Great app and lot of fun to navigate around. Easy to follow the steps. I recommended one 100% to any one who would like to use it. Very cool.

Great place to live. Friendly staff, beautiful decor and super amenities. Recommend you come and check out One Arlington. Conveniently located with easy access.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

Nothing but great experiences so far with staff, cleanliness, building maintenance, response time with management, friendliness of staff and neighbors and amenities. I would highly recommend OneArlington!

Reply from One Arlington

Still one of the best places to live hands down that i I've ever lived in and I love my management office. If this were downtown I would never move out.

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

We love this community. It is very clean and if there is ever a problem they are quick to help. The apartments are big and with great upgrades.

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful building. Great amenities. Friendly staff. I would recommend this rental community to others. Wish there was more within walking distance.