So this is ONE year already at ONE ARLINGTON and I had ONE great experience!! The maitenance team Leda, Louis and Dionis from the maitenance team are really great and helpful. There for residents when needed. Tina and Maggie from management and leasing team so supportive, friendly and informative. So now it’s a time to renew my lease.. I can’t wait for summer.

Reply from One Arlington

I just started living here from this month and am already enjoying life here! Since I`m new around here, I appreciate if someone could show me around here sometime. Thanks.

Reply from One Arlington

Zero complaints, this building offers everything you could ask and has amazing finishes. Nothing is comparable in the area, looking forward to extending my lease

Reply from One Arlington

I love One Arlington! It's a great, clean, and safe environment to live in. Thank you for organizing all the fun events, and for the free food! :)

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has fabulous views and a cozy sky deck! The BBQ’s are perfect for outdoor grilling. The rooftop gym is very convenient and always clean.

Reply from One Arlington

I love the location and the views. Staff has always been helpful. The sky lounge is a great place to gather with friends and family. I love One Arlington!!

Reply from One Arlington

I'm glad to become to get the packages 24-hours. Meanwhile, the maintenance guy visited my room without reservation. That’s so surprising. So I'd like to call me or my husband when you visit.

Reply from One Arlington

Since moving here a month ago, everything has been great!! The people are nice, the facilities are great and everyone has been super accommodating with assisting. Management has been great and it has been a real pleasure starting a new adventure in the Chicago area!!

Reply from One Arlington

The community is a great place. The One Arlington creates a lot of fun events to welcome you and help you meet the other residents. They offer great amenities.

Reply from One Arlington

I've lived at One Arlington for over 3 years now, and my fiancée and I have had a really good experience! I really enjoy the monthly breakfasts.

Reply from One Arlington

I love this community and its cleanliness. Maintenance is on time and swift. The apartments are very spacious with all amenities. Best place have lived so far!!

Reply from One Arlington

I love my apartment. The views from the floor to ceiling windows are fantastic, the floor is quiet but friendly, and the common spaces are nicely maintained.

Reply from One Arlington

Thank you for always responding to my various requests. Every facility is kept clean and people here are nice. I’m more than happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from One Arlington

Phenomenal location. Management staff is well knowledgeable and here to help when needed. Highly recommend, and tell my friends whenever I get the chance about ONE Arlington!

Reply from One Arlington

Always enjoy living at one arlington and glad to be here. It was a cold and clammy this January and glad the staff made it safe and fun to survive.

Reply from One Arlington

Best place I have lived so far! Maintenance always in time, awesom amenities, I especially enjoy sitting on the rooftop with friends in Summer.

Reply from One Arlington

It’s very comfortable to stay in One Arlington. The staffs in One Arlington are friendly and support us very well. The floor space is always clean and I like re

Reply from One Arlington

Top of the line building, staff and services. Spacious, well appointed apartment with superb finishes and appliances. Love living here. Can’t imagine a better place!

Reply from One Arlington

I moved her in May 2018, so quite a while. Days after I moved in I was amazed with everything. I loved my studio, the view (9 floor :))), the gym, skydeck, community breakfast, garage that saved me and my card from summer heat, location. Really I could get any better I thought. Well months went by, excitement passeed. We have now cold winter and ... my view has changed.. to snowy landscapes... I am still happy resident of ONE! I am amazed with maitenance team. If if anything happens they are on the call, available immediately, I saw them even on Sunday if needed. Mail room so handy for those that buy online a lot. Plenty of entertainment organised by ONE team from cinema evenings to games, barbecuing, Halloween. gym great, game room great. So if I’ll be stayin the area / state I will extend my lease for sure.

Reply from One Arlington

I really love this place as it is modern and has aminities that’s are well maintained and lovely staff.i would definitely recommend this place for everyone.

Reply from One Arlington

Everything has been great. When I needed a service request, it was taken care of very quickly and easily. The building is always clean and everyone is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the neighbors are nice and always smiling. The maintenance staff are very professional when entering apartment. I love it here and I'm proud to call One Arlington home!

Reply from One Arlington

Overall the building has been excellent. The overall experience, free events and response to inquiries and issues are great. I look forward to the developments that are coming.

Reply from One Arlington

This apartmens residense are so nice ! They have warm hearts and kind. Don't forget stuff members who are supporting our life everyday. I love One Arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.