Orchard Trails

4.1

4.1

Since they updated the interiors, Orchard Trails is much nicer. The staff is helpful. The maintenance staff is awesome, shoutout to ANDY! If I was not graduating I probably would sign for a third year.
Great community! Sometimes dirty hallways and loud neighbors but always great maintenance staff when requested. New appliances and flooring are a plus
Generally things have been ok, but up charges have been becoming more frequent and other people who live in the building are getting out of hand.
Definitely one of the better living situations for college life. I enjoy it here! Spent some time in the dorms, but this is a great alternative. Still easily accessible to campus, while getting the feel of independence and having my own place.
Living at OT has been very much worth the price ($495/mo) these past two semesters of living. The staff are very friendly as well. However, living on the first floor after requesting the third floor has been a bit challenging due to having extremely loud neighbors above us. The halls/stairwells are often filled with litter, and I often don’t feel entirely safe in our unit location as we are on the ground floor by a popular path and directly facing the Aroma Joe’s drive thru line. OT is also at a great location close to the school, but it can sometimes take 10 minutes just to make a left turn due to all of the traffic. Our utility bills have been relatively high, which is understandable, however we were initially told before moving in that it was extremely difficult and rare to ever exceed the utility allowance. In addition we were told that our rent would never go up if we were to resign, but it did
The maintenance is quick to respond to requests and the staff is friendly and helpful. The stairwells tend to be dirty and the apartments are loud
Management does care about its residents and makes sure to resolve matters to the best of their ability! They are the reason I still continue to live here. Kind folks.
OT is the best price around. The new appliances and updates are great too. The only reason I did not give five stars is because the halls are usually kinda dirty, but that’s really it.
Renting here was pretty great for the price especially with the new renovations! Community engagement activities are fun and Orchard Trails is super close to campus.
Great community that really feels like home away from home. It’s close to everything whether you drive or walk. Community building does lots of ways to meet the rest of the community.