So far the staff has been very accommodating and the couple service requests i've put in have been done before i even made it home from shopping! I hope the rest of my stay continues on this path.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Beautiful community. Love the views, and the grounds are very, very well kept. Maintenance has been helpful, prompt and courteous. I haven't had a reason to stop by the office lately, but when I have they have always been very friendly and have answered all of my questions.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great and nice place. There is a place where all people want live. There is a quite place with great golf view. There is a place with very accesible

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I have been staying here from 4month, it's a very nice place to stay. Calm and quite place. Osprey campus is clean and greenery. Shopping centers are near by which makes life easy. A rated school near by.Overall vet nice place to stay.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

We feel very at home living in Osprey Links. This of course comes from an outstanding front office staff. Each and everyone of them greets you with a smile and a warm hello. You can't ask for more than that. The maintenance department crew are fantastic. Always a hello and at the ready to repair anything that may need attention. The grounds are always kept very clean and well maintained. The pool is a welcome friend during the hot Florida days. A tropical oasis to be enjoyed by all. We have enjoyed our time here so far, and look forward to life here at Osprey Links.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a really great place to live. The neighbors are quiet. Rent is reasonable. Really enjoy that it allows pets. Valet trash is awesome. Great swimming pool

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a Great location and a great community. Neighbors are friendly and the staff at Osprey Links are always available to assist whenever needed.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Staff have been attentive and responsive when I called or went in to the office however I am not happy with my apartment because the AC hasn't worked right since I moved in on October 14th.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Staff are very helpful. I moved from out of state and the process was smooth. I feel very safe here. Lots of stores, restaurants and amenities close to complex.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartment is great, but they handed me the keys and the apartment was not quite ready, but the office was really helpful and we worked everything out, they turned the negative into positive.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

People at the office are really involved! They work with the tenant all the way! They very responsive when maintenance needed. Very clean neighborhood and pet friendly!! I love to live here!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links is a nice place to live, parking is a challenge though. Hunters Creek has a great reputation, but you also have the price tag that goes with the prestige.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

You guys are doing great... Please make lease process little simple..... Thank you so much for all the support!!! Cheers, Nidhi Gandhi Apt #134

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Nice place to live, apartments are a little old. Would like new appliances, the appliances are of cheaper quality, for rent charged. Maintenance are very prompt, when needed. Which is a good quality!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love the area. I would love the apartment more if they were up dated. Kitchen cabinets are peeling and the appliances are old and do not function well. Besides that I feel they keep the grounds up and the staff has always been wonderful to me. I plan on staying as long as the rent does not keep going up. It would be nice to stay in one place for a long time.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

One of the most favorite places in my list of all the places I've lived in because of the tranquility of this place and the Good people in the Office. Hope it stays this way .

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

We moved in a couple of months ago and the apartment is wonderful. The grounds are nicely kept and the management team is awesome. We made a great choice in coming to live here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great experience so far and that is the reason why I extended my lease. Great community and neighbourhood. Very good maintenance too. Can improve the parking spots

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Just moved in about a month ago and liking the place so far. Wish the pool area was a bit updated but overall the complex has been very clean.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I have been living in Osprey Links Apt. for a year and it has been a great experience. Administration personnel are great and they take care of any situation as soon as possible. They are interested in you and they like to know that you are happy.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love living the hunters creek area. It's a nice neighborhood and close to everything. GREAT LOCATION!! We've been in this area for the past 8 years. We live bed in another complex and moved last year to Osprey Links. Way better than the other place!!! !

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I came from Brazil 4 months ago. I have been very nicely receipted. My kids are very happy with the environment of this complex. The swim pool area is the best part for them.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

My husband and I have lived here for three years. We love it. The staff is friendly. There is so much to do in the area and close enough to downtown Orlando/theme parks without all the traffic!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff is nice and attentive when you bring an issue to their attention. Sonia is great! Only been here two weeks so far. However my experience has been lack luster. I've had several maintenance requests so far and the staff has responded promptly and most have been fixed fairly quickly. I've been settling in slowly and I discover a new issue every few days. This morning I had to put in a service request because when I went to use my washing machine for the first time, it's not working. I just hope this is not par for the course of my stay here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Haven't been here long, but so far the experience has been fantastic. Great staff, great maintenance crew... can't ask for anything more. The neighborhood is also really convenient... and the apartment itself is very clean and well managed.