One Beachmont

At first, I love this community very much. But during the covid-19, the office is closed and only accept phone calls and emails. I totally understand this action, but the office is responding very slow to our messages. Sometimes, I need to call many times and send several emails to get the staff's attention. Another thing is, I am very disappointed with the referral process. It takes more than one month to send out my referral check. I hope the office could aware this issue and solve it soon.
One Beachmont is a fantastic value and a great place to live. Truly a hidden gem when looking for a nice managed building near the city on a reasonable budget.
Great apartments. Clean gym and amenity spaces. Community is nice as well. Good management team. Wish they were faster at responding, but overall kind fair people.
So far everyone is nice except residents above us. I have never had worst resident live above me. Overall concierge reps are super nice, pool is only 4ft deep? Didn't find out I had to pay for parking $50 a car until few days before move in and thats outside, $80 inside to park maybe I missed it on the website somewhere. Gym is nice. They take dogs and pets, fee is exaggerated. Too bad you can't enjoy anything fully because of Covid. I'd recommend this place.
Move in was smooth and Staff has been very helpful/friendly ever since. They are always happy to help and even work requests get answered very quickly
Amazing and peaceful place!! I really enjoy living here in this difficult time. The apartment is huge and sound proof and the amenties are amazing too!!
The stay has been amazing. I really love the management. The beach and T stop is minutes away from the place. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Everyone here has been super friendly and I have enjoyed my new apartment very much. The amenity make it a lot better to live here also. Great value for the price we pay.
I just signed the contract! So far, everything looks amazing!!!!! Love the space, the people... Robert is helping me with everything! So happy to be part of this family! ☺️
Community is good. We could improve by being more considerate of each other. This would entail better cleaning up after onesself and mask wearing in shared areas.