We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Reply from One Arlington

We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Thumbs up. Love the Saturday morning breakfasts and the gym is perfect. Recording studio is great also and the games room

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is in a great location; it’s so convenient being right next to route 53. Compared to other apartments in nearby communities, it is one of the nicer ones.

Reply from One Arlington

Great apartment and nice amenities. Like the coffee machine and rooftop. Highly recommend to others. Nice large windows in apt. No complaints

Reply from One Arlington

It's been a positive experience so far and hopefully will continue to be for the rest of my stay here. I love the security of the premises and the views from atop are spectacular. The staff and the maintenance team have been great and have helped me make my move easier. I am still getting used to the neighborhood and exploring the nearby places. Me and my wife hope to make great memories here.

Reply from One Arlington

We love that you don’t hear your neighbors in your apartment. It is a very safe building. The roof top is a great amenity. When you put in a service request it is acknowledged right away.

Reply from One Arlington

Overall One Arlington is a very nice place to stay. It is very dog friendly and always very clean. The ammenities are excellent and having the big open field behind the building is a huge bonus for having a dog!

Reply from One Arlington

Always good and well kept. Would like to see the friday movie nights and puppy parties on the roof return. but did enjoy the 4th of july party on the roof.

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

I love living here. The amenities are great and the apartment is spacious. It’s also a great location; so nice being right by interstate 53.

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

The building is very nice and updated. It offers amenities like a game room, a rooftop lounge and a pet care center. Overall a great experience. Not a lot (shopping restaurants etc.) nearby though.

Reply from One Arlington

Been here almost 4 years. Apartments are really modern and well maintained. Nice roofdeck and good gym. Maintenance staff are fabulous. Location is pretty central.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

We have been at One Arlington for over 3 years and love it! The apartments are spacious, updated and we love the floor to ceiling windows. The views are outstanding! This is a great, clean, safe, community to live in. The staff are all very friendly. We love the rooftop, fire pits and fabulous views! Highly recommend this community.

Reply from One Arlington

Surfaces and other details in apartment were well thought out to endure through time and use. Management team is great. Maggie, Katya, Tina and Lewis are very responsive and nice to work with when you need something done. Could keep common areas cleaner by paying more attention to where grime and fingerprints accumulate.

Reply from One Arlington

Great view and convenient place and also very kindly staff is here. There are good restaurants Chinese and bar and Japanese and Italian and ..near by here.

Reply from One Arlington

I really enjoy how when I first decided to move here you guys were very informative and made me feel important as I was moving in. I enjoy my apartment very much and when I had an issue, maintenance came within a timely manner!

Reply from One Arlington

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Reply from One Arlington

Really enjoy living here. It is well appointed, has friendly staff, and is quiet. Staff host wonderful barbecues! Rooftop patio is the best spot in Arlington Heights!

Reply from One Arlington

Nice apartment, nice ammenetis and generally friendly staff and residents. We’ve been living here quite some time now so they must be doing things well.

Reply from One Arlington

Great view. Clean. Organized. Elevators are fast. Safe. Close commute to work and great restaurants and the mall. Front desk staff are friendly. The garage access to the elevators is a pain. Two doors that are not automatic make it hard when your hands are full.