Great looking brand new place in the middle of everything, top notch service and concierge 24/7. Swimming pool in the rooftop will oversee all of Dallas. Fogo de Chao is already on the first floor and Circo will be coming by June/July.

I enjoy living at this community. The staff is very attentive and caring to the needs of the residents. The elevator is a bit frustrating, as there is construction on going.

Leesa, Caitlin and Misty have all been super sweet and helpful during my transition as I moved in. The location of the building is unbeatable, and the features within the apartment itself and lobbies are so great. There are some kinks to be worked out, as the building is brand new, but the expediency of the staff to accommodate evens things out.

I have not moved in yet, but I was approved last Friday and so far, the service with the leasing office has been great. While this is not a large sampling, I would recommend One Uptown to others.

The OneUptown staff is very accommodating and friendly. They have been patient and seem to enjoy the environment they are working in. Thank you for everything.