we like this community because is close to everything . staff is very friendly and helpful , we move to this community because the school are very good.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a really well maintained community with low noise and good environment. The staff and the maintenance crew are amazing. The houses are well designed and built, with good amenities. Overall, a good experience.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

At the moment the jacuzzi has not being working for months. And right now is a big inconvenience with bike racks for the kids school bikes..

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Good community , really good area, people are amazing, my only concern is the parking lot, there's no control who are using the parking spot even people who are parking are resident or not.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I had two weeks to move in and a situation accrued. They were so accommodating to me, and helpful. The people are nice and every time I walk into the office they are so friendly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a great community to live in. Just renewed my lease again!!! Clean and friendly. I can recommend it to anyone. With kids,pets, just single people.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Excelente comunidad! Familiar, tranquila y con buen mantenimiento de áreas comunes. 100% recomendada. La media estrella se la daría si fuese cerrada con acceso restringido

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It's a quiet and lovely neighborhood. The main areas are clean, can be a little bit more on top of dog droppings and its disposal, but other than that it is an awesome place to live

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It's a perfect place to live in. Everything is near by. School, shopping centers are very close by. Very Nice community. Overall good place to stay..

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice pool and environment. Club house is gorgeous. Parking is very limited and the gym leaves a bit to want for but I am still glad I chose to live at ospry links.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

There's a mattress in the pond by the tees on hole 14. It'd be nice if someone could remove it. It's just sitting on the edge, but it's an eye sore.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Everything is pretty great including the staff except half the equipment in the gym is broken and there are a ton of awful speed bumps in the parking lot.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love Osprey Links at Hunter's Creek. The apartment is coszy and clean. Amenities are amazing. The pool is my favorite place. The office ladies are always very helpful. I feel safe and comfortable living here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I have lived here since 2013 and I love it. The office personnel have always friendly and the maintenance guys are excellent responding quickly to any service request. Great service!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Nice community. Maintenance requests are completed quickly, grounds are kept nice and the gym has nice equipment. The children's playground needs to be cleaned and sometimes parking spaces are limited at night.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great community and staff! The grounds are well kept. The office staff is very helpful and always available when I have a question or concern.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Community is in very good conidition. Was disappointed when we first arrived that we did not have an apartment with a balcony when we were told we would. Other than the occasional noise complaint, living here has been very convenient.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I am glad we chose this apartment complex. I love my apartment and the sorrounding. If there is something that needs to ve taken care of, maintainance department takes care of ir promptly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here, but the lack of parking and broken hot tub has really been off putting. Hopefully next month the parking may actually resolve with permits in place.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Knowledgeable staff, great amenities, very nice neighborhood. Parking is not great but the complex is instituting a new parking permit program in May.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great place to live. My family & I have been here since 2011 and have enjoyed every moment: My experience here with the office priceless. The Blakes

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

We're super helpful with our move in process. We're able to accommodate changes needed at the last minute. Really appreciated all their hard work.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The place is fine. Just. Can't wait for the parking issue to get resolved. Finding a place to park every night is such a hassle and far from the complex.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

As a recently new addition to Osprey Links, I am so happy here. Everyone in the office has been amazing and helpful. Worth living in a beautiful place on this side of town! It's close to everything and it's easy access to I-4 and the toll roads for work! =)

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Just moved in and maintenance came over quickly after having a few issues at move in. Office staff is always friendly. Dog park is great my dogs love it