We love it at One Arlington. It’s very conveniently located to the highway. The apartments have spacious, modern floor plans. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. One arlington is always hosting activities for the building which is great!

Reply from One Arlington

Great view and convenient place and also very kindly staff is here. There are good restaurants Chinese and bar and Japanese and Italian and ..near by here.

Reply from One Arlington

Very clean and very accesssble. I find residents friendly and helpful. Also find the staff to be very helpful when I need things done in my apartment

Reply from One Arlington

We just moved into this apartment. We love the clean and quiet building. The recreation room is well designed and we enjoyed plaing table tennis and pool games. Also, it is very nice to have a loung in the lobby which is equipped with high-end coffee machine.

Reply from One Arlington

A nice place to get to know people and live. a little over 2 years in still fun as ever. I find that with many new people always a joy to go back to every day.

Reply from One Arlington

Friendly residents, beautiful building with great amenities and in a great location. Love the roof deck and lobby coffee station. Underground parking is convenient!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington far exceeded my expectations. From the staff, to the ammenities, and my beautiful apartment I couldn’t be happier. The team does an exceptional job keeping the building clean and their residents happy!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live! The amenities are nice and the staff is nice. The maintenance requests are done in a timely manner! I also really like the coffee machine in the lobby.

Reply from One Arlington

We love that you don’t hear your neighbors in your apartment. It is a very safe building. The roof top is a great amenity. When you put in a service request it is acknowledged right away.

Reply from One Arlington

Really enjoy living here. It is well appointed, has friendly staff, and is quiet. Staff host wonderful barbecues! Rooftop patio is the best spot in Arlington Heights!

Reply from One Arlington

I truly enjoy living here. The tenants in the building are pleasant, it's safe, clean and very alive. I also like being so close to the expressway makes my commute so easy

Reply from One Arlington

Awesome community, especially for someone who moves around every 6 months. The management team has been doing a great job since I moved in, keep up the good work.. and yes.. I love the sky lounge !

Reply from One Arlington

The One Arrington team provides excellent service and management and maintains a beautiful and clean atmosphere from rooftop luxury to underground amenities

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone has been very nice and friendly. I had a shower problem which was fixed super quick. The facilities (game room, gym, grills) are well kept and clean.

Reply from One Arlington

Always good and well kept. Would like to see the friday movie nights and puppy parties on the roof return. but did enjoy the 4th of july party on the roof.

Reply from One Arlington

Half the way Into my second year lease. Happy to call one arlington my home. Super Luxurious, modern, excellent quality and management/ service!

Reply from One Arlington

Great staff and amenities! Love the Sky Lounge and rooftop patio. Such a nice place to gather and enjoy the view and comraderie with fellow residents.

Reply from One Arlington

Good views. Clean complex. Not sure why i need to write 140 characters. I am not even sure what i can gain from this community rewards. Well.....

Reply from One Arlington

Love the staff and all they do for the community. Attentive to our needs and always prompt in their response to those needs. They go mount of the way to make our community a home.

Reply from One Arlington

I really enjoy how when I first decided to move here you guys were very informative and made me feel important as I was moving in. I enjoy my apartment very much and when I had an issue, maintenance came within a timely manner!

Reply from One Arlington

I just recently moved in and everything seems great so far. The staff has been very helpful and the unit and building surroundings are very clean and maintained

Reply from One Arlington

Love these ladies and my building.. just wish the payment system was easier to use..love the events and breakfast they do. Caring team all together

Reply from One Arlington

Alll available amenities are beyond what I expected and easily accessible. The party room in the basement is always available and a good place to host guests.

Reply from One Arlington

Its a great place to live. I have had no bug problems, or noise issues, or anything of the other complaints I'm reading. My neighbors are friendly and cooperative, the common areas and the laundry room are clean. The office staff and the maintenance team are professional, timely, and courteous. The response to questioN

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Thumbs up. Love the Saturday morning breakfasts and the gym is perfect. Recording studio is great also and the games room