Orchard Trails

Living at Orchard Trails has been a very positive experience for me. The staff has handled their covid response very well for the most part. I only wish there was a rent relief program implemented for students.
I am happy that I was able to be placed with my best friends. Although I wish the outside of each apartment, such as the walls and hallways you walk through were taken care of, everything else is good
Living at OT is like being home. The apartments are nice and working with the staff when issues arise is pain free! I would recommend OT to anyone looking for off campus housing in a heartbeat.
Application process and move in process was fairly easy and looking forward to moving in and seeing the new renovations they have installed.
Very great location, staff is always helpful and have always successfully helped every need of mine, would definitely recommend living here!
OT is in a great location with lots of friendly people. Unfortunately, those things cannot make up for the conditions the buildings and apartments are in. The furniture looks like it came from a dental office (and in other apartments at OT its modern which is not fair if I am paying the same amount) and our supplies are run down. The dishwasher doesn't work well at all, and the microwave and oven are rusting. If my friends were not looking for a roommate and if the energy at OT wasn't as great as it was, i wouldnt be there.
Orchard Trails is a very nice apartment complex that is affordable for the average college student. They not only furnish the apartments, but also supple outside activities to keep you entertained. I would recommend OT to any college student looking for affordable living.
A lot of stuff for a good price. I enjoy the location and the gym. Free coffee and bus pick up is also pretty nice. The apartments have a good amount of space.
The price is very great for the amount that you receive for living at the orchard trails. You get yo be with your roommates of your choice which gives you a fun time
So far so Good. Still looking for more information about the apartment that I’m renting. Been quick when sending email and been good on calls when I have questions