One Beachmont

Good experience so far with helpful staff. There are no sanitizing dispensers around which would be useful during these times. At least outside the trash rooms.
So far so good. My main complaint is how there are still so many people who still don’t wear masks while indoors. The gym equipment isn’t being maintained, and the bikes are still broken.
Best Concierges. Great people and service. Beautiful common areas. Pool is a bit small, but it is great when there are not a lot of people.
So far it’s been great! My dog absolutely loves the dog park and all his 4 legged friends. We enjoyed the pool and other outdoor amenities while the weather was nice!
One beachmont is very nice and located in a good area. The amenities are nice and very useful. They are located right near a train station too
Modern finishings and facilities. Close to the T, supermarkets, and Revere Beach. Overall, a decent living experience. Would be nice to have more guest parking though - often an issue for visitors to find a spot.
Several things have been brought up again and again. But the manager didn't care any. I emailed him and he said he didn't receive it. I went to his office and he refused to see me. 1) the bug problem had been almost two months in the beginning when we moved in. 2) person who refers me to this community didn't get her bonus for more than three months. And some people mentioned that they didn't get the bonus for a year!
Choosing One Beachmont as a place to call home has been the greatest INVESTMENT in my life. My credit score has improved and so has my relationships! I am SO HAPPY. And as my beloved always says, Happy wife, happy life!
The finishings in the apartments are beautiful, and the location is fantastic (close to a huge Target + Stop and Shop, and a 5 min walk to the T). We've found that the turnover time for repairs/servicing is pretty slow, though.
Since we moved in the staff has been amazing. Rob has been helpful with everything. Nothing but positive energy, welcoming and calm area. It’s super clean and neat.