Orchard Trails

Application was very easy and the office staff was helpful. When I called, a woman set everything up for me and I just had to fill out my information online.
I love being a resident here at OT. My favorite this is it is furnished and a cheap place to live. I enjoy the community and staff they are super helpful
Love the free printing here. Really great having a new stove and the new floors are great. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Can’t wait to spend the rest of my college here
Good place for the money. The apartments are set up well with space for everyone. Amenities are getting better. The actual apartments are getting updated for the first time in 15 years.
Nice neighbors and good location. Staff is always helpful and updates on the apartment definitely make it worth the money spent here. Overall a little noisy but it tole arable
Generally things have been good. My neighbors are very loud at times and disrespectful as well as my randomly placed roommate. I do enjoy my room and the community building.
1 star
The only thing good about living at OT is the price. The buildings and hallways are never cleaned so we went a few days with throw up in our hallway before anyone cleaned it. The walls have holes in them. Our washing machine rips and destroys our clothing yet when we put in a maintenance request we were told that there’s nothing wrong with the washer. The majority of the staff in the office is rude and not helpful. Overall the price is the only good thing and barely worth it at that.
Everyone is very nice, and super helpful when it comes to maintenance. I also like how close it is to the school and aroma joes. The gym upgrade is definitely a plus!
It has been a great 2 years so far at OT, great price for a great room and staff who are always tentative to help. Maintenence comes through in a very timely manner and are such genuine people each time they enter the room
So far my experience has been positive! I had some issues in the beginning but I like my neighbors and overall it is a good place to live. I also like how easy it is to use the gym.