Orchard Trails

It’s alright. Didn’t expect so many overage fees, and it would be kinda nice to have rent at least REDUCED during a pandemic. For the most part y’all are on top of stuff though.
Very nice place to live. Apartment is relatively clean and all appliances work well. Staff are quick to respond to maintenance issues and any questions regarding rent/amenities/etc. No issues with hidden fees that are usually associated with other student complexes.
Orchard Trails has been a great apartment to live in these past two years. Maintenance is almost always fast and reliable, and the community is very clean and safe. The apartments have exactly what you need and are just big enough for everyone. I’ll be sad to leave my apartment here.
Living at Orchard Trails has allowed me to be an independent student. The low rates allow me to not break the bank but still live on my own.
For a first alartment its not bad, but the appliances could really use an upgrade. They break all the time and constantly need to be repaired.
Friendly staff all around and I've always felt welcome. The apartments themselves I'm not a huge fan of. Thin walls and the common areas (hallways + stairs) are not cleaned often enough in my opinion. All in all OT is a great budget place to live.
Orchard Trails is a hidden gem. It has been a great place to live! I came from the Ave and had never been in an OT apartment but was very pleased with my time here!
Orchard Trails is the perfectly priced, all amenities available college apartment. The budget is very appropriate, especially with everything included. The spaces are open, appliances well kept, and there is a real sense of community all around. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for any sort of living situation.
I only just moved in. My only complaint is the upstairs room. But the apartment is nice. I wish I could have my snake with me but she has to stay with my parents. The complexes are confusing to navigate.
It’s great living here the environment is amazing! The people in the office are always helpful and kind. At first I was confused on the process of moving here but they helped me go through the process and it turned out wonderful.