One Arlington is a very clean, nice, safe community. All of the common area are decorated really nice and kept very clean. The sky deck is great in the Summer with the fire pits and views of the racetrack. They also have 2 grills and a party room you can rent. The fitness center is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is always friendly and building is clean. When issues arise, management finds ways to resolve your issues quickly! Free coffee and events are always going on

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

Very nice apartment. The amenities are taken care of very well, awesome management and skydeck. Neighbors are great and location is convenient near the highway.

Reply from One Arlington

always the best, needed some refreshing with paint the the place a new look. The color choice and options were nice and love the new colors. I always recommend this place to anyone i talk to.

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

everything is perfect except the staff dealing with my garage problem that my IC sticker doesn’t work. But that staff left and new staff treated me well.

Reply from One Arlington

Overall, my resident experience so far has been extremely enjoyable! The residents at one arlington are very friendly, the staff is incredibly accommodating and the units and amenities are some of the best I've seen! I'm really enjoying living at one arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

I think One Arlington is a great community - everyone from staff to residents are extremely friendly and I completely enjoy the various activities and events the building holds on a regular basis. We always say if we were able to buy in this community, we would absolutely purchase as well.

Reply from One Arlington

So far just about everything has been great. We've had a few things repaired, submitting tickets was a breeze online and maintenance was done promptly the same day. Everyone is very friendly. I dinged a half point because the leasing agent we worked with initially didn't really seem to know what was going on. He's since left and the person we work with now is excellent.

Reply from One Arlington

The building is extremely clean, located in a convenient location, and really defines luxury living with the amount of amenities available. This place felt like home instantly.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the location, the apartment living experience is quiet, very clean place, the area location is great! Easy to access highway and airport, pets friendly

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Doing well. Could use more updates on construction. But other than that maintenance and staff have been good. Another thing is there should be more newsletter emails.

Reply from One Arlington

ONE Arlington Residenses are so friendly and this staffs keep cleaning everywhere so I feel comfortable when I moved in this apartment. Especially,the view from skydeck is excellent. marvelous!!

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

Friendly residents, beautiful building with great amenities and in a great location. Love the roof deck and lobby coffee station. Underground parking is convenient!

Reply from One Arlington

I have loved it here at One Arlington so far! Th rooftop is AMAZING and the fire pits are so relaxing. The units are beautiful and are spotless!!

Reply from One Arlington

We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is in a great location; it’s so convenient being right next to route 53. Compared to other apartments in nearby communities, it is one of the nicer ones.

Reply from One Arlington

Great hospitality, apartment, amenities and garage. Especially for hospitality, they are doing really great job. I always get good experience with them.

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

The building is very nice and updated. It offers amenities like a game room, a rooftop lounge and a pet care center. Overall a great experience. Not a lot (shopping restaurants etc.) nearby though.