling point being a drummer.

Reply from One Arlington

It’s very comfortable to stay in One Arlington. The staffs in One Arlington are friendly and support us very well. The floor space is always clean and I like re

Reply from One Arlington

This is a great place for my first apartment. The staff has been very helpful in addressing question. The maintenance is very prompt and handles the issues quickly

Reply from One Arlington

Top of the line building, staff and services. Spacious, well appointed apartment with superb finishes and appliances. Love living here. Can’t imagine a better place!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.