Orchard Trails
4 stars340 Reviews

Staff are cool and very nice. Rooms are convenient and size of bathrooms are big and there is plenty of space. The price is affordable compared to the other complex around.
OT has a lot of positives such as the gym and free printing. I’m excited for the new flooring as well! Excessive noise from neighbors is irritating.
The new flooring and appliances REALLY add to the space. You should do a better job of matching roommates, however, especially since the original roommate only fills our their preferences once, not every year.
Always super welcoming in the office and the apartments are in great shape, especially after being upgraded. The 24/7 fitness center is my favorite because I can go workout whenever I want.
It’s not a awful experience but it could definitely be better, maybe once the remodel happens my outlook will change, but a lot of my appliances are old and don’t do the job correctly, sinks don’t drain well, washers doesn’t wash, dryer doesn’t try and so on, carpets have nasty stains left from previous owners, the paint is so cheap you can’t touch it without leaving fingerprint marks, I could go on all day but I guess I can leave off on the lease advertising a hot tub and pool...
I highly recommend Orchardtrails to new students seeking for a house in Orono for a good price and comviniency. The mainenance is great and you can use the facilities that are available at OT comunity center.
Noise levels are quite high, and the process of putting the new floors and appliances is taking a super long time, it seems like only the front buildings have it done so far. but other than that I like it here.
Orchard Trails has been my favorite place to live so far. It was a little run down at first and gross but my roommates and I made it into the cutest, homey apartment ever. Then we ended up getting brand new appliances right off and it made everything better! I recommend OT. It’s the cheapest of the apartment complexes. Though it shouldn’t go up in price it is. But I still loved living here.
Although we can’t do as many different activities and events due to Covid 19, being a part of the Orchard Trails community has been really great.
The staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. The cleaning of stairwells in apartment buildings could be done more thoroughly, but other than that Orchard Trails is a good place to live.