Very nice apartment. The amenities are taken care of very well, awesome management and skydeck. Neighbors are great and location is convenient near the highway.

Reply from One Arlington

Great apartment and nice amenities. Like the coffee machine and rooftop. Highly recommend to others. Nice large windows in apt. No complaints

Reply from One Arlington

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

Reply from One Arlington

It's a great place to live. They create fun events for residents. My only suggestion would be to offer vegen or vegetarian food in the events. vegan food appeals to more young generation.😊

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.

Reply from One Arlington

I love living here. The amenities are great and the apartment is spacious. It’s also a great location; so nice being right by interstate 53.

Reply from One Arlington

this morning, it was nice for not making breakfast. I really liked the variety of the food for breakfast. PLus it is nice way for getting to meet the other neighors

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful, well maintained building. Great views to wake up to in the morning. The underground parking is great in hot and cold weather. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from One Arlington

always the best, needed some refreshing with paint the the place a new look. The color choice and options were nice and love the new colors. I always recommend this place to anyone i talk to.

Reply from One Arlington

Surfaces and other details in apartment were well thought out to endure through time and use. Management team is great. Maggie, Katya, Tina and Lewis are very responsive and nice to work with when you need something done. Could keep common areas cleaner by paying more attention to where grime and fingerprints accumulate.

Reply from One Arlington

The move-in process was made easy and smooth. Everyone I have met has been nice and friendly. Living here has been amazing so far and I’m excited to call this place home.

Reply from One Arlington

I really like living in this community. The management is excellent, good communication and maintenance of property. I love the resident events and enjoy the skydeck.

Reply from One Arlington

Moving here was a great decision. My wife and I like it so much, we moved my father into the building. Can’t wait to experience all the amenities that One Arlington has to offer.

Reply from One Arlington

Moved quite recently and my experience is flawless. From the day I came to see the property through the leasing process to actual move in. The team is so supportive, very responsive to any of my questions and queries. I had few things to be done after I moved and it was don on the day I asked for. Perfect. Matteo couldn’t be anymore helpful. Really great experience. Then you!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Excellent apartments and great management! It would be great if you could build a pool at skydeck :) Other than that, the apartment is taken care of very well

Reply from One Arlington

I like the place a lot with large windows and spacious layouts.The roof top is awesome and will enjoy in the summer and it’s great that they have som many events in the building.

Reply from One Arlington

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!

Reply from One Arlington

We thoroughly enjoy living at One Arlington. We love the large windows and spacious layout. The full size washer and dryer in unit was a huge selling point. The staff is nice and attentive. The common areas are for the most part well taken care of. If there’s a problem they take care of them. It’s great that they have so many events for the building. It’s nice to get to know your neighbors.

Reply from One Arlington

Moving in to the building and corresponding with the One Arlington team has been very good. Everything is well kept. The amenities are comfortable and we are excited for the summer. The gym equipment is a little confusing.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others

Reply from One Arlington

Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!

Reply from One Arlington

it's the united nations with kids running around fabulous you can see it evolving quite rapidly. It will be the place to be very shortly and many things will congregate around it