One Beachmont

4.6

4.6

This may be the best property I've lived in in my 14 years of moving between Chicago, NY, DC, and Boston. It's a block away from the Blue Line which takes you to Boston in minutes. It's a block from Revere beach which is beautiful. There is a doggy daycare on site that will pick up and drop off your dog. Rob Mathis, the leasing manager is helpful in every way. The apartments have nice views. The pool and common areas are top notch. The gym is large and had windows that look onto the street. The 6th Floor Community room and 6th floor office space are gorgeous and have lots of space and great views. They have been very attentive to cleaning during the pandemic. My dog loves it here and so do I. I'll be sad to leave it for my new job.
Helpful staff, beautiful apartments, and great amenities! I’ve loved my time at One Beachmont. The community is very friendly and has made New England home for me.
I moved in about 3 months ago and I love living here. The apartments are beautiful and everyone is so friendly. The staff also does a great job of keeping the building clean!
Great building and fantastic reputation and pet friendly. I can’t wait to move in next week. Looking forward to meeting new neighbors and friends.
Modern building with nice amenities and friendly staff. Just a 5 min walk to a Target and Stop and Shop, and also to the Beachmont T. Overall a good experience at One Beachmont.
I love our apartment, it's very peaceful and clean. During Covid we got some up and downs but over all it's very good. I like the game room and our office
Been wonderful living here! They have been great during the pandemic in trying to keep everything smooth sailing! Making sure everything is clean and running as smoothly as possible is greatly appreciated! Fetch is also is amazing.
LIVING HERE AT ONE BEACHMONT HAS DEFINITELY BEEN THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY 2020. The amenities are so great, vending machines are clutch and the neighbors are like family.
Best place i have ever lived at! Plus best customer service!! & can't forget about Rob OG how helped us with all the moving situation found us an awesome apartment + a great deal
Nice finishes, close to supermarkets and subway stop, walking distance to Revere Beach. A very pet friendly apartment building with a decent range of facilities.