Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Reply from One Arlington

Quite...clean...need automatic doors from garage to elevator hard to bring groceries up. Mail packages received fairly quick. Sometimes front staff gets backed up

Reply from One Arlington

I wish the fire pits worked ! Noise level is great! Very quite and clean. Parking garage is safe and effective. Maintenance crew is very nice and helpful!

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful building. Great amenities. Friendly staff. I would recommend this rental community to others. Wish there was more within walking distance.

Reply from One Arlington

So far so good, just moved in. Moving in was a breeze and super easy. I look forward to experienceing more of the new home. So far so good!

Reply from One Arlington

We love it at One Arlington. It’s very conveniently located to the highway. The apartments have spacious, modern floor plans. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. One arlington is always hosting activities for the building which is great!

Reply from One Arlington

It's a great place to live. They create fun events for residents. My only suggestion would be to offer vegen or vegetarian food in the events. vegan food appeals to more young generation.😊