Very good place very quiet and safe golf course is a big plus the maintenance people and office staff are very open for all the cuestions and concern the pool and gym all times are clean and the movie room very good the valley service for tras all time keep clean the comun areas.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links has been an amazing apartment complex to live in. My fiancé and I have stayed with them now for almost 2 years. After many searches for apartments Osprey was the only place with spacious floor plans for a great price and it doesn't hurt that it's in one of the safest areas in Orlando also.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartment complex staff is very friendly. The maintenance staff is always polite and professional. When making. Maintenance request they always fulfill the request in a timely manner.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Paying for maintaining the grass and it looks terrible :( and have requested several times for my stove to be fixed and it still has not been done.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Me encanta esta comunidad, ambiente familiar, muy tranquila, excelente atención y resolución de cualquier inconveniente . Le daría 5 estrellas si fuese una comunidad cerrada, ya que eso implica mayor seguridad para los niños y todos los que habitamos esta comunidad

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I generally enjoy living at Osprey Links. The location is excellent and the staff is very friendly. I feel like if I have a problem the staff tries to fix it quickly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Overall a great place for the price. Pools and gym are maintained and a delight. Office staff is quick to respond and always pleasant. Lovely place to be on the golf course.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

So far things have been going good. Staff has been very friendly, couteous & helpful. Maintenance issues have been taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love to live here, very clean and organize place. Excellent service, attentions from the personal and high quality atmosphere. Have everything close.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great employees and a very nice place to live. My kids are very happy at this neighborhood and they love visiting the pool and our playground.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Best place to live in Orlando. Located in a strategic area where you easily can access to the most importants routes. The customer service is a 10+ in all the areas.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Honestly it is very pricey to live here and the quality of the apartments is not to par. I have had the ac break multiple times not to mention the other appliances and infrustructor that has broke.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

6 years and still enjoying great service here. We have had a great relationship with the staff here & they have been professional with my family

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Love the staff and the service. Every time I place a repair order, they are always on time to take care of it. Very friendly place.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Hunters creek is a very nice location. The complex is very clean and quiet. The staff are quick to act with any problem the residents have. It's been a good two years

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

love that is very quiet and the maintance people are always very nice and dona great job. the leasing office is always there for assistance.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

the office staff are great very helpful and kind the trash valet is awesome. just put it outside your door and be done. every apartment has an intrusion alarm nice touch. all in all this place is excellent

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love the place. We have been living here since 2013. Great area and location. Close to work. If there is a maintenance request it is completed within 24 hours.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It is a friendly comuniti, the personal who work here is always helpful, and really make us feel like home We are near to every thing, it is a great place to live.. It is really good decision to move here

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love Osprey Links. Great management and excellent service. If you call someone for assistance they are there that day! Very happy. Not moving anytime soon!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Because there is no specific area designated for pets, some people use the back of buildings to take their dogs and "forget" to clean afterwards. Sidewalk is for pedestrians, the street is for cars. To go around for a walk or just going to or from the car to the apartment...step in the grass (where animals defecate) or go across the street.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love this community. Leasing office was wonderful before AND after we signedour lease. Property is beyond well kept and quiet. Apartment is spacious and it just feels like home. I love living here.

We enjoy living here and appreciate the maintenance staff. You do try to do a lot for the residents, probably more than most apartments. We just wish the rent did not go up.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Need new appliances like other similar models. My building has old appliances compared to my neighbors. Biggest issue for me and other neighbors is that we need to establish restricted parking. I park way too far from my place every night after work.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a good place to live and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It is quiet at night and has very nice pool and a beautiful view public golf course.