Moving in to the building and corresponding with the One Arlington team has been very good. Everything is well kept. The amenities are comfortable and we are excited for the summer. The gym equipment is a little confusing.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others

Reply from One Arlington

Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!

Reply from One Arlington

it's the united nations with kids running around fabulous you can see it evolving quite rapidly. It will be the place to be very shortly and many things will congregate around it

Reply from One Arlington

I love where I live! Management and residents are so nice. I recommend One Arlington Apartments to anyone considering living here. Looking forward to the warm weather and spending time on rooftop

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a really nice building and the staff have been very helpful! Wish they had a dog run but otherwise an overall great living experience.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

The management staff he is excellent and attentive-always friendly and very quick to respond to any problems I always refer anybody looking for a apartment to one arlington

Reply from One Arlington

Nice apartment, nice ammenetis and generally friendly staff and residents. We’ve been living here quite some time now so they must be doing things well.

Reply from One Arlington

Great view. Clean. Organized. Elevators are fast. Safe. Close commute to work and great restaurants and the mall. Front desk staff are friendly. The garage access to the elevators is a pain. Two doors that are not automatic make it hard when your hands are full.

Reply from One Arlington

Great and friendly management at One Arlington. The building is new and well maintained. I also enjoy the community events, eg the community breakfast.

Reply from One Arlington

I lived here for almost a month now and so far all is perfect. The staff are so nice and so is the maintenance guy. I would totally recommend it.

Reply from One Arlington

Move-in was seamless, and so far I have really enjoyed the environment. The gym is very convenient. Cant wait for nice weather to begin using the rooftop.

Reply from One Arlington

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place

Reply from One Arlington

We love it at One Arlington. It’s very conveniently located to the highway. The apartments have spacious, modern floor plans. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. One arlington is always hosting activities for the building which is great!

Reply from One Arlington

Great view and convenient place and also very kindly staff is here. There are good restaurants Chinese and bar and Japanese and Italian and ..near by here.

Reply from One Arlington

Very clean and very accesssble. I find residents friendly and helpful. Also find the staff to be very helpful when I need things done in my apartment

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

A nice place to get to know people and live. a little over 2 years in still fun as ever. I find that with many new people always a joy to go back to every day.

Reply from One Arlington

Friendly residents, beautiful building with great amenities and in a great location. Love the roof deck and lobby coffee station. Underground parking is convenient!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington far exceeded my expectations. From the staff, to the ammenities, and my beautiful apartment I couldn’t be happier. The team does an exceptional job keeping the building clean and their residents happy!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.

Reply from One Arlington

We love that you don’t hear your neighbors in your apartment. It is a very safe building. The roof top is a great amenity. When you put in a service request it is acknowledged right away.